Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
Same academy right? yup...

nope try again
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From barts website...Qualifications and training for BART police officers exceed the guidelines of the state's Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training, which certifies all California peace officers. In addition to meeting POST requirements, every BART police officer applicant must have completed at least a year of college. Most officers are assigned to the Patrol Bureau and become eligible for specialized assignments, including: field training officer; canine handler; SWAT operator; detective; bicycle patrol; personnel and training officer; applicant background investigator; crime analyst; administrative traffic officer; FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force investigator; and undercover anti-vandalism and special-enforcement teams.

http://www.bart.gov/about/police/index.aspx

sounds like to me... they get the normal police training and then some

from http://www.bart.gov/about/police/index.aspx

Do BART police officers have the same police authority as city police officers and deputy sheriffs?
Yes. BART police officers are fully sworn peace officers that have the same powers of arrest as city police officers and county sheriff's deputies. In addition, BART officers attend the same police academies and receive continuous police training.

[ July 03, 2010, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Same academy right? yup...

nope try again
So... try again???

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
306coupe your bring what to the table in this
your wrong the books may be the same but the teaching is way different.think of it at this way
say you went to a high school in walnut creek.then move to the hood do you think the techers teach you the same way

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
your wrong the books may be the same but the teaching is way different.think of it at this way
say you went to a high school in walnut creek.then move to the hood do you think the techers teach you the same way

Apparently I bring the correct answers?

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:

an do you think the have change this since jan 1 2009.but you don't get an never will.an if mr.grant had shut the fuck up an did what was ask of him he would still be here
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

an do you think the have change this since jan 1 2009.but you don't get an never will.an if mr.grant had shut the fuck up an did what was ask of him he would still be here
Tslking deserves to be killed? Last time I check the consititution states two things...

First amendment : Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;

5th amendment : nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

You , I and Oscar has the right to say whatever the hell we choose. A police officer does not have the right to take a life unless his life is threatened. Who cares what he said. He was shot in the back, face down with two police officers on top of him

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Also his fellow officer testified that Mehserle didn't tell them it was an accident directly after the shooting.

[ July 03, 2010, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dave just a question? So if the police tells you to shut up are you really required to? I mean we all saw the tapes, was he struggling? even with the 2-3 knees in his back at one time? Just how you feel your right about this sitiuation so your speaking on it, he was doing the same thing!! so would it be ok for the "POLICE" to come shoot you? Just a thought [Confused]

[ July 03, 2010, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: totalkaos92 ]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OJ Simpson
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
OJ Simpson

White people wernt out rioting or causeing chaos when he was sent free.

This is a raciest card being pulled if you ask me.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50_vet:
quote:
OJ Simpson

x2500
hey man but 60 years ago white people were racist so you and i have to defend ourselves, not me though. i dont feel sorry for the cry babies living off the past

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:
OJ Simpson

x2500
hey man but 60 years ago white people were racist so you and i have to defend ourselves, not me though. i dont feel sorry for the cry babies living off the past

I never owned a slave and nobody alive was a slave so why does everybody else have to feel the guilt associated with that? Nobody has forgotten about slavery, but black Americans tend to forget they are the most educated, well feed and richest black people in the world. People who are born in Africa and come here to our country are hella cool. They dont have a chip on their shoulders and do really good for themselves once they get here.
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:
OJ Simpson

x2500

I never owned a slave and nobody alive was a slave so why does everybody else have to feel the guilt associated with that? Nobody has forgotten about slavery, but black Americans tend to forget they are the most educated, well feed and richest black people in the world. People who are born in Africa and come here to our country are hella cool. They dont have a chip on their shoulders and do really good for themselves once they get here.
I don't see how any of you guys comments has anything to do with a police officer shooting an unarmed man in the back while he is laying down.???? Be responsible for your actions.

Would I have the same feeling about the punishment if oscar was white? Yes.

[ July 03, 2010, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It wasnt racially motivated is all im saying. Dude just f'd up big time at his job and has to live with the consequences. The family sounds like they've received agreed to compensation, if anybody riots its their ignorance and desire to f things up.
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For those of you that are to young to remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw2pRnBgeBU&has_verified=1

Rodney King was only beat, he wasn't killed like Oscar. Absolutely nothing justifies these actions. There is a thin line between being human and being a wild blood hungry animal. OJ almost cut his wife's head off with a knife, the only thing holding it on was her spine and he was set free. White people did not riot.

Side note: check out the price for Diesel at 00:29

[ July 03, 2010, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:

Rodney King was only beat, he wasn't killed like Oscar. Absolutely nothing justifies these actions. There is a thin line between being human and being a wild blood hungry animal. OJ almost cut his wife's head off with a knife, the only thing holding it on was her spine and he was set free. White people did not riot.

white people didn't riot but found a way to put him away for 20+ years. BTW I lived in Los Angeles during the L.A. riots and that riot as well as, Watts Riots and the Zoot suits riots weren't caused because of one unjust action, but from years of built up issues between law enforcement and the community they are supposed to be protecting. During the late 80's and early 90's the police chief were targeting the innercity and police brutality were well documented but never video taped. The Rodney King beating was the boiling point, just like the Sleepy Lagoon case (zoot suits) and the Marquette Frye incident (watts riots). There comes a point were people allow their emotions to take control.

[ July 03, 2010, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
this is what oakland merchants and residents should do if riots erupt in oakland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ&feature=related

[worship] KOREANS!

