Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bart Police Shooting (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bart Police Shooting
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Looks like Mr officer resigned and skipped the interview [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] No wonder protests are forming.

This is now where I believe protests are gonna get ridiculous. The dude murdered some one. Why is he not in cuffs in jail awaiting a interview. I can understand if he bailed out. But he has yet to be even talked to. Hell I do not even think charges have been filed. Now I expect and understand the race card. And it is a just playing of a card which we all wish wasn't in the deck at all. Now that he has dodged an IA interview. There is nothing left but the criminal process. Go lock his ass up like a common criminal. I personally still wont fly the race card. Now I think this is a case of someone looking out for one of their own (read: law enforcement). But still lock his ass up.
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Looks like Mr officer resigned and skipped the interview [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] No wonder protests are forming.

This is now where I believe protests are gonna get ridiculous. The dude murdered some one. Why is he not in cuffs in jail awaiting a interview. I can understand if he bailed out. But he has yet to be even talked to. Hell I do not even think charges have been filed. Now I expect and understand the race card. And it is a just playing of a card which we all wish wasn't in the deck at all. Now that he has dodged an IA interview. There is nothing left but the criminal process. Go lock his ass up like a common criminal. I personally still wont fly the race card. Now I think this is a case of someone looking out for one of their own (read: law enforcement). But still lock his ass up.
5th admendment right he doesnt have to talk, i dont know the laws but the only reason why i dont think he is in custody is because he was law inforcment and they need to make a case before they can just lock him up... i dont think it works the same as a civil case ( i could be wrong im just guessing )

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

5th admendment right he doesnt have to talk, i dont know the laws but the only reason why i dont think he is in custody is because he was law inforcment and they need to make a case before they can just lock him up... i dont think it works the same as a civil case ( i could be wrong im just guessing )
I can dig that. But from what I have read. Since he has resigned, that opens him up more for the criminal portion (not civil [Razz] ). In any event he should not be walking around free. I am all for the 5tgh amendment but he should exercise that from behind a steel curtain. No reason for him to still be free. If Oakland knows what is good for them they would lock his ass up. If for nothing else public perception.

[ January 08, 2009, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
Get my point now?

no i dont!!! did you not post it quote or not??? but for you ill change it. sorry you cant take the heat for the your own posts!!!! what a lame!!

[ January 08, 2009, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
. But from what I have read. Since he has resigned, that opens him up more for the criminal portion (not civil [Razz] ).

ya but he was an officer when it happened, so they have to take the same steps.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

N8, exactly, this is why Oakland is protesting.

What happened Mr officer? I thought you didn't do anything wrong? I thought you made a mistake? Why not speak to the investigators? Why not inform the public?

Resigning ONLY paints ONE clear picture, this piece of shit is 100% guilty and INTENTIONALLY pulled the trigger.

Sorry kids, im not buying the "oh gosh i thought it was a taser" story.

And idiots are wondering sitting behind their PCs "oh gosh they are rioting".. NO SHIT [Roll Eyes]

Everything happens for a reason, 90% of the clowns on Cafords degrade Oakland and never ever have put a foot in Oakland in their life. These are same clowns would wouldnt dare take any MacArthur or any Oakland exits because they fear they might wet their diapers.

What pisses me off is that i was with my homegirl over at Fruitvale last night eating over at Guadalajara Restaurant.. Its located right across from FruitVale Bart.

Few officers stopped by to eat there, they were cool, some even chatted with some of the customers and when me and her left, mind you we were in a 2005 328ci BMW, no tints nothing. She was the driver..

We get followed instantly by a cop for good 2 minutes, every single lane change on MacArthur, cop would do the same, on purpose i made her take the more inner streets of Oakland to see what this cop does.

He follows us for about 3 minutes, decides to pull up next to us on the passenger side at a light... I look over to the cop and notice he had another cop on the passenger side... So when the light turned green, he waits for us to go first so he can decides to get behind us again and tailgate us for another 3 blocks. I made her pull over on the side of the street to see if had anything on us..

He decides to keep going and dissapeared in the dark. This all happened around 9pm..

Shit like that would piss anyone off, makes you want to get out of the vehicle and slap the living shit out of those punks with badges.

And folks wonder why Oakland is ghetto or why people dislike COPS [Roll Eyes]

** Anyone remember Tupac's case when Burris represented him? The punk cops brutally beat Tupac in Oakland just because they didnt believe he was Tupac Shakur.. They thought he stole that ID...I was glad he won that case and got $40,000 for that beating.

