Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
If the people of oakland are so ignorant, cause they belive in some thing, what do you call these people?
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4J0V03aJrEFH4cQ3
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3Ib06B6mcYf4Wgas

I know rioting is wrong but there really is alot of people judging off what they see on the news, AND NOTHING HAVE EVEN HAPPENED YET

I tried to stay out of this debate but come on guys REALLY [Confused]

And what is it that oakland believes in? Getting fucked up of all kinds of shit and running around town acting like a bunch of idiots? It looks like theres a riot in oakland every friday and saturday night.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NO1 ANSWERED MY QUESTION

if this isnt a racial motivated trial, why doesent oakland riot for hassani campbell or the 4 white polie officers who were gunned down?, these thugs protesting on tv are racist, they think white people are out to get them ect..... i enjoy watching dumb ignorant people torture eachother makes it safer for myself and family.

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
NO1 ANSWERED MY QUESTION

if this isnt a racial motivated trial, why doesent oakland riot for hassani campbell or the 4 white polie officers who were gunned down?, these thugs protesting on tv are racist, they think white people are out to get them ect..... i enjoy watching dumb ignorant people torture eachother makes it safer for myself and family.

co sign

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 925GT50:
quote:
NO1 ANSWERED MY QUESTION

co sign
WELL SAID........

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I can do is laugh at you guys, but everybody has there own opinon.

And just so I know where is the riot at every friday and saturday?

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

answer the question if you think its funny? your black i can tell from your response am i right? correct me if im wrong? nothing wrong with being proud of your race but wtf is a matter with these people rioting and protesting with non educated facts? a little boy is gone and why dint oakland riot his black parents? why dint oaklnd riot the black shooter of the white cops? [Confused]
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

answer the question if you think its funny? your black i can tell from your response am i right? correct me if im wrong? nothing wrong with being proud of your race but wtf is a matter with these people rioting and protesting with non educated facts? a little boy is gone and why dint oakland riot his black parents? why dint oaklnd riot the black shooter of the white cops? [Confused]
First off i think its fucked up what happened to the 4 cops in oakland, I don't think no one should be rioting when the verdict comes down. but here's the difference, police know what the risks are when they sign up for the job, the police are there to protect and serve the public, not shoot someone in there back who is unarmed, drunk on new years doing what the police tell you to do, and that is if your going to drink take bart, yea was oscar grant probably a little out of hand that night(maybe) but then as a police do your job and take him to jail, not shoot him in his back. And the when the guy shot the cops they made sure he was going to die, a cop shot oscar grant and he's about to get nothing or a slap on the wrist.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah im african american.

And with the little boy, what is there to riot over? All you can do is hope and prey that they find him!! Im a father as like im sure most of us on here are, I spent the time that you may have been thinking that Oakland should riot being a better father.

And with the police shooting, that was tragic also, but with 80% of young black males in oakland feeling the have been discriminated on by the oakland police department, you really think they would be sad with the loss of 4 of them?

really just how you said you dont mind if oakland burns down, reason being you feel one way about the people in oakland. The people of Oakland feel that way about the police. Its sad to say but the police of oakland dont even give a flying fuck about the people of oakland.
When you get pulled over is the first thing the police asks you is "are you on parole or probation"? Answer that for me???

And to answer your question what does Oakland belive in, I cant answer for everybody but I feel that its wrong that because a police officer can accidently kill a man and its not a problem, but me being a civilian if I were to kill some body on accident I would not be out on bail, or fighting for an mistrial or anything to that sort

just my opinion [patriot]

[ July 02, 2010, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: totalkaos92 ]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
quote:
quote:
NO1 ANSWERED MY QUESTION

co sign
WELL SAID........
x1000

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
[Roll Eyes] for some of the members who i thought knew better and are old enough to not judge. you guys are the ones that help keep the fire burning with all your negativity. right or wrong, it doesn't help anyone one bit with that kind of negative thinking.

