Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
better start boarding up your windows, stocking up on pepper spray and rubber bullets, the mehserle verdict will be here in a few short days!

[ July 15, 2010, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hanson ]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah my brother told me they are training for the protests/riots that will be comming soon [Frown] it's too bad us (the whole human race) have not evolved enough from our animal like behavior yet. We probably never will either. [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Yeah my brother told me they are training for the protests/riots that will be comming soon [Frown] it's too bad us (the whole human race) have not evolved enough from our animal like behavior yet. We probably never will either. [Frown]

+100

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If they dont find this guy guilty of murder (witch im 99.99% sure they wont) Oakland is gonna burn lol

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:
If they dont find this guy guilty of murder (witch im 99.99% sure they wont) Oakland is gonna burn lol

fuckem let em burn ill be on 7th street tearin shit up hahah there will no police in that area for sure [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh its gonna happen. All it takes it 1 hyfe goon the throw that match on the fire. The mob mentality is no joke. I witnessed the LA riots first hand. It will prob be some dumb ass out of towner that will set it off.

So that being said who here really thinks that Mehserle did it on purpose. Personally I think it was a horrible accident and he did not maliciously shoot him in cold blood. I just cant see a Husband with a baby boy on the way with a great job, throw it all away because Oscar was giving him a hard time. Not to mention countless witnesses. It just doesn't make sense to throw it all away like that.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Oh its gonna happen. All it takes it 1 hyfe goon the throw that match on the fire. The mob mentality is no joke. I witnessed the LA riots first hand. It will prob be some dumb ass out of towner that will set it off.

So that being said who here really thinks that Mehserle did it on purpose. Personally I think it was a horrible accident and he did not maliciously shoot him in cold blood. I just cant see a Husband with a baby boy on the way with a great job, throw it all away because Oscar was giving him a hard time. Not to mention countless witnesses. It just doesn't make sense to throw it all away like that.

+1 to all that, and WHO THE FUK kills someone in front of a group of civilians and other cops with bart/civilian camaras rolling? noboby can be that stupid.

he won't get murder but he will get manslaughter.

[ June 29, 2010, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: 68stanger ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ I agree with this 100% I feel bad for Grants and the officers family.

--------------------

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I definitely feel that Grant's family has a valid reason for being upset. Obviously, there son was killed in an "unfortunate accident" They should definitely get a huge settlement. The 1 thing they should stop doing is talking to the media. I don't think they are helping their cause. They sound very ignorant and uneducated. They are tip toeing around the race card. Even their attorney sounded pretty stupid the other day while he was on camera. The only thing they should be doing right now is spreading the word to the young people of Oakland that a riot or retaliation is not the answer. It will only bring more pain to the city and more families will be crying not just theirs. Wake up people!!! Go and smash up your small mom & pop window front shops/stores, owners are probably struggling to stay open because the Economy anyway. You will put more people out of work. That will turn Oakland around??

ps, sorry for the rant, but this topic just get's to me.

[ June 29, 2010, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ yeah it's still Ron Bur ASS right? That guy is a joke, using as many people as he can to get stupid rich. I agree Grants family is entitled to a settlement....... But in a trust for his daughter. Not for the family to go and buy cars and and other things. If you really think about it. They are being rewarded for bad parenting in a way. Maybe I they had brought their son up better he wouldn't have had a criminal record and maybe wouldn't have been fighting on a Bart train in the early AM.
If I had a son or little baby girl, I wouldn't be out on new years acting crazy, talking dumb to the cops, resisting and helping to escalate the problem anymore then it needed to be.
(rant off)

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea my clients have canceled all meetings in Oakland and have beefed up security. It was hella hard getting into the Kaiser building today. Man the tension is thick as hell right now.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

I definitely feel that Grant's family has a valid reason for being upset. Obviously, there son was killed in an "unfortunate accident" They should definitely get a huge settlement. The 1 thing they should stop doing is talking to the media. I don't think they are helping their cause. They sound very ignorant and uneducated. They are tip toeing around the race card. Even their attorney sounded pretty stupid the other day while he was on camera. The only thing they should be doing right now is spreading the word to the young people of Oakland that a riot or retaliation is not the answer. It will only bring more pain to the city and more families will be crying not just theirs. Wake up people!!! Go and smash up your small mom & pop window front shops/stores, owners are probably struggling to stay open because the Economy anyway. You will put more people out of work. That will turn Oakland around??

i dont think the family should get anything outa this case think about it if this fool woulda just kept his mouth shut and also his ingnorant friends this guy would probley still be here to day. [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:
quote:
quote:

i dont think the family should get anything outa this case think about it if this fool woulda just kept his mouth shut and also his ingnorant friends this guy would probley still be here to day. [patriot]
Not a good slant on this incident. Equal force becomes a issue at any point.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how about that more than u think, cops that think there above the law. i hate to say make an example but, they do it to the public , police have lost the public trust, and faith. shoot they dont do there damn job now.they dont come out any more for reports and havent way before this economic problem. now theres a couple of good ones, but majority rules the thoughts of most. i say make an example of that guy, he trained to be a police officer and he took a life of someone layin down. sue the police, company, or who ever designed a stun gun to be even close to a real gun so no confusion. and may be they win some trust back. but lets face it.hell get off and there will be no marshmallows in this fire. shoot i think jays jays right about stocking up on ammo. the police hand out traffic tickets just to keep a job intack. no one trust them and now there about to be really hated. a revolt i smell.and i need more ammo lol!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Sad because Oakland can be such a splendid place. People are very passionate about their place there. But it is often misguided and misplaced. This will turn out bad no matter the outcome. He gets death penalty, the people take to the streets. He gets off scott free, the people take to the streets. Remnants of the broken system of the 60's, a city smoldering in a pot of civil unrest. And the police never took the time to drop the heat left over from the black panthers days. So this is a personification of the saying "if you don't learn from the past you are destined to repeat it". This can quite possibly be a very sad chapter in Oakland's history. I do agree they need to make a example of this guy. As bad as that sounds, the sound of a smoldering crater that used to be Oakland sounds worse.

