Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 5)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^ WTF........ I GOT YOUR P.M. UR SHIT'S FULL.... HA I'M THE ONE "BUTT HURT" NA AIN'T NOBODY BUTT HURT OUT HERE I'M FAR FROM THAT SHIT LAME'S LIKE YOU GUY'S AIN'T WORTH GET'N MAD ABOUT.... U GOT THE NUMBER SO THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on bag 3rd bag of popcorn......I got my guns and ammo for anybody trying to riot on my street.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I kinda felt that it was an accident at first, then the news brought up the point about the weight difference in the stun gun and the real gun. The stun gun is nearly 4 times lighter than the real gun.

Don't you think the cop should have felt the difference?

But on the other side of the coin if the cop was in a threatened position, in the rush of being scared and trying to protect yourself I can see not noticing the weight.

But then again from the video the cop doesn't look like he is in a position where they are being rushed or any chaos is going on.

I really just dont know what to think about this other than cops need to try to be a bit less trigger happy. Even if the kid was talking shit he is no threat with cuffs behind his back. I argue that a stun gun is already excessive force. You cant stun someone for just yelling....at least I don't think cops should be allowed to if they can. [dance]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 03, 2010, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
point being, i couldnt be hateful toward any race(heck i dont even h ate tasha)for the actions of the past or a few. none of us know what went throught mehserles head,if he meant to shoot him i hope he gets whats coming to him, but as defined by the law they cant prove he did, which is inv. manslghtr.
to you oaklnd residents with kids, i hope you all are safeand good luck

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
I kinda felt that it was an accident at first, then the news brought up the point about the weight difference in the stun gun and the real gun. The stun gun is nearly 4 times lighter than the real gun.

Don't you think the cop should have felt the difference?

But on the other side of the coin if the cop was in a threatened position, in the rush of being scared and trying to protect yourself I can see not noticing the weight.

But then again from the video the cop doesn't look like he is in a position where they are being rushed or any chaos is going on.

I really just dont know what to think about this other than cops need to try to be a bit less trigger happy. Even if the kid was talking shit he is no threat with cuffs behind his back. I argue that a stun gun is already excessive force. You cant stun someone for just yelling....at least I don't think cops should be allowed to if they can. [dance]

THE SHIT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT BRO FOR ONE THE TAZER'S ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE HAND GUNS ON THE RIGHT SECOND LIKE U SAID THERES A (BIG) WEIGHT DIFFERENCE THERE AND THIRD Y DA FUCK TAZE SOME ONE WHEN THEY ARE ON THE FLOOR CUFFED WITH ABOUT 4 KNEES ON TOP OF HIM FOR?? HE WAS ALREADY DETAINED THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THAT SHIT AT ALL.... SHOALEX SAID IT CLEARLY I HATE ALL U STUPID FUCKS WE HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT SOMETHING AND IT (ALWAY'S) TURNS INTO A RACE THING....

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea I agree way too much excessive force. There was no need to even grab a stun gun or even pepper spray for that matter.

Look at this, youtube is filled with police violence.

Makes me fucking sick [Frown]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipb_PeXOdT4&feature=channel

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The cop fucked up. My aguement is that they're will be a riot regardless if he gets 2nd degree or not.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man this shit is crazy..well as far as the tazer..I believe u can have it on the same side as the gun BUT has to be lower..so on ur leg I guess. Just what I heard.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
TO ME THIS SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE AT ALL I'M MAD AT THE FACT THAT THESE PUNK ASS COP'S ALWAY'S GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THIS JUST CAUSE THEY ARE "POLICE" SO FOR U DUMB FUCK'S SAY'N DAT I WAS BEING RACIST OR WHAT NOT U GUY'S ARE REALLY STUPID ALL I SAID WAS DAT NAVIDR WAS TALK'N ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ALWAY'S CRYING AND WHEN DAT SHYT HAPPEN TO THOSE COPS MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THERE WERE WHITE N WERE LITERALLY CRYING WHEN THEY PROPABLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW A SINGLE PERSON THERE THAT GOT KILLED .... 5.0SRT WHENEVER U WANNA THROW EM LET ME KNOW I'M READY.... IT'S FUNNY HOW U DUMB FUCK'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BUT THEN WHEN SOMEONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION ABOUT IT U GUY'S GET BOOTY TICKLED LIKE THE BITCHES U ARE.... I SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY N I'M STICK'N TO MY SHIT LIKE I TOLD U GUY'S FROM THE GATES A MAJORITY OF U GUY'S ARE PROLLY NOT GONNA AGREE WITH ME OR LIKE ME FOR THAT BUT LIKE I SAID I GIVES A FUCK I HAVE MY OWN OPINION AND BELIEVES JUST HOW U GUY'S HAVE YOURS.....