The government blamed Tupac for every single "fuck the police" verse on his songs, saying he was promoting hatred on cops, no he didnt.

^^ Thats just an example of why some folks end up hating cops or disliking them, its just their personal experiences with them..

The government definetly should take action now, fix up the corruption in some of the departments in Cali.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

What happened Mr officer? I thought you didn't do anything wrong? I thought you made a mistake? Why not speak to the investigators? Why not inform the public?

Resigning ONLY paints ONE clear picture, this piece of shit is 100% guilty and INTENTIONALLY pulled the trigger.

And idiots are wondering sitting behind their PCs "oh gosh they are rioting".. NO SHIT [Roll Eyes]

Everything happens for a reason, 90% of the clowns on Cafords degrade Oakland and never ever have put a foot in Oakland in their life. These are same clowns would wouldnt dare take any MacArthur or any Oakland exits because they fear they might wet their diapers.

What pisses me off is that i was with my homegirl over at Fruitvale last night eating over at Guadalajara Restaurant.. Its located right across from FruitVale Bart.

Few officers stopped by to eat there, they were cool, some even chatted with some of the customers and when me and her left, mind you we were in a 2005 328ci BMW, no tints nothing. She was the driver..

We get followed instantly by a cop for good 2 minutes, every single lane change on MacArthur, cop would do the same, on purpose i made her take the more inner streets of Oakland to see what this cop does.

He follows us for about 3 minutes, decides to pull up next to us on the passenger side at a light... I look over to the cop and notice he had another cop on the passenger side... So when the light turned green, he waits for us to go first so he can decides to get behind us again and tailgate us for another 3 blocks. I made her pull over on the side of the street to see if had anything on us..

He decides to keep going and dissapeared in the dark. This all happened around 9pm..

Shit like that would piss anyone off, makes you want to get out of the vehicle and slap the living shit out of those punks with badges.

** Anyone remember Tupac's case when Burris represented him? The punk cops brutally beat Tupac in Oakland just because they didnt believe he was Tupac Shakur.. They thought he stole that ID...I was glad he won that case and got $40,000 for that beating.

The government blamed Tupac for every single "fuck the police" verse on his songs, saying he was promoting hatred on cops, no he didnt.

^^ Thats just an example of why some folks end up hating cops or disliking them, its just their personal experiences with them..

The government definetly should take action now, fix up the corruption in some of the departments in Cali.

Oh shit! They tailgated you? We need to go protest. Then start a riot and destroy peoples business's and cars who had ZERO to do with the cop following you. That will get people to think differently!

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Yea ALstock I am behind you 100% on this one. The main people complaining about Oakland and why people play the race card has never had anything unjust done to them due to their skin color. I mean a God-given trait, that none of us are in control of seriously hinders some people from either A treating us with common decency or B giving us equal service or equal rights. Just let that sink in for a bit. Then apply that rationale to how these residents must feel when they see the book being thrown at their neighbors and loved ones for trumped up charges, minor traffic offenses, mistaken identity, the list goes on. Then hopefully that will help you understand the race card and why these Oakland residents are furious. Every race has their issues and so called stereo-types. But for some reason some folks here think it is cool to parade around other races misfortunes or stereotypes without first looking at their own. Shit I am more afraid of the kids that are in these suburban areas with the good-life than I am of the inner city youths (Columbine High ring a bell). But yet some of you feel comfortable sitting up on your perch judging people and labeling others. It is pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Now back to topic.

Slowly it is shaping up that this cop is truly defective. And his actions so far say nothing but raw guilt or even gross negligence IMO. I mean why resign? Take your administrative leave and let it run its course. He should be locked up due to the flight risk side of things IMO.

90GT
Keep in mind if it weren't for march's and even riots. Alot of things would be different for minorities. While I do condone a riot or violence. It seems to be the most effective way to get heard in the face of injustice. And it is no accident that just about every riot has a racial undertone. People just get sick and tired. And for some reason the system drags it's feet when a minority is the victim. Like I said earlier. I do not believe this is racially charged. But I can see how one can take it that way.

[ January 08, 2009, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

91MSDFox
¯
Member # 8749

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 91MSDFox  Ford pictures for 91MSDFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike your just an asshole why cant you respect others opinions and keep all that bagging on the lower class people to yourself?
[BS flag]

--------------------
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
jae jae has one but it's usually doing donuts in his car while he's video taping....