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:

white people didn't riot but found a way to put him away for 20+ years. BTW I lived in Los Angeles during the L.A. riots and that riot as well as, Watts Riots and the Zoot suits riots weren't caused because of one unjust action, but from years of built up issues between law enforcement and the community they are supposed to be protecting. During the late 80's and early 90's the police chief were targeting the innercity and police brutality were well documented but never video taped. The Rodney King beating was the boiling point, just like the Sleepy Lagoon case (zoot suits) and the Marquette Frye incident (watts riots). There comes a point were people allow their emotions to take control.
you make the stereo-types for what ever race you are...white people put oj away hahahahaha how about his black friends who testified against him or the recording of him threatning people lol lol thats why there are stereotypes idiots like you
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TO ME THIS SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE AT ALL I'M MAD AT THE FACT THAT THESE PUNK ASS COP'S ALWAY'S GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THIS JUST CAUSE THEY ARE "POLICE" SO FOR U DUMB FUCK'S SAY'N DAT I WAS BEING RACIST OR WHAT NOT U GUY'S ARE REALLY STUPID ALL I SAID WAS DAT NAVIDR WAS TALK'N ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ALWAY'S CRYING AND WHEN DAT SHYT HAPPEN TO THOSE COPS MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THERE WERE WHITE N WERE LITERALLY CRYING WHEN THEY PROPABLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW A SINGLE PERSON THERE THAT GOT KILLED .... 5.0SRT WHENEVER U WANNA THROW EM LET ME KNOW I'M READY.... IT'S FUNNY HOW U DUMB FUCK'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BUT THEN WHEN SOMEONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION ABOUT IT U GUY'S GET BOOTY TICKLED LIKE THE BITCHES U ARE.... I SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY N I'M STICK'N TO MY SHIT LIKE I TOLD U GUY'S FROM THE GATES A MAJORITY OF U GUY'S ARE PROLLY NOT GONNA AGREE WITH ME OR LIKE ME FOR THAT BUT LIKE I SAID I GIVES A FUCK I HAVE MY OWN OPINION AND BELIEVES JUST HOW U GUY'S HAVE YOURS.....

[ July 03, 2010, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Tashas_c0upe ]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:
TO ME THIS SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE AT ALL I'M MAD AT THE FACT THAT THESE PUNK ASS COP'S ALWAY'S GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THIS JUST CAUSE THEY ARE "POLICE" SO FOR U DUMB FUCK'S SAY'N DAT I WAS BEING RACIST OR WHAT NOT U GUY'S ARE REALLY STUPID ALL I SAID WAS DAT NAVIDR WAS TALK'N ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ALWAY'S CRYING AND WHEN DAT SHYT HAPPEN TO THOSE COPS MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THERE WERE WHITE N WERE LITERALLY CRYING WHEN THEY PROPABLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW A SINGLE PERSON THERE THAT GOT KILLED .... 5.0SRT WHENEVER U WANNA THROW EM LET ME KNOW I'M READY

no "burners,no dumpn" bring some gloves, (or i got an extra pair of thais) ill be in concord around 4pm where we do it. no hard feelings just pm me for my number. and it will be filmed. if you cant make it til later were here until 7pm
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
TO ME THIS SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE AT ALL I'M MAD AT THE FACT THAT THESE PUNK ASS COP'S ALWAY'S GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THIS JUST CAUSE THEY ARE "POLICE" SO FOR U DUMB FUCK'S SAY'N DAT I WAS BEING RACIST OR WHAT NOT U GUY'S ARE REALLY STUPID ALL I SAID WAS DAT NAVIDR WAS TALK'N ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ALWAY'S CRYING AND WHEN DAT SHYT HAPPEN TO THOSE COPS MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THERE WERE WHITE N WERE LITERALLY CRYING WHEN THEY PROPABLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW A SINGLE PERSON THERE THAT GOT KILLED .... 5.0SRT WHENEVER U WANNA THROW EM LET ME KNOW I'M READY.... IT'S FUNNY HOW U DUMB FUCK'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BUT THEN WHEN SOMEONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION ABOUT IT U GUY'S GET BOOTY TICKLED LIKE THE BITCHES U ARE.... I SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY N I'M STICK'N TO MY SHIT LIKE I TOLD U GUY'S FROM THE GATES A MAJORITY OF U GUY'S ARE PROLLY NOT GONNA AGREE WITH ME OR LIKE ME FOR THAT BUT LIKE I SAID I GIVES A FUCK I HAVE MY OWN OPINION AND BELIEVES JUST HOW U GUY'S HAVE YOURS.....

tasha your pm box is full 4-7 show up. with gloves. dont make excuses,im not mad at ya its just gunna be fun to box and get aggresion out
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WTF U NEED TO PM ME BACK FOR I SHOT U MY NUMBER NOW HIT ME WHEN U READY N FOR THE RECORD U DA ONE DAT WANT'S SOME SO U GONE BRING YOUR ASS OUT THIS WAY.... WTF I LOOK LIKE GOING OUT TO CONCORD FOR A LAME ASS DUDE LIKE U

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
WTF U NEED TO PM ME BACK FOR I SHOT U MY NUMBER NOW HIT ME WHEN U READY N FOR THE RECORD U DA ONE DAT WANT'S SOME SO U GONE BRING YOUR ASS OUT THIS WAY.... WTF I LOOK LIKE GOING OUT TO CONCORD FOR A LAME ASS DUDE LIKE U

i know bro, bang bang doo doo dumb, homie g, pop pop smoke dat purp huh? just come out ill spar you in sandals and a hurley t-short toughie

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com