Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 10)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
str8 thugs out derr in oaktown yo!!

-

-

-

-

Oh no, they arrested a "dummy doo doo thug" [Frown]

-

-

Yes, Frank Chu is in the building, google him.. He doesn't protest online, he actually does it in real life.. You know, he got balls yo [patriot]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any see the murderer's "apology" letter? Ummmmm don't you think you're a little too late to play the "im sowwie" game now? You are only 17 months late LOL

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

AKLAND, CA (KGO) -- The majority of the looters and protesters arrested Thursday night by the Alameda County Sheriff's Department do not live in Oakland.

The sheriff's office arrested 78 people. Of those, just 19 live in Oakland. Twenty-eight others live elsewhere in the Bay Area.

Related Photos

Mehserle verdict: Oakland protests

View all 76 photos
Nineteen are from other areas of California. There were 12 out-of-state people arrested.

"Well I don't have any indication; in other words they haven't told me why they're here, but you do have to question why somebody's here from out of state in the middle of Oakland at night causing trouble," sheriff's spokesperson J.D. Nelson said.

Of the 78 arrested, 60 are men. Sixty-six people are being released today on misdemeanor charges. The other 12 are being kept and charged with felonies.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Any see the murderer's "apology" letter? Ummmmm don't you think you're a little too late to play the "im sowwie" game now? You are only 17 months late LOL

hey alstock, if he apologized before the trial, the grants would say hes just trying to gain sympathy from the jury. personally after the family made threats about my kids/family, id tell them to eat a bag of dix [patriot]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:

hey alstock, if he apologized before the trial, the grants would say hes just trying to gain sympathy from the jury. personally after the family made threats about my kids/family, id tell them to eat a bag of dix [patriot]
You can't give a "right" answer to racists like Alstock, 306 etc. They will always have an "answer" to anything that is trying to be said or conveyed. No point in trying, they will not change or see the light/reasoning.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

You can't give a "right" answer to racists like Alstock, 306 etc. They will always have an "answer" to anything that is trying to be said or conveyed. No point in trying, they will not change or see the light/reasoning.
yeah, i am starting to see that. i mean after reading the meanings of the charges last week defined by ca laws, it was a clear inv mansltr charge. to call this guy a murderer defined by law is ridiculous. lol my black friend was laughing at you people. he said we have a black president and yall puss-e thugs are still claiming high levels of racism like this
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah, i am starting to see that. i mean after reading the meanings of the charges last week defined by ca laws, it was a clear inv mansltr charge. to call this guy a murderer defined by law is ridiculous. lol my black friend was laughing at you people. he said we have a black president and yall puss-e thugs are still claiming high levels of racism like this
Funny you say this. My brother is hella mad at me because for the most part I think the verdict was right. Maybe could have got voluntary but not murder. Foo wont return my calls....lol

I think people are mad because historically blacks do get stiffer penalties. But with a case like this with so much national coverage it would be hard to sweep a bad judgment under the rug. It sounds sad, but it is what it is.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Funny you say this. My brother is hella mad at me because for the most part I think the verdict was right. Maybe could have got voluntary but not murder. Foo wont return my calls....lol

I think people are mad because historically blacks do get stiffer penalties. But with a case like this with so much national coverage it would be hard to sweep a bad judgment under the rug. It sounds sad, but it is what it is.

n8 exactly right, it woulda been impossible to hide this one. the punishment corresponds with the crime.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
all protestors and rioters should be arrested on the spot
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol, I'm half black and half WHITE. Funny how knowledge and real life experiences are considered racist. A racist is someone who based their opinions on what others say, or groups a few experiences to form a consensus on a group.
This means, all you guys who have no clue what it is to be unfairly treatly because what you look like or where you live are the true racist.
My opinions are based on my many encounters with the police and many of my friends experiences with the police. Let me give you guys an example, I have a sister that looks completely white, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair with freckles. She is driving in Oakland and she gets pulled over completely drunk, no license. She was able to park her car, got a ticket,which she claimed to be someone else (police took her word for it) and that was it. This is one of many cases my "white" sister was able to walk away from because of what she looks like.

Another example, A friend of mine goes and kicks it with a female that lives in Tracy, gets done with his business and drives home to his house in Oakland. He gets off the freeway and heads directly home. He gets pulled over 2 blocks away from his house, the reason sideshow activity. The police claimed that his 1967 mustang was participating and they tow his car for 30 days. He was completely innocent. He was a victim of being ing the wrong car, the wrong race in the wrong city.

WE as a country have gone a long way in the past 50 years but it has also regressed over the past 15 years.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care WHAT COLOR YOU ARE, you look like a ignorant racist of lately. I'd be happy to call a white person talking the same bullshit you are in switched positions a racist as well!

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't care WHAT COLOR YOU ARE, you look like a ignorant racist of lately. I'd be happy to call a white person talking the same bullshit you are in switched positions a racist as well!

