Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
Let them burn oakland off the map. I can care less about that shithole, I hope they do burn it into the ground.

Says the man from Loomis, LOL

Nah don't get me wrong I hate shitheads more then anyone but there are actually decent good hard working people and places in Oakland but you know the News never shows that cause it's better ratings to show the aholes.

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Let them burn oakland off the map. I can care less about that shithole, I hope they do burn it into the ground.

The only problem with that is then the remaining worthless trash citizens will be looking for a new place to fuck up, just let them have their roach motel.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Nah don't get me wrong I hate shitheads more then anyone but there are actually decent good hard working people and places in Oakland but you know the News never shows that cause it's better ratings to show the aholes.

Loomis is far from a shithole. That place was peaceful.

Theres some good places in oakland im sure, but by now the name "Oakland" is planted in peoples mind as being a big shit hole and nothing will change that.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Loomis is far from a shithole. That place was peaceful.

Theres some good places in oakland im sure, but by now the name "Oakland" is planted in peoples mind as being a big shit hole and nothing will change that.

I know Loomis is far from a shithole. I was trying to say of course someone from a nice quite place wouldn't care about Oakland burning. You ruined my attempt at humor, and believe me I agree with a lot of what you say but I know hard working good people from Oakland too.

[ June 29, 2010, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Judge threw out 1st degree. not enough evidence to consider it.

Jury instructions are to decide between the following:

- 2nd degree
- voluntary manslaughter
- involuntary manslaughter
- acquittal

To me it's insane what either party is arguing for. Prosecution wants 1st degree, defense wants acquittal, lol. Insanity.

This is a classic case of involuntary manslaughter imho. He will get 2yrs, 12-18 months of which he has already served. 6 months more in jail and it's done imho. Let's see...

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

- 2nd degree
- voluntary manslaughter
- acquittal

To me it's insane what either party is arguing for. Prosecution wants 1st degree, defense wants acquittal, lol. Insanity.

This is a classic case of involuntary manslaughter imho. He will get 2yrs, 12-18 months of which he has already served. 6 months more in jail and it's done imho. Let's see...

...and then the chaos begins. DUN DUN DUN!!!!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
i'm with the manslaughter, I think he will get the benefit of the doubt since he's a cop, but seriously, there is absolutely no way of knowing what was running through his (mehserle) or his intentions at the time he got up, pulled his gun out, and pulled the trigger. that part is the key to this case, and like I said he will get the benefit of the doubt since he's a cop, so my bet is he'll get involuntary manslaugher.

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I watched the clip over and over again yesterday and it shocked me everytime. The officer fucked up. you can see it in his face, what the fuck did i just do, look!

Even if he gets 2nd degree, choas will flair up, its nature in Oakland. It will always be that way and will never change. And it solves nothing and shows all disrepect to the grantt family.

on another point, the family wont get 25 million civil chase. If grantt made 20k per year and lived to be 70 years old. 48 years X annual income= $960,000

IMO.....IMO....IMO.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

- 2nd degree
- voluntary manslaughter
- acquittal

luke, this is exactly right. i totally agree.

who cares what the family wants there a law and procedure to be followed. riot away

[ July 02, 2010, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: 5.0-srt-4 ]

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

- 2nd degree
- voluntary manslaughter
- acquittal

Acquittal FTW!!

...and then the chaos begins. DUN DUN DUN!!!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50_vet:
I watched the clip over and over again yesterday and it shocked me everytime. The officer fucked up. you can see it in his face, what the fuck did i just do, look!

Even if he gets 2nd degree, choas will flair up, its nature in Oakland. It will always be that way and will never change. And it solves nothing and shows all disrepect to the grantt family.

on another point, the family wont get 25 million civil chase. If grantt made 20k per year and lived to be 70 years old. 48 years X annual income= $960,000

IMO.....IMO....IMO.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt they get paid off by BART already?
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
quote:

IMO.....IMO....IMO.

im not too sure either. Please chime in guys. If so, how much?

--------------------

20 year club.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
quote:

IMO.....IMO....IMO.

im not too sure either. Please chime in guys. If so, how much?
1.5 mil
http://www.bart.gov/news/articles/2010/news20100127b.aspx

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

ok, might of been 35k yearly.

--------------------

20 year club.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ Did grant have a real job? I thought he sold drugs and hung out with his friends. [Confused]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I WANT SOME WATERMELON AND FRIED CHICKEN RIGHT NOW [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:

whats your point?

--------------------

20 year club.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CHUGGNBREW'Z:

[Eek!] [Eek!]
Oh Damn! This should get really interesting now.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh snap! [Eek!]
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ Did grant have a real job? I thought he sold drugs and hung out with his friends. [Confused]

if he sold drugs I'm sure he made more than 35k a yr.

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let Oakland riot or whatever just show the whole world what a bunch of ignorant people live there. The ones that will be are the ones with no job and have nothing else to live for. Jut goes to show how they give themselves a bad reputation. If you want respect you gotta show respect. People should do something posiive and bring light to the situation rather than making it worse

[ July 02, 2010, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: 925GT50 ]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] for some of the members who i thought knew better and are old enough to not judge. you guys are the ones that help keep the fire burning with all your negativity. right or wrong, it doesn't help anyone one bit with that kind of negative thinking.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
[Roll Eyes] for some of the members who i thought knew better and are old enough to not judge. you guys are the ones that help keep the fire burning with all your negativity. right or wrong, it doesn't help anyone one bit with that kind of negative thinking.

+1 Like they say "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones". My findings in life have been the people that are quick to judge have the most the to be judged. And they are usually deeply rooted in ignorance or insecurity.
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the people of oakland are so ignorant, cause they belive in some thing, what do you call these people?
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4J0V03aJrEFH4cQ3
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3Ib06B6mcYf4Wgas

I know rioting is wrong but there really is alot of people judging off what they see on the news, AND NOTHING HAVE EVEN HAPPENED YET

I tried to stay out of this debate but come on guys REALLY [Confused]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':

+1 Like they say "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones". My findings in life have been the people that are quick to judge have the most the to be judged. And they are usually deeply rooted in ignorance or insecurity.
give all the theories you want, but i will gladly watch from my safe living room, on my big screen, these idiots riot. as im educated enough to not live in a town filled with as much hate as oakland, and ignorant,dumb,non-sense hate at that

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com