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Yea ALstock I am behind you 100% on this one. The main people complaining about Oakland and why people play the race card has never had anything unjust done to them due to their skin color. I mean a God-given trait, that none of us are in control of seriously hinders some people from either A treating us with common decency or B giving us equal service or equal rights. Just let that sink in for a bit. Then apply that rationale to how these residents must feel when they see the book being thrown at their neighbors and loved ones for trumped up charges, minor traffic offenses, mistaken identity, the list goes on. Then hopefully that will help you understand the race card and why these Oakland residents are furious. Every race has their issues and so called stereo-types. But for some reason some folks here think it is cool to parade around other races misfortunes or stereotypes without first looking at their own. Shit I am more afraid of the kids that are in these suburban areas with the good-life than I am of the inner city youths (Columbine High ring a bell). But yet some of you feel comfortable sitting up on your perch judging people and labeling others. It is pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Now back to topic.

Slowly it is shaping up that this cop is truly defective. And his actions so far say nothing but raw guilt or even gross negligence IMO. I mean why resign? Take your administrative leave and let it run its course. He should be locked up due to the flight risk side of things IMO.

Maybe he resigned because he was feeling guilty for shooting someone on accident?

That being said, he still belongs in jail, that has never been the argument in this topic.

Mike

[ January 08, 2009, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep he did it on purpose!! 1. Scared to talk about it, 2. Now Quit so he dosent have to talk to the Investigators which is mandatory by any officer involved in a shooting. 3. he dosent give a fuck!! I'm Glad to see Oakland stand up against police brutality but Damaging local peoples property that had nothing to do with it was wrong & dosent do the cause any good!! Now for some of you that cant interpret what I was saying!! & misread every post on here!! I will make it easy for you!! HE'S GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

see my above post, you quoted before I edited.

I dont know 90gt. Maybe you are young and know no better or older and never experienced racial injustice. but it is real. And like I said maybe does not apply here. But you have to understand why these folks feel this way. Everyone is entitled to a opinion. but if you are going to put down groups or races. At least have a dignified and educated response.

And why would you resign for shooting someone on accident? It is unheralded that this happens? An accident is a accident. I personally think he is running. He circumvented one channel of justice by doing so. There was no other gain to be had. Now to the public it seems this way to. But it also seems he is dodging common justice now. Thus the riot and protests.

[ January 08, 2009, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by 91MSDFox:
Mike your just an asshole why cant you respect others opinions and keep all that bagging on the lower class people to yourself?
[BS flag]

I am actually quite the opposite of an asshole, but my biggest pet peeve in this world is when people throw the race card around. People jumping out and saying "He is Racist" "He wanted to shoot a black person" "He shot that person on purpose" bla bla bla. Its the dumbest, most ignorant thing to hear at a time like this.

Its completely terrible that a young man lost his life. I have no complaints that justice needs to be served. But race didn't have anything to do with it.

People come on here and show there ignorance on a daily basis. Then you turn on the news and see the ignorance spreading like wildfire, and people rioting in the streets. They are destroying people lively hoods that had ZERO to do with the initial event. Its sickens me to see this crap.

People getting hated on by the cops RARELY get it because they are being"innocent" bystanders. every time I have been pulled over, not matter what city I have been in, I have deserved it in some way. Everytime I have been detained by cops, it was because I deserved it. There are some cases of Innocent bystanders but hardly ever.

When people say "oh you guys don't eve know what its like in Oakland, your too scared to drive here" bla bla bla. No fucking shit, when gang bangers are offing each other at record numbers. No wonder the cops are sketchy.

If the cop follows you for three block..oh fucking well. I'm white, and I've been followed for mile through town when i was driving my FOCUS!.....must of been a black cop right? Cause no white cop would do that to a fellow white person.

And you guys saying that we are passing judgment on you? Fuck all I here from you guys half the time is "Oh you guys are just white yuppies from the burbs" Fuck that you dont know me or how my life is.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Mike are you seriously gonna sit here and tell me that racial inequality doesn't exist today?
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I dont know 90gt. Maybe you are young and know no better or older and never experienced racial injustice. but it is real. And like I said maybe does not apply here. But you have to understand why these folks feel this way. Everyone is entitled to a opinion. but if you are going to put down groups or races. At least have a dignified and educated response.

And why would you resign for shooting someone on accident? It is unheralded that this happens? An accident is a accident. I personally think he is running. He circumvented one channel of justice by doing so. There was no other gain to be had. Now to the public it seems this way to. But it also seems he is dodging common justice now. Thus the riot and protests.