[ June 29, 2010, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
how about that more than u think, cops that think there above the law. i hate to say make an example but, they do it to the public , police have lost the public trust, and faith. shoot they dont do there damn job now.they dont come out any more for reports and havent way before this economic problem. now theres a couple of good ones, but majority rules the thoughts of most. i say make an example of that guy, he trained to be a police officer and he took a life of someone layin down. sue the police, company, or who ever designed a stun gun to be even close to a real gun so no confusion. and may be they win some trust back. but lets face it.hell get off and there will be no marshmallows in this fire. shoot i think jays jays right about stocking up on ammo. the police hand out traffic tickets just to keep a job intack. no one trust them and now there about to be really hated. a revolt i smell.and i need more ammo lol!

Man if you only worked one shift on the street you would see how sad and mostly wrong that statement is.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea I'll have to agree with the statement above. Too many people speaking about things they really don't understand. The mob mentality that everyone speaks of works the same way when someone posts a dumb comment about Oakland, more dumb and uneducated comments follow until everyone believes the crap coming out of there own mouths.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:

Man if you only worked one shift on the street you would see how sad and mostly wrong that statement is.
Being a cop has to be ranked among the highest thankless job ever. Not taking sides, but ya'll think about what you are saying, when you say the cops don't do shit. You hate em when they are there, but you will miss em when they are gone (layed off). Few hundred people spread across thousands sometimes a 1 to 25 ratio. Its rough, it has to be. And yes there are bad ones. But they are the minority. And no I am not a cop...lol
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fuck those rioters, they arent rioting for the fact that they think it was wrong what the bart cop did, they are rioting because they have a race issue. POINT #1, WHY DINT THEY RIOT FOR LITTLE HASSANI CAMPBELL??, POINT#2, WHY DINT THEY RIOT WHEN THAT LOSER KILLED 4 INNOCENT COPS?
its because it was a white cop,whoever doesent agree with me idc, im just sick of hearing oaklands going to riot, well fuck oakland let it burn 2xs over, they are hurting themselves not me, ill watch it on the news safely in my home [patriot]

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is an article with the latest:

http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_15401361?nclick_check=1

Interestingly, based on this article it has not yet been decided whether the jury is to decipher between 2nd degree and acquittal OR have the latitude to choose anything between 1st degree and involuntary manslaughter. Judge Robert Perry is to decide jury instruction on Wed (tomorrow). This was news to me...

I find it very difficult to believe that cold blooded 1st degree murder was committed here in a crowded Bart station with dozens of riders and several police officers looking on. On the other hand a man is dead, but that is why we have involuntary manslaughter however.

As far as riots go, I think there will be some amount of disruption regardless of the outcome. The rioters typically fall into two categories. There are some individuals that are genuinely upset and see this as a way to release their feelings about a particular event our outcome that they believe is an injustice. Then there is the "riff raff" that is just looking to stir the pot and fishing for the smallest excuse to cause trouble and be entertained. And of course there are those that fall into a combination of both categories.

I expect an involuntary manslaughter charge and some minor riots around the Bay and it will be behind us. But I've been wrong before...

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
fuck those rioters, they arent rioting for the fact that they think it was wrong what the bart cop did, they are rioting because they have a race issue. POINT #1, WHY DINT THEY RIOT FOR LITTLE HASSANI CAMPBELL??, POINT#2, WHY DINT THEY RIOT WHEN THAT LOSER KILLED 4 INNOCENT COPS?
its because it was a white cop,whoever doesent agree with me idc, im just sick of hearing oaklands going to riot, well fuck oakland let it burn 2xs over, they are hurting themselves not me, ill watch it on the news safely in my home [patriot]

It is sad, but like I said this is remnants of the 60's where things were never corrected. Cops are policing people that dont give a rats ass about them on a whole scale. But this will have a financial spill over effect on all Californians. Well I know one thing, I am so glad I didn't open our studio up downtown like I had initially planned.
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

+1. looking to get free electronics.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

It is sad, but like I said this is remnants of the 60's where things were never corrected. Cops are policing people that dont give a rats ass about them on a whole scale. But this will have a financial spill over effect on all Californians. Well I know one thing, I am so glad I didn't open our studio up downtown like I had initially planned.
see what im saying n8, you, a positive contributing member cannot open a place of business because some low life scums. its sad man. my grams was just telling me she used to go shopping in oakland back in the day and it was great
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let them burn oakland off the map. I can care less about that shithole, I hope they do burn it into the ground.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
Let them burn oakland off the map. I can care less about that shithole, I hope they do burn it into the ground.

I agree, exceptt leave Everett and Jones BBQ alone you hoodlums.

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com