[patriot]

Have you lived in Oakland?

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I don't give a fuck where you do or don't, have or have not lived!

Always an excuse, always someone elses fault.... Keep pointing the finger away from yourself....

EDIT: ****YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HOLDS THE KEY TO HOW YOU ARE TREATED BY POLICE AND OTHERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY, REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE! YOU CAN CHANGE EVERY ENCOUNTER WITH THE POLICE, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, RATHER THAN GIVE EXCUSES.****

[ July 11, 2010, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
I don't give a fuck where you do or don't, have or have not lived!

Always an excuse, always someone elses fault.... Keep pointing the finger away from yourself....

EDIT: ****YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HOLDS THE KEY TO HOW YOU ARE TREATED BY POLICE AND OTHERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY, REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE! YOU CAN CHANGE EVERY ENCOUNTER WITH THE POLICE, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, RATHER THAN GIVE EXCUSES.****

So you are saying you havent lived in oakland or porbably any innercity and just speaking from an uneducated point of view?

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Excuses excuses. I've spoken facts, it's up to "YOU"

--------------------

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
Excuses excuses. I've spoken facts, it's up to "YOU"

what facts do you speak of??? You sound pretty uninformed

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
****YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HOLDS THE KEY TO HOW YOU ARE TREATED BY POLICE AND OTHERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY, REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE! YOU CAN CHANGE EVERY ENCOUNTER WITH THE POLICE, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, RATHER THAN GIVE EXCUSES.****

--------------------

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
quote:
****YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HOLDS THE KEY TO HOW YOU ARE TREATED BY POLICE AND OTHERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY, REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE! YOU CAN CHANGE EVERY ENCOUNTER WITH THE POLICE, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, RATHER THAN GIVE EXCUSES.****

I think you are confused what the police is supposed to be doing. I have the right not to be profiled and live a non-criminal life without fearing of being harassed by a "peace officer". Everyone in Oakland aren't thugs and criminal and they shouldn't be grouped all into that category.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
most of the time its african american's on the news or in the paper, related to violent acts or crimes in general. Not saying that all AA's are criminals, but majority are.

not raciest, just what I view.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50_vet:
most of the time its african american's on the news or in the paper, related to violent acts or crimes in general. Not saying that all AA's are criminals, but majority are.

I do think a lot of this is bullshit though. I think the media for years have purposely favored showing blacks committing crimes on the news since William Randolph Hearst ran shit. Hearst is a major cocksucker, also pushed to criminalize MJ. The media has been racist as fuck for years and you still see this shit on the news. It feeds into the stereo types. Then they like to sensationalize potentially racial situations that may not even be racially motivated, kinda like this situation.
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Key words * My Black Friend & We have a Black President!!!! LoL WoW!! Those dont change anything!! Now that OBAMA is in office all & any racist people just love blacks now??? Just interesting when I see someone bring that up!! Not all people are bad or racist, But their are racist people still around from all colors & walks of life. All you can do is make sure you have a good clean heart to all man kind & try ya best to live a good life. Please stop thinking all blacks are pulling the race card when they say something about feeling discriminated against. [Wink]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50_vet:

I do think a lot of this is bullshit though. I think the media for years have purposely favored showing blacks committing crimes on the news since William Randolph Hearst ran shit. Hearst is a major cocksucker, also pushed to criminalize MJ. The media has been racist as fuck for years and you still see this shit on the news. It feeds into the stereo types. Then they like to sensationalize potentially racial situations that may not even be racially motivated, kinda like this situation.
i;m not talking about thew news, althought the media and news does sensationalize the race card. i'm talking about what people see with their own two eyes. If you live in a city that has a lot of black people like SF or Oakland you see these so called "stereotypes" of black people a lot. stereotypes are not stereotypes for no reason. if you look at who was looting for example the foot locker, its 100 percent black. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what a coincidence.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found a video clip of what sparked the riots in Oakland the other day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-5lpCRxgiA&feature=youtube_gdata

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SFvert
Member # 3965

soooooooooooooooooooooooo, what do we have here? anyone know of those thugs ,, 1000 rewards are offered! a couple of these people look like N8, yaterstang, and 306 coupe, i think i see cagedblackgt and chugginbrewz in these pics too!

Police release photos of looters in protest

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Police-release-photos-of-looters-in-last-weeks-protest-98531099.html

http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/OPD/index.htm

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hanson:
soooooooooooooooooooooooo, what do we have here? anyone know of those thugs ,, 1000 rewards are offered! a couple of these people look like N8, yaterstang, and 306 coupe, i think i see cagedblackgt and chugginbrewz in these pics too!

Police release photos of looters in protest

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Police-release-photos-of-looters-in-last-weeks-protest-98531099.html

http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/OPD/index.htm

I am just one of the white bystanders looking at the people making asses out of themselves.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com