Wow, way to prove a point about dumbass ignorant ghetto fucktards...is all you can think of about fighting people, shooting people, smoking the purp, and swangin yo shit?

Go back to the ghetto. Jeesus fucking christ there are a lot of ignorant fucks here.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
TO ME THIS SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE AT ALL I'M MAD AT THE FACT THAT THESE PUNK ASS COP'S ALWAY'S GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THIS JUST CAUSE THEY ARE "POLICE" SO FOR U DUMB FUCK'S SAY'N DAT I WAS BEING RACIST OR WHAT NOT U GUY'S ARE REALLY STUPID ALL I SAID WAS DAT NAVIDR WAS TALK'N ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ALWAY'S CRYING AND WHEN DAT SHYT HAPPEN TO THOSE COPS MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THERE WERE WHITE N WERE LITERALLY CRYING WHEN THEY PROPABLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW A SINGLE PERSON THERE THAT GOT KILLED .... 5.0SRT WHENEVER U WANNA THROW EM LET ME KNOW I'M READY.... IT'S FUNNY HOW U DUMB FUCK'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BUT THEN WHEN SOMEONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION ABOUT IT U GUY'S GET BOOTY TICKLED LIKE THE BITCHES U ARE.... I SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY N I'M STICK'N TO MY SHIT LIKE I TOLD U GUY'S FROM THE GATES A MAJORITY OF U GUY'S ARE PROLLY NOT GONNA AGREE WITH ME OR LIKE ME FOR THAT BUT LIKE I SAID I GIVES A FUCK I HAVE MY OWN OPINION AND BELIEVES JUST HOW U GUY'S HAVE YOURS.....

Wow, way to prove a point about dumbass ignorant ghetto fucktards...is all you can think of about fighting people, shooting people, smoking the purp, and swangin yo shit?

Go back to the ghetto. Jeesus fucking christ there are a lot of ignorant fucks here.

Wait you may have not understood my statement because my caps lock button is not broken:

WOW, WAY TO PROVE A POINT ABOUT DUMBASS IGNORANT GHETTO FUCKTARDS...IS ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS FIGHTING PEOPLE, SHOOTING PEOPLE, SMOKING THE PURP, AND SWANGIN YO SHIT

GO BACK TO THE GHETTO. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THERE ARE A LOT OF IGNORANT FUCKTARDS HERE.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am surprised there are not more ass whoopins happening at meets and events. It is a shame how people can sit behind a computer and spout off, but will not have the nads to say things in public or to the person. And before you guys get all puffed up, I am not necessarily talking tuff talk. But general respect talk. I make it my point to not say things here I would not say in person. I challenge you guys to try it sometimes. Either A. speak here like you have common decency about yourselves. Or B. at meets come at people like you do here.

Have a safe 4th people. [patriot]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am surprised there are not more ass whoopins happening at meets and events. It is a shame how people can sit behind a computer and spout off, but will not have the nads to say things in public or to the person. And before you guys get all puffed up, I am not necessarily talking tuff talk. But general respect talk. I make it my point to not say things here I would not say in person. I challenge you guys to try it sometimes. Either A. speak here like you have common decency about yourselves. Or B. at meets come at people like you do here.

+100000000000000000000000 [Eek!]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hanson:
this is what oakland merchants and residents should do if riots erupt in oakland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ&feature=related

[worship] KOREANS!