+1 Like they say "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones". My findings in life have been the people that are quick to judge have the most the to be judged. And they are usually deeply rooted in ignorance or insecurity.
give all the theories you want, but i will gladly watch from my safe living room, on my big screen, these idiots riot. as im educated enough to not live in a town filled with as much hate as oakland, and ignorant,dumb,non-sense hate at that
I too am glad to be detached from what is about to happen as well. But to pass judgment on a whole lot like that and say your educated is a oxymoron to me.
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
quote:
quote:
NO1 ANSWERED MY QUESTION

co sign
WELL SAID........
Look Guys like I said it once, I'll say it again, Black people CRY TOO MUCH! I personally I'm tired of it. It doesn't matter what it is if a black person is hurt they all cry foul play, and if a Black person is Guilty, well they all cry it was a mistake he should be forgiven??? BULL SHIT!

ex: Michael vick Burned dogs and they said he should be forgiven he make a mistake, But when a radio host makes fun of some black girls, they want the guy HUNG!

This is just my opinion so please don't take offense to it! NOT trying to go racial, my FUTURE sister IN-LAW is black and we love her to death!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FUCK MEHSERLE AND HIS PUSSY ASS I HOPE HIS BITCH ASS GET'S IT.... PUNK ASS FUCK'N PIG'S ALWAY'S GET IT EASY WHEN IT COMES TO SHYT LIKE THIS BUT IF IT WOULDA BEEN ANYBODY ELSE, OH FASHO NO QUESTION'S ASKED AUTOMATICALLY CHARGING HIM OR HER WITH 1ST DEGREE MURDER.... THAT'S Y I'M GLAD THOSE COPS GOT GUNNED DOWN IN OAK TOWN THEY DESERVE TO SEE WHAT IT FEEL'S LIKE AND FOR NAVIDR U SAY BLACK PEOPLE CRY TO MUCH HA WHEN THOSE COPS GOT WHACKED, TO ME IT LOOKED LIKED A BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE ATTENTED THE CEREMONY AND WHERE CRYING (LITERALLY) SO U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SIT THERE N SAY BLACK PEOPLE CRY TO MUCH ALL HUMANS ARE HUMANS AND WHEN SHYT LIKE THIS GOES DOWN WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT ARE VOICES OUT THERE AND GET HEARD... I'M REALLY NOT TRYING TO PISS ANYBODY OFF BY WHAT I SAID I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK FOR A MAJORITY OF THESE COPS OUT HERE N I GOT HATRED FOR THEM IT IS WHAT IT IS N YA'LL CAN HATE IT OR LOVE IT I KNOW MOST OF YA'LL GONE HATE IT BUT GUESS WHAT I GIVES A FUCK.... AND NO I'M NOT BLACK I'M 100% MEXICAN SO LET'S GET THAT CLEARED UP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW....

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
FUCK MEHSERLE AND HIS PUSSY ASS I HOPE HIS BITCH ASS GET'S IT.... PUNK ASS FUCK'N PIG'S ALWAY'S GET IT EASY WHEN IT COMES TO SHYT LIKE THIS BUT IF IT WOULDA BEEN ANYBODY ELSE, OH FASHO NO QUESTION'S ASKED AUTOMATICALLY CHARGING HIM OR HER WITH 1ST DEGREE MURDER.... THAT'S Y I'M GLAD THOSE COPS GOT GUNNED DOWN IN OAK TOWN THEY DESERVE TO SEE WHAT IT FEEL'S LIKE AND FOR NAVIDR U SAY BLACK PEOPLE CRY TO MUCH HA WHEN THOSE COPS GOT WHACKED, TO ME IT LOOKED LIKED A BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE ATTENTED THE CEREMONY AND WHERE CRYING (LITERALLY) SO U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SIT THERE N SAY BLACK PEOPLE CRY TO MUCH ALL HUMANS ARE HUMANS AND WHEN SHYT LIKE THIS GOES DOWN WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT ARE VOICES OUT THERE AND GET HEARD... I'M REALLY NOT TRYING TO PISS ANYBODY OFF BY WHAT I SAID I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK FOR A MAJORITY OF THESE COPS OUT HERE N I GOT HATRED FOR THEM IT IS WHAT IT IS N YA'LL CAN HATE IT OR LOVE IT I KNOW MOST OF YA'LL GONE HATE IT BUT GUESS WHAT I GIVES A FUCK.... AND NO I'M NOT BLACK I'M 100% MEXICAN SO LET'S GET THAT CLEARED UP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW....

