Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 9)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
wow, just sad across the board. On both sides of this argument.

In other news, I almost opened our agency in downtown Oakland not too far from where that took place. I am so glad I did not.

What took place last night had nothing to do with the verdict. That was some ignorant people seeing an opportunity to steal. I feel no compassion for them at all. I hope they all get locked up. As retarded as this may sound, there is a right and a wrong way to riot. This was just animalistic with no emphasis or bearing on changing things for the future.

heres the meaning of riot
"A riot is a form of civil disorder characterized by disorganized groups lashing out in a sudden and intense rash of violence against authority"
how is there a right way to do it?

and did anyone c the black chick on the news" we finnna let da anmuls out" "look round dis aint freedim we finnnna let da anmuls out" ugh welfare and taxes at its best just pisse me the fuk off

If I have to answer this for you, I fear your too simple in the mind and not only can I not answer this for you but I would not. Reason being it would take too much time as it is painfully obvious you did not pay attention in school. But I'll give you a hint. Research the civil rights movements. Unfortunately civil unrest is required at times. But it is not just about looting and opportunistic criminal behavior. What took place downtown was just ignorance and is not a way to ignite change.
to be honest n8, my school dint teach me about past events which wouldnt help my life in the future. im glad because i dont live off the past man. they prepared me to make money and thats what im doing.
Yea but you also failed to learn from the past which is why you are probably destined to repeat it. Which is more than why you seem to lack understanding, tempered disposition and compassion. And you at some point may personify the quote "judge not lest thee be judged". You sound like a cool enough guy, and I have no problem with you. But man your perspective is skewed IMO, based on the lacking qualities I listed above.

But we all agree that what happened last night had no purpose other than to steal shit.

you may be right about the skewed as i havent been around long enough to know what happened before,nor did i have enough intrest to learn, whats happening today is such a move backwards for whites and blacks
Now on that we agree.
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My family owns a shop downtown on broadway and morons busted out two giant windows last night. Now we have to pay to replace the windows...seriously what was the point of that? My family didn't do anything to deserve it...yet we have to suffer to retards that can't respect other people's property. Hopefully not too many others on here had their property damaged.
Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
My family owns a shop downtown on broadway and morons busted out two giant windows last night. Now we have to pay to replace the windows...seriously what was the point of that? My family didn't do anything to deserve it...yet we have to suffer to retards that can't respect other people's property. Hopefully not too many others on here had their property damaged.

Damn that sucks, hopefully the City or B.A.R.T. will cut a check. So pointless [BS flag]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My family owns a shop downtown on broadway and morons busted out two giant windows last night. Now we have to pay to replace the windows...seriously what was the point of that? My family didn't do anything to deserve it...yet we have to suffer to retards that can't respect other people's property.

At least it was only a couple windows, think about what would have happened if you had shoes, liquor or electronics! Sorry to hear the news though. You can always hope someone got cut bad enough on the glass that they get gangrene and die!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

the so called "protesters" are just there for an opportunity. they could not give a rats ass about the Grant case. most are not even from Oakland but are from the surrounding cities like berkeley

look at the people in the pics, they don't exactically fit the demografic of the residents of Oakland, they are more like "professional protesters" that are there to cause trouble by encouraging the few oakland dumb dumbs that were out there
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow I just watched the video of Oscar Grant's mom talking to the news, the cop should've got wayyyyyy more time then what he got. Not taking anybodys side but if you commit murder you should be punished for it regardless if you're a cop or not. That's not right at all.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:

the so called "protesters" are just there for an opportunity. they could not give a rats ass about the Grant case. most are not even from Oakland but are from the surrounding cities like berkeley

look at the people in the pics, they don't exactically fit the demografic of the residents of Oakland, they are more like "professional protesters" that are there to cause trouble by encouraging the few oakland dumb dumbs that were out there
 -
 -
 -
 -

LMAO look at them ANIMALS go!! Roaarrrr, straight Harry Potter fanatics right there LOL

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -
 -

Where the hell did those pics come from? That wasn't from last night, cars weren't torched and flipped over.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -
 -

Where the hell did those pics come from? That wasn't from last night, cars weren't torched and flipped over.
all the rioting shown on TV was mainly in the downtown/jacklondon area but the rioting was not exclusive to that area only, there was pockets in other parts of the city. cant say for sure about the last pic of the rioting, but the others are for sure the downtown area

[ July 09, 2010, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: 50stang ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Most of the people charged were from San fran and berkley...... Fuckin Tree Huggin, Liberal , Smelly , Breathin all the republicans air hippies!!!