I've always wondered about footage of the Koreans, thanks for posting that up! That one Korean looks like an Asian version of Michael Douglas with the haircut [worship]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

That is a very good post, and Happy 4th.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

x10000000..

man, tell me about it, thats why i asked tasha to spar w/me not fight, because i dont have a reason to fight him,nor would i try and fight him at a meet. but i agree, alot of people on here talk alot of smack. but im making it public i wouldnt want an issue w/any of you were all here to enjoy a hobby not fight. have a good 4th everyone.

fast 98gt
¯
Member # 9307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fast 98gt  Ford pictures for fast 98gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Oh its gonna happen. All it takes it 1 hyfe goon the throw that match on the fire. The mob mentality is no joke. I witnessed the LA riots first hand. It will prob be some dumb ass out of towner that will set it off.

So that being said who here really thinks that Mehserle did it on purpose. Personally I think it was a horrible accident and he did not maliciously shoot him in cold blood. I just cant see a Husband with a baby boy on the way with a great job, throw it all away because Oscar was giving him a hard time. Not to mention countless witnesses. It just doesn't make sense to throw it all away like that.

you must have not seen the video. he pulled it out and shot... and he still has not said if it was an accident or not... he shot him cold blooded

--------------------
98 gt with mark 8 motor
07 p71 crown vic
02 explorer 4.0 4wd
90 gt hatch auto sold
90 f350 5.8 sold
88 lx vert 2.3 5sp...sold

Posts: 173 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am surprised there are not more ass whoopins happening at meets and events. Either A. speak here like you have common decency about yourselves. Or B. at meets come at people like you do here.

Fool don't make me break your pinky again! Jk Jk that's the only reply I had for this topic lmfao.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

fast 98gt
¯
Member # 9307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fast 98gt  Ford pictures for fast 98gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
Yeah im african american.

And with the little boy, what is there to riot over? All you can do is hope and prey that they find him!! Im a father as like im sure most of us on here are, I spent the time that you may have been thinking that Oakland should riot being a better father.

And with the police shooting, that was tragic also, but with 80% of young black males in oakland feeling the have been discriminated on by the oakland police department, you really think they would be sad with the loss of 4 of them?

really just how you said you dont mind if oakland burns down, reason being you feel one way about the people in oakland. The people of Oakland feel that way about the police. Its sad to say but the police of oakland dont even give a flying fuck about the people of oakland.
When you get pulled over is the first thing the police asks you is "are you on parole or probation"? Answer that for me???

And to answer your question what does Oakland belive in, I cant answer for everybody but I feel that its wrong that because a police officer can accidently kill a man and its not a problem, but me being a civilian if I were to kill some body on accident I would not be out on bail, or fighting for an mistrial or anything to that sort

just my opinion [patriot]

X1000 im black also you dont know what its like at all to get pulled over and asked stupid ass shit who car is this, how did you get it, do you have any weapons or drugs in the car? I was driving a 2000 mustang gt vert. when a dumb jc campus cop asked me this and i told him i make $27.50 and hour work 12 hour shifts at the time. no drugs no weapons back the **** off... and this was all because i was black.

--------------------
98 gt with mark 8 motor
07 p71 crown vic
02 explorer 4.0 4wd
90 gt hatch auto sold
90 f350 5.8 sold

fast 98gt
¯
Member # 9307

quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
306coupe your bring what to the table in this
your wrong the books may be the same but the teaching is way different.think of it at this way
say you went to a high school in walnut creek.then move to the hood do you think the techers teach you the same way

Apparently I bring the correct answers?

an do you think the have change this since jan 1 2009.but you don't get an never will.an if mr.grant had shut the fuck up an did what was ask of him he would still be here
Tslking deserves to be killed? Last time I check the consititution states two things...

