Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bart Police Shooting (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bart Police Shooting
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:

not calling you a racist in anyway, but if it were a group of white kids at, will say Dublin bart would you have that same out look?

[/QB]

From Norcallsx site talking about this
"I was at 7/11 a few years back and few kids got into a fight in Pleasanton. They must of had 30 cops show up with guns out and fingers on the trigger just for this little brawl. It was completly over blown and the kids were in more danger from the cops than each other."

Nowadays color isn't always the issue.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
91MSDFox
¯
Member # 8749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91MSDFox  Ford pictures for 91MSDFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not convinced.....

--------------------
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
jae jae has one but it's usually doing donuts in his car while he's video taping....

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Nowadays color isn't always the issue. [/QB][/QUOTE]

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
venomized93, What does it matter that other people were approaching him. He shot the guy in the back. He didn't shoot whoever was approaching him. The other cops didn't shoot whoever were approaching him. There's no justification for his actions. Point is, he shot a guy in the back that was laying down on his stomach. And if anyone tries to justify that, they're an idiot.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
first of all when cops detain you the first thing is they check for weapons.......the guys would not be against the wall if they had not been searched.... you think you would put somone against the wall sitting if you didnt know if they where armed.....second i would pull a gun ya if i had no back up but i would never put my finger on the trigger unless i was ready to fire and was sure...if it was an accdient..... right when he pulled the gun it would have when OFF HE had to cock it then he shot ....im not even an officer and i know the diffrence between a TAZER AND GUN.......NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY THEY GET FROM BART IT WILLLLLLLLL NEVER BRING THEIR FAMILY MEMBER AND THATS A SHAME ......KARMA IS A BITCH DAM COPS TAKE THINGS TO PERSONAL...I HOPE HE GOES TO THE PIN AND SOME BUFF BLACK GUY GIVES HIM A BIG ONE IN HIS ASSS FUCK THAT COP [Mad] [Mad] [Big Grin]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
venomized93, What does it matter that other people were approaching him. He shot the guy in the back. He didn't shoot whoever was approaching him. The other cops didn't shoot whoever were approaching him. There's no justification for his actions. Point is, he shot a guy in the back that was laying down on his stomach. And if anyone tries to justify that, they're an idiot.

I honestly think it was accidental and not intentional. Why he pulled his gun out is the question I'm trying to answer. I don't think his intention was to shoot the guy in the back with 100 people as witnesses. Even if he wanted to with bad intentions, do you think he would do it there in front of everyone?

[ January 06, 2009, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do I think he should pay for his mistake. Absoultely! Just like any other drunk driver that killed or streetracing accident that killed someone.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Terrible situation and a blatant over-reaction by the Bart Police Officer.

Unfortunately, when people get rowdy and drunk, start acting foolish, start fighting, the outcome is usually never good.

No excuse for the Cop however. The police is there to protect and serve while following set protocols. No reason to pull out a gun and shoot someone in the back when they are on the ground.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't think race was/is an issue, it only becomes an issue when people bring the race card out.
The cop screwed up, no one will ever know if the cop really thought he was pulling his taser or what. Hes the only one that knows. he has to live with his actions if he is guilty and killed the kid without justification he will go to jail. If it was an accident and he was stressed out and pulled his handgun instead of his taser because he was in panic mode then he has to live with that if he chooses too.
RIP

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW. Can you imagine if the cop doesn't get murder. I sense there would be a riot. All I can say is WOW. RIP.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i can say is, he did it cause he was black. because the majority of white guys just dream of shooting a black man, or wait..........maybe