I agree that there are still racial injustices present in todays society. But wont I don't agree upon is that its the first thing everyone falls back on. They play the race card every chance they get. Thats the part that kills me.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I agree that there are still racial injustices present in todays society. But wont I don't agree upon is that its the first thing everyone falls back on. They play the race card every chance they get. Thats the part that kills me.

Mike

See that is where you contradict yourself. One one hand you observe racial justices occur. But then you say "Why play the race card every chance you get". Now if you are just referring to this topic. Then I agree the race card is not justified. But that is from my perspective. And this is coming from a black man who has been harassed due to my skin color. The key thing is I am making this singular and pertaining to this scenario and not throwing out a blanket statement like you are. You follow me? You are saying from a white person's standpoint, from a perch that has never been done wrong because of their skin color that the race card is this and it's that. And you are applying it to everyone and every situation. And that is where your ignorance or youth comes to play. DOn't you think there are those among the protesters that are fresh from the arms of said racial inequality? Don't you think there are those among them who had parents that were black panthers? DOnt you think there are those among them that have been brutalized by that law enforcement agency? At some point people feel the need to draw the line in the sand, and make a stand. Thus protests occur and sometimes they get heated. So there are many perspectives to consider before you label everyone hoods or criminals because they are from Oakland. Also you forget that the rioters were a small portion of the total group protesting. SO have some compassion and understanding and things may come across better from you.

[ January 08, 2009, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Oh shit! They tailgated you? We need to go protest. Then start a riot and destroy peoples business's and cars who had ZERO to do with the cop following you. That will get people to think differently!

Mike

You're clearly not understanding what i wrote, im not saying "lets go protest" just because i got tailgated.

Just giving you a side of what the media doesn't show, or some Caford'ers dont encounter due to their hidden lifestyle on Cafords/Sac Raceway.

Innocent residents get targerted by cops on a daily basis, this happens so much that residents end up just not having any trust in Police.. This end up many residents taking justice in their own hands.

So tell me, if you happened to live in Oakland, you drive home everyday and get followed by the cops and tailgated EVERYDAY... This happens to your neighbours also BUT nothing can be done because its your voice vs the cops.. So nothing happens but the anger is there.....

Sometimes cops get away with assault, profiling, racism and other shit infront of the residence eyes..Families get torn apart, jobs are lost, innocent folks get put behind bars for the dumbest shit...

Then this shooting happens and it happens to be on camera... How would you feel? Wouldnt you want justice?

Remember L.A riots?

Just for the record, i dont facilitate the violence in the riots, the burning of cars and shit like that but theres so much grief and anger that people end up doing shit to get answers.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Mike [/QB][/QUOTE]

The first thing I agree with you on Mike is yes the race card gets thrown out their 2 fast & often but How can you ever know if it was or not a race thing when something like this happens? I dont feel this case was a race situation but we will never know only he does & he's not talking. So people will throw it out their because their not sure it wasn't. & Oakland dosent have gang bangers killing everyone that lives their ok!! & I'm sure it has happened before but How many times do we see a Black Officer shoot & Kill a white kid? Not many so since this has happened so many times it makes alot of people throw that card out their!! Now this is only my opinion so it is what it is!! No 1 is perfect but when a few do something wrong its easy for others to throw similar people/incidents in the same boat!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Mike

See that is where you contradict yourself. One one hand you observe racial justices occur. But then you say "Why play the race card every chance you get". Now if you are just referring to this topic. Then I agree the race card is not justified. But that is from my perspective. And this is coming from a black man who has been harassed due to my skin color. The key thing is I am making this singular and pertaining to this scenario and not throwing out a blanket statement like you are. You follow me? You are saying from a white person's standpoint, from a perch that has never been done wrong because of their skin color that the race card is this and it's that. And you are applying it to everyone and every situation. And that is where your ignorance or youth comes to play. DOn't you think there are those among the protesters that are fresh from the arms of said racial inequality? Don't you think there are those among them who had parents that were black panthers? DOnt you think there are those among them that have been brutalized by that law enforcement agency? At some point people feel the need to draw the line in the sand, and make a stand. Thus protests occur and sometimes they get heated. So there are many perspectives to consider before you label everyone hoods or criminals because they are from Oakland. Also you forget that the rioters were a small portion of the total group protesting. SO have some compassion and understanding and things may come across better from you.
Maybe I am sheltered from a lot of the racial injustices or what not. I do however have a lot of friends from many different minorities. Maybe its just where we all live in the East Bay (not Oakland) but most of them haven't had anything happen like that from any of the cops here, or from other cities around the bay.