First amendment : Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;

5th amendment : nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

You , I and Oscar has the right to say whatever the hell we choose. A police officer does not have the right to take a life unless his life is threatened. Who cares what he said. He was shot in the back, face down with two police officers on top of him

and cuffed

--------------------
98 gt with mark 8 motor
07 p71 crown vic
02 explorer 4.0 4wd
90 gt hatch auto sold
90 f350 5.8 sold

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fast 98gt:
quote:

And with the little boy, what is there to riot over? All you can do is hope and prey that they find him!! Im a father as like im sure most of us on here are, I spent the time that you may have been thinking that Oakland should riot being a better father.

And with the police shooting, that was tragic also, but with 80% of young black males in oakland feeling the have been discriminated on by the oakland police department, you really think they would be sad with the loss of 4 of them?

really just how you said you dont mind if oakland burns down, reason being you feel one way about the people in oakland. The people of Oakland feel that way about the police. Its sad to say but the police of oakland dont even give a flying fuck about the people of oakland.
When you get pulled over is the first thing the police asks you is "are you on parole or probation"? Answer that for me???

And to answer your question what does Oakland belive in, I cant answer for everybody but I feel that its wrong that because a police officer can accidently kill a man and its not a problem, but me being a civilian if I were to kill some body on accident I would not be out on bail, or fighting for an mistrial or anything to that sort

X1000 im black also you dont know what its like at all to get pulled over and asked stupid ass shit who car is this, how did you get it, do you have any weapons or drugs in the car? I was driving a 2000 mustang gt vert. when a dumb jc campus cop asked me this and i told him i make $27.50 and hour work 12 hour shifts at the time. no drugs no weapons back the **** off... and this was all because i was black.
You dont think white people dont get these dumb ass questions either? Cops are just dicks and they'd shoot ya without thinking twice. Remember the WHITE dude that they shot for no reason riding his motorcycle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH3wWVQZaq0&feature=PlayList&p=378D7F03A11F47BB&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=69
fast 98gt
¯
Member # 9307

quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
For those of you that are to young to remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw2pRnBgeBU&has_verified=1

Rodney King was only beat, he wasn't killed like Oscar. Absolutely nothing justifies these actions. There is a thin line between being human and being a wild blood hungry animal. OJ almost cut his wife's head off with a knife, the only thing holding it on was her spine and he was set free. White people did not riot.

Side note: check out the price for Diesel at 00:29

I may have forgot was oj on tape "killing his wife."

I think if anyone was to shoot anyone in the back while they were laying down while cuffed. it would not have been an accident it would have been 1st degree. but i may be wrong...maybe a cop but not a god or close to 1 he should have be charged with 1st degree... look at the tape... he was cuffed on the ground face down with knees in his back talking trash... was a weapon if it was a stun gun, pepper spray, or a gun really needed at this point??? im not sure if a stun gun has a safety but i pretty sure a hand gun does...he pulled his gun took the safety off and shot...but then again there is the freedom of speech...

[ July 04, 2010, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: fast 98gt ]

--------------------
98 gt with mark 8 motor
07 p71 crown vic
02 explorer 4.0 4wd
90 gt hatch auto sold
90 f350 5.8 sold

fast 98gt
¯
Member # 9307

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by fast 98gt:
quote:

You dont think white people dont get these dumb ass questions either? Cops are just dicks and they'd shoot ya without thinking twice. Remember the WHITE dude that they shot for no reason riding his motorcycle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH3wWVQZaq0&feature=PlayList&p=378D7F03A11F47BB&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=69
now i bet if we had the same cars drove the same way on the same street by a cop i would get pulled over before you any day of the week.

--------------------
98 gt with mark 8 motor
07 p71 crown vic
02 explorer 4.0 4wd
90 gt hatch auto sold
90 f350 5.8 sold

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

X1000000000000000000 i been many meets and NEVER EVER EVER seen any of these clowns at a Cafords event talking tough LOL!

They are oh so gangsterr behind their LCD screens with their coffee in hand. I love it!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

WOW, one educated street knowledgeable person on this thread that actually lived outside cafords.com and has a real view of whats it like. Unlike 95% of the online political Caford'ers that wine about Obama and how horrible the "ghetto" is lmao

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com