Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest (Page 6)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: If you live in oakland>UPDATE! Police release photos of looters in protest
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
All I can do is laugh at you guys, but everybody has there own opinon.

And just so I know where is the riot at every friday and saturday?

answer the question if you think its funny? your black i can tell from your response am i right? correct me if im wrong? nothing wrong with being proud of your race but wtf is a matter with these people rioting and protesting with non educated facts? a little boy is gone and why dint oakland riot his black parents? why dint oaklnd riot the black shooter of the white cops? [Confused]
First off i think its fucked up what happened to the 4 cops in oakland, I don't think no one should be rioting when the verdict comes down. but here's the difference, police know what the risks are when they sign up for the job, the police are there to protect and serve the public, not shoot someone in there back who is unarmed, drunk on new years doing what the police tell you to do, and that is if your going to drink take bart, yea was oscar grant probably a little out of hand that night(maybe) but then as a police do your job and take him to jail, not shoot him in his back. And the when the guy shot the cops they made sure he was going to die, a cop shot oscar grant and he's about to get nothing or a slap on the wrist.
Another open minded "outside" the box reply
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So sick and tired of these stupid topics which always turn into race issues. It will never, ever die! It's not allowed to and will always be here to stay. This is why people form there own little communities around the bay area because it's human nature to be with people of the same ethnicity and culture. Fact. People are to afraid to offend or say something which may be taken out of context.

Underneath it all, this trial is all about race which is bullshit. Race should never be brought up in this trial but that will never happen. It's a trial about bad judgement.

I got pulled the race card in high school when someone stole my wallet back in the day. I will never forget it because he said the only reason why I am accusing him was because he was black. Not because he was the nearest person to my backpack and because he was a piece of shit. Sure enough it was right in his front pocket but I was more pissed about the race card he pulled than my wallet with only $10.00 in it. He made sure to yell the part about me accusing him because he was black.

This is a pointless ramble because there is always an argument to everything. But you can't exclude the obvious which is human nature and cultural differences which is not going anywhere. So make the best of it and have a good 4th of July and try to treat everyone like you want to be treated.That alone will help and make you feel better about yourself and hopefully others. Now go take a drive in your mustang [patriot]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ +1 [patriot]
treat others as you want to be treated.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ +1 [patriot]
treat others as you want to be treated.

this also goes for judging people. "Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged".
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am surprised there are not more ass whoopins happening at meets and events. It is a shame how people can sit behind a computer and spout off, but will not have the nads to say things in public or to the person. And before you guys get all puffed up, I am not necessarily talking tuff talk. But general respect talk. I make it my point to not say things here I would not say in person. I challenge you guys to try it sometimes. Either A. speak here like you have common decency about yourselves. Or B. at meets come at people like you do here.

Have a safe 4th people. [patriot]

Or we should just bring a topic like this up at a cruise and have a conversation about it and i bet everyone would be more respectful and open minded instead of saying harsh and racist shit behind a computer screen.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am surprised there are not more ass whoopins happening at meets and events. It is a shame how people can sit behind a computer and spout off, but will not have the nads to say things in public or to the person. And before you guys get all puffed up, I am not necessarily talking tuff talk. But general respect talk. I make it my point to not say things here I would not say in person. I challenge you guys to try it sometimes. Either A. speak here like you have common decency about yourselves. Or B. at meets come at people like you do here.

Or we should just bring a topic like this up at a cruise and have a conversation about it and i bet everyone would be more respectful and open minded instead of saying harsh and racist shit behind a computer screen.
whos being racist, and idk about you id say my opinion to anyone who wanted it playa, you got some people twisted on here, just cuz were white and from the burbs doesent mean were soft some of you hood cats gotta get off that, just because we dont get hyphy do dumb and respect others dont mean we wont get off just as fast. idk why we dont drop the topic guys serious no1 will agree
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

whos being racist, and idk about you id say my opinion to anyone who wanted it playa, you got some people twisted on here, just cuz were white and from the burbs doesent mean were soft some of you hood cats gotta get off that, just because we dont get hyphy do dumb and respect others dont mean we wont get off just as fast. idk why we dont drop the topic guys serious no1 will agree
I dont think he was talking directly to you. Would you really offer up your disdain for Oakland residents directly to a group of Oakland residents? You are a bad man if so. And I'd pay to see it...lol.

Ya'll have a good night and let the hate go. It is not a good look for anyone.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I dont think he was talking directly to you. Would you really offer up your disdain for Oakland residents directly to a group of Oakland residents? You are a bad man if so. And I'd pay to see it...lol.