Right now, the only type of Racism I get to deal with is on a daily basis is "national" racism. Because I am an American, I am a piece of shit when I visit other countries for business nor can I operate said business as well as other Races/Countries.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
[BS flag]

If the cop follows you for three block..oh fucking well. I'm white, and I've been followed for mile through town when i was driving my FOCUS!.....must of been a black cop right? Cause no white cop would do that to a fellow white person.

WTF a black cop? Wow [Roll Eyes] I havent mentioned anything in regards to this being a racial issue. You're white too? BOO-HOO, im indian and the girl driving happened to be persian but we didnt even look at it like a racial thing, just a cop UP TO NO GOOD INSTIGATING SHIT when he has 100 other problems to worry about [Roll Eyes]

You were followed by a mile? YOu didnt do anything wrong right? Did it ever strike you in your mind "Why is he behind me for so long? I have nothing to hide..Doesnt he have other things to do?".

If had that thought did then there you go, and if you did not, then you probably had something to hide.

ALso to your response saying Oakland is full of gang bangers LOL! I been there so many times and NEVER EVER gotten hassled by any gang banger or a thug.. Its really how you carry yourself but when you have Cops acting like a gang members themselves then shit doesnt look right..

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
quote:
quote:
[BS flag]

WTF a black cop? Wow [Roll Eyes] I havent mentioned anything in regards to this being a racial issue. You're white too? BOO-HOO, im indian and the girl driving happened to be persian but we didnt even look at it like a racial thing, just a cop UP TO NO GOOD INSTIGATING SHIT when he has 100 other problems to worry about [Roll Eyes]

You were followed by a mile? YOu didnt do anything wrong right? Did it ever strike you in your mind "Why is he behind me for so long? I have nothing to hide..Doesnt he have other things to do?".

If had that thought did then there you go, and if you did not, then you probably had something to hide.

ALso to your response saying Oakland is full of gang bangers LOL! I been there so many times and NEVER EVER gotten hassled by any gang banger or a thug.. Its really how you carry yourself but when you have Cops acting like a gang members themselves then shit doesnt look right..

Unfortunately a few years back I was indeed mugged by some gang bangers from Oakland at the Collesium station. But they were Latino, not black.

Not fun time at all, so when I see the news stories I tend to believe it about all the crime since it did in fact happen to me.

Mike

[ January 08, 2009, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ok 90gtvert/MIKE That was messed up what happend to you but I hope you beleive that could happen to you in any Town or City by any race?

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[BS flag]

Unfortunately a few years back I was indeed mugged by some gang bangers from Oakland at the Collesium station. But they were Latino, not black.

Not fun time at all, so when I see the news stories I tend to believe it about all the crime since it did in fact happen to me.

Mike

That sucks, im pretty sure everyone been through those situations, getting mugged, robbed, jacked, jumped etc etc But doesnt mean that whichever city it happened in, is the DEVIL city.

Shit happens everywhere, usually happens when you least expect it but imagine if you pulled over in Oakland, cop decides you "LOOK" drunk, makes you go through all the tests and YET you pass everything, he searches your vehicle, steals the cash you had for your rent in the glove compartment and lets you go with a warning..You go home and realise your money is missing.. Now YOU CANT DO SHIT! You cant complain obviously the government wont believe you for shit...

Basically now you just got mugged by a cop instead of those gang bangers.. wouldve been different right?

Ever wondered why Oakland sounds so bad? Maybe if the government/cops did their job catching the bad guys, then it wouldve been so bad. YET they do shit thats uncalled for, like following folks for no damm reason..

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[BS flag]

Mike

That sucks, im pretty sure everyone been through those situations, getting mugged, robbed, jacked, jumped etc etc But doesnt mean that whichever city it happened in, is the DEVIL city.

Shit happens everywhere, usually happens when you least expect it but imagine if you pulled over in Oakland, cop decides you "LOOK" drunk, makes you go through all the tests and YET you pass everything, he searches your vehicle, steals the cash you had for your rent in the glove compartment and lets you go with a warning..You go home and realise your money is missing.. Now YOU CANT DO SHIT! You cant complain obviously the government wont believe you for shit...

Basically now you just got mugged by a cop instead of those gang bangers.. wouldve been different right?

Ever wondered why Oakland sounds so bad? Maybe if the government/cops did their job catching the bad guys, then it wouldve been so bad. YET they do shit thats uncalled for, like following folks for no damm reason..

I admit that would piss me off no doubt.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

And thanks Al Stock for having an intelligent conversation.

Mike [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com