Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 11)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

This guy, definitely not from Oakland

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cant be N8's brother, cause N8 is white

-

[ July 15, 2010, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: cagedblackgt ]

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CobraChick:
 -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LMMFAO [worship]
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hanson:
soooooooooooooooooooooooo, what do we have here? anyone know of those thugs ,, 1000 rewards are offered! a couple of these people look like N8, yaterstang, and 306 coupe, i think i see cagedblackgt and chugginbrewz in these pics too!

Police release photos of looters in protest

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Police-release-photos-of-looters-in-last-weeks-protest-98531099.html

http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/OPD/index.htm

Damn, how did you know it was me?
 -

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hanson:
soooooooooooooooooooooooo, what do we have here? anyone know of those thugs ,, 1000 rewards are offered! a couple of these people look like N8, yaterstang, and 306 coupe, i think i see cagedblackgt and chugginbrewz in these pics too!

Police release photos of looters in protest

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Police-release-photos-of-looters-in-last-weeks-protest-98531099.html

http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/OPD/index.htm

And how did you know it was me, caged, and n8?
 -

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com