Ya'll have a good night and let the hate go. It is not a good look for anyone.

your not understanding my point n8, a group of oakland residents? i have no worries about that because im never in the war zone, and if i was asked directly about it from one resident, id let em know how i feel. i know im white and all but some of us can handle our own.
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Your responses sound more and more dumb as time goes by. Don't attempt to impersonate in a disrespectful manner. Doesn't matter if you think the shit is funny, it just makes you sound even more ignorant than the people you are trying to imitate. You keep speaking about how hard of a white dude you are but when you found someone who was ready to fight, you suggested sparring???? When someone talks shit online, sometime you might actually find a person who might take it a bit more serious than you would want to take it. It's not just you, theres others on here who talk shit just the same, calls names and shit, feeling safe behind a screen. I'm speaking about this from an outside prespective.

[ July 05, 2010, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Your responses sound more and more dumb as time goes by. Don't attempt to impersonate in a disrespectful manner. Doesn't matter if you think the shit is funny, it just makes you sound even more ignorant than the people you are trying to imitate. You keep speaking about how hard of a white dude you are but when you found someone who was ready to fight, you suggested sparring???? When someone talks shit online, sometime you might actually find a person who might take it a bit more serious than you would want to take it. It's not just you, theres others on here who talk shit just the same, calls names and shit, feeling safe behind a screen. I'm speaking about this from an outside prespective.
from the get go i said spar him, box him, meaning w/gloves, i have no reason to fight tasha. no issues w/him, not hard at all, just not intimidated by your hood living ghetto mentality your trying to portray. have i said anything offensive? seriously? i dont mean too.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

from the get go i said spar him, box him, meaning w/gloves, i have no reason to fight tasha. no issues w/him, not hard at all, just not intimidated by your hood living ghetto mentality your trying to portray. have i said anything offensive? seriously? i dont mean too.
306 not saying your portraying by the way just generally speaking.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Verdict Tuesday looks like?
Tasha knock the dust off those rioting shoes and get ready!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

lollol
510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

remind him he needs to bring $5 for for bridge toll for the return back to SSF.

So many people NOT from Oakland are down to do dirt at the drop of a hat....why? this city ( and the grant case really has nothing to do with you.

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What would have been the outcome if mesherle was Mexican or black? None of this would been have brought up. Like said before it's a race issue not bad judgement. Cops kill innocent people all the time alm across the us.

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 925GT50:
What would have been the outcome if mesherle was Mexican or black? None of this would been have brought up. Like said before it's a race issue not bad judgement. Cops kill innocent people all the time alm across the us.

Better yet, what if Grant was White? We wouldn't even be talking about it. I'm willing to bet that more cops are gunned down than civilians per year across the country. Mistakes & accidents happen, and that's just the way it is. Everybody can keep on debating their side and argue till they are blue in the face, but for what? 1 side will never convince the other side that they are right and vise verse. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink. Everybody forgets what's important we "Americans" are some of the luckiest people in the world. People want to keep crying about injustice and fairness. If you don't like it leave. [patriot]

[ July 05, 2010, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
quote:

Better yet, what if Grant was White? We wouldn't even be talking about it. I'm willing to bet that more cops are gunned down than civilians per year across the country. Mistakes & accidents happen, and that's just the way it is. Everybody can keep on debating their side and argue till they are blue in the face, but for what? 1 side will never convince the other side that they are right and vise verse. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink. Everybody forgets what's important we "Americans" are some of the luckiest people in the world. People want to keep crying about injustice and fairness. If you don't like it leave. [patriot]
more cops killed then civilians every year...thousands of civs are killed every year vs a hand full of officers coast to coast actually. Yes we Americans are some of the luckiest people in the world, being allowed to bitch about whatever you want IS a freedom of being an American. As an American YOU ME or ANYBODY should never take injustice and like it, maybe thats what you were taught but not me.
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didnt this country start because of an unjust government? Didn't the war start by white people rioting? Riots are the means of expressions for those people who feel like theres no other way to be heard. Riots are a negative no matter which way you look at things but sometimes they do accomplish things, the United States

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Didnt this country start because of an unjust government? Didn't the war start by white people rioting? Riots are the means of expressions for those people who feel like theres no other way to be heard. Riots are a negative no matter which way you look at things but sometimes they do accomplish things, the United States

Are those the same people stealing tv's you see on tv during the riot. They want to be heard. What exactly are they expressing? I am sure that is the case for some but a lot are using it for there advantage.