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those are all pics from Oakland. the News showed just a portion of what was happening.
and YES cars were set a blaze. heres a group of berkerly fags causing trouble and getting laid down by officer with a shotgun
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
wow, those black people sure need to get a tan..don't they CAfords

[ July 09, 2010, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: 68stanger ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

wow, those black people sure need to get a tan..don't they CAfords [Wink]

LMAO, I was about to say that too, there's more Black cops than rioters it seems. Sorry black people, you're right! These white people are craaaazy!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
those are all pics from Oakland. the News showed just a portion of what was happening.
and YES cars were set a blaze. heres a group of berkerly fags causing trouble and getting laid down by officer with a shotgun
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Yup you will be surprised how diverse the crowd was. News only showed the footlocker scene repeatedly. A friend of mine said a couple of white dudes and a asian dude set off a small incident.

It goes to show, ignorance knows no color or racial bounds.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is fucking bullshit! You mean all of us spent hours arguing with each other, pissing each other off, Fast98GT even pmd me to meet up with me to fight or something it seems and for what? So a bunch of black cops in Oakland could get overtime, and a bunch of white fairies from Berkeley could rob footlocker for some space jams? What a load of crap! I would like to apologize to 306 coupe cause he was right, we all needed a reason to f shit up and get some free stuff regardless of race! And quite honestly, i'd never say any of some of this crazy stuff to any of the black members faces because I do respect all of you. Its those crazy eskimos that I hate, looking all mexican in the snow!
 -

[ July 10, 2010, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Yup you will be surprised how diverse the crowd was. News only showed the footlocker scene repeatedly. A friend of mine said a couple of white dudes and a asian dude set off a small incident.

It goes to show, ignorance knows no color or racial bounds.

100% Agreed but some of the online political clowns wouldn't agree, they think its them "ghetto / thugs" rioting.. WRONG! lol

They haven't stepped a foot out their cubby holes yet because they still live in the 50s era so no need to address them [patriot]

Fair verdict to see a power abusive trigger happy cop get charged but still think second degree should've been sought.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know what? We should have a huge CaFords cruse/riot! We can go bash the shit out of some windows and steel some cool parts for our cars..... we just need to come up with a good reason for it and were golden!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
News reported that only 10 people who were arrested were actualy from Oakland alot who were arrested were not even from California most were from other countries that were professianal anarchist

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -
 -

These pics are from the berkeley protest about the schools not too long ago, in the picture you can see its on telegraph, and the cops are berkeley cops, No cars got burned last night, you really think the news wouldn't show cars getting burned with news helecoptrers flying all over oakland last night [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -
 -

These pics are from the berkeley protest about the schools not too long ago, in the picture you can see its on telegraph, and the cops are berkeley cops, No cars got burned last night, you really think the news wouldn't show cars getting burned with news helecoptrers flying all over oakland last night [Roll Eyes]
not defending those pics....but hows the view from richmond? [Roll Eyes]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
News reported that only 10 people who were arrested were actualy from Oakland alot who were arrested were not even from California most were from other countries that were professianal anarchist

Most of the protesters were from Berkley and SF.... I haven't heard of any "out of the country" people in the riots....Id be suprised if people did come from even out of state to riot. I think most of the Oakland punks were smart enough to not stick around to get arrested.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2 many of "Dem yaddaa mean" lighter skinned uneducated "blacks" from Oakland got arrested and acted " tha dam fooo" last night. From what i saw from the comfort of my living room on my "expensive" big screen TV in "Deep East Oakland"

[Roll Eyes]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol at the pics not from the oaklnd riot, space jam js yadida boo boo [Roll Eyes]
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -
 -

+1 [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] propaganda

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't have the pics of last night. Yeah these are not from last night. Alot of the scenes on the news last night the people were the just as "light skinned, black" as these pics. Yadddaface! [Roll Eyes]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
Don't have the pics of last night. Yeah these are not from last night. Alot of the scenes on the news last night the people were the just as "light skinned, black" as these pics. Yadddaface! [Roll Eyes]

nah they waas juzz dipped in buttah

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com