you are an idiot, im passing complete judgement on you, your a 100 percent dumb ass, when your kid(god forbid) gets hurt,shot at,kidnapped....dont call the police for help, when your mom sister gets robbed dont call the police because they are all white racist pigs...grow up homie. black people get profiled. i know first hand my best friend is black,from detroit, 45 years old and has been through it all. but i get profiled myself. being young trying to buy a car,tv, ect...i get passed up by a salesman to help and old white guy out(happens everytime) so should i hate whites too? man and crying at a funeral? idk about you when my friends die i cry, when my step dad passed i cried whats the issue w/that?
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I bet your parents are proud.
I bet if your mother heard you talking about crying at a funeral you would get your ass beat with a Comal.

[ July 04, 2010, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

how do not get banned for saying stuff like this
you have no moral's at all i realy hope you wake up an quit thinking your a victim when your the one that makes poor choice's in your life

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

You're glad the cops got gunned down, yet you say "humans are humans" - what does that make cops?

I usually laugh at the ignorant, uneducated shit that dominates 80-90% of this site, but reading your post - I actually got angry. Fuck you for saying that.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:

You're glad the cops got gunned down, yet you say "humans are humans" - what does that make cops?

I usually laugh at the ignorant, uneducated shit that dominates 80-90% of this site, but reading your post - I actually got angry. Fuck you for saying that.

me 2, i kinda wouldnt mind sparring with this guy on camera"for fun" you down tasha?
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

oh btw, im just a crying"white puss" we cant fight.
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well first off, if anyone of us were to shoot someone out on the street, of corse we're gonna get a harsh sentence cause none of us are permitted to pull out a gun in public in the first place, let alone pull the trigger. thats the difference! police are always gonna have a different case when in court cause they carry at all times, an they may need to pull out from time to time. in this case he f'd up but he's still in a situation different than a citizen.

[ July 03, 2010, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Nastysvt ]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

whigger? You probally got long hair, sag your denim and wear fake Jordans. Sorry, Im I profiling? LOL

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
THAT'S Y I'M GLAD THOSE COPS GOT GUNNED DOWN IN OAK TOWN THEY DESERVE TO SEE WHAT IT FEEL'S LIKE ....

You just won the title of "biggest fucktard on .com"
I was at the officers service ...... It was not just white people crying..... As a matter of fact 2 of the guys killed were not even "white" you dumb ass.
Do us all a favor and think before you post something that retarded again.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Make an example of him. Fuck those who are talking shit about Oscar should of shut his mouth and whatever else you guys have to say. If a man shoots and kills another man. His life should be over just as the man's life he took. Oscar had a daughter just like the BART police has a kid. I can't recall a time where a police officer recieved murder for shooting an unarmed person and this needs to happen. This will send a message to police that "o it was an accident" or "I thought he was going for a gun" sorry ass excuses don't fly. And a person must be accountable for their own behavior. If he was scared or not properly trained , then he shouldn't of been a police officer. Since he didnt mind making the $100,000 plus that police make in Oakland, man the fuck up.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HahahahhHa damn! This thread is fucked!!! For the record I hate all of you, lots of racists and lots of ignant ass ninjas can't find a middle ground here funny stuff

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
Make an example of him. Fuck those who are talking shit about Oscar should of shut his mouth and whatever else you guys have to say. If a man shoots and kills another man. His life should be over just as the man's life he took. Oscar had a daughter just like the BART police has a kid. I can't recall a time where a police officer recieved murder for shooting an unarmed person and this needs to happen. This will send a message to police that "o it was an accident" or "I thought he was going for a gun" sorry ass excuses don't fly. And a person must be accountable for their own behavior. If he was scared or not properly trained , then he shouldn't of been a police officer. Since he didnt mind making the $100,000 plus that police make in Oakland, man the fuck up.

bart pd an oakland pd are two different depts.
you know that right

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same academy right? yup...

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com