[ July 05, 2010, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50stang:
quote:
quote:

more cops killed then civilians every year...thousands of civs are killed every year vs a hand full of officers coast to coast actually. Yes we Americans are some of the luckiest people in the world, being allowed to bitch about whatever you want IS a freedom of being an American. As an American YOU ME or ANYBODY should never take injustice and like it, maybe thats what you were taught but not me.
Really how many people are killed by Cops a year? 133 cops were killed in 2008 & 125 in 2009. I highly doubt that there was more civilians killed by cops than this. At least innocent 1's that were killed. I mean if you are armed and you get killed by a cop is that the same as shooting a cop in cold blood? Anyways we can go on and on. I see that you are from Oakland so I wouldn't expect your response to be any different. no disrespect or knock to you. We are all products of our environments. I do agree with you that we can't let injustice go on without notice, but there is a civil way to handle just about any situation. Retaliation, riots & random act's of violence is just ignorant and will only back their cause and hurt yours. To anybody that lives in Oakland, I hope that no harm comes to you or your family and or property, I really do. Anybody out in the streets acting a fool, you will be handled accordingly.

BTW - the last time people rioted in Oakland my friends car got stomped on by 6 - 10 black guys while she watched from the 3rd floor. She is a single black mother trying to make it in these hard times, they caused over 5K in damage. WTF? How does this help the community and it's people? Protest and freedom of speech is the answer, not acting like a animal.

Everybody be safe out there.

Peace

[ July 05, 2010, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
quote:

Are those the same people stealing tv's you see on tv during the riot. They want to be heard. What exactly are they expressing? I am sure that is the case for some but a lot are using it for there advantage.
I agree some are stealing because people are rioting but alot of people who are angry are expressing their built up rage as well. I wish our judicial system wasn't broken and justice could be sought in court not in the streets

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:

yea but how long ago was this, people used to ride horses, we have came a long way since then and hope to be moving forward.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:

yea but how long ago was this, people used to ride horses, we have came a long way since then and hope to be moving forward.
Rioting in the 60's in Oakland was a very integral part of the civil rights movement. And we are not that far removed from it. Like I said earlier Oakland is a powder keg waiting to blow. It is largely in part to the remnants of racial injustices that were part of a era that we arent but barely one generation removed from. From inside your bubble things may have seemed to progress faster than they really have. But in all honesty they have not. So because you do not understand something, should not signal your judge reflex. I sympathize with folks in that area or that circumstance because I an not far removed from impoverished surroundings. So I know how oppressive that situation can be. So while I do not look forward to it. And it is sad if it goes down. But I can lightweight understand the mentality that goes into this type of situation. And it is not misplaced as some think it is.

I also admit I am suffering from the bubble mentality. I moved away, stopped mentoring and coaching midnight league. And is that disconnect that put me in a bubble mentality.

[ July 05, 2010, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 50stang:
quote:
quote:

Really how many people are killed by Cops a year? 133 cops were killed in 2008 & 125 in 2009. I highly doubt that there was more civilians killed by cops than this. At least innocent 1's that were killed. I mean if you are armed and you get killed by a cop is that the same as shooting a cop in cold blood? Anyways we can go on and on. I see that you are from Oakland so I wouldn't expect your response to be any different. no disrespect or knock to you. We are all products of our environments. I do agree with you that we can't let injustice go on without notice, but there is a civil way to handle just about any situation. Retaliation, riots & random act's of violence is just ignorant and will only back their cause and hurt yours. To anybody that lives in Oakland, I hope that no harm comes to you or your family and or property, I really do. Anybody out in the streets acting a fool, you will be handled accordingly.

BTW - the last time people rioted in Oakland my friends car got stomped on by 6 - 10 black guys while she watched from the 3rd floor. She is a single black mother trying to make it in these hard times, they caused over 5K in damage. WTF? How does this help the community and it's people? Protest and freedom of speech is the answer, not acting like a animal.

Everybody be safe out there.

Peace

PARTIAL QUOTE FROM SNAKEBIT95 - I see that you are from Oakland so I wouldn't expect your response to be any different. no disrespect or knock to you. We are all products of our environments. I do agree with you that we can't let injustice go on without notice, but there is a civil way to handle just about any situation. Retaliation, riots & random act's of violence is just ignorant and will only back their cause and hurt yours

Wow, thats one ignorant ass thing to say. being from Oakland makes me violent? I never condone any violence/rioting. I just said NOT to tolerate injustice. let me guess I'm from Oakland I must be black, rite? [Roll Eyes] .....im not, do you feel better or safer now [Wink]
your friends car being smashed by those retards is fucked up....but that has nothing to do with me or anybody on this board (I hope not.

anyways good luck with your fears of Oakland .........from Union City [Wink]

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

We all know that in this case the only reason riots are going to happen is because of a bunch of stupid people who think its going to be fun to burn oakland and cause more injury to people who have NOTHING to do with this. This is all about RACE wich is sad. You wont see a bunch of white people burning shit up if he is found guilty do you? You didnt see people burning oakland down when the 4 cops were shot and killed. All you people saying racism, why dont you tell the people of your race to stop setting a bad example for the rest of the race. Steriotyping is a bitch but until people prove otherwise the inoscent will suffer until the majority pull their head out of their ass's. The only way people will get past race is when people stop trying to use the race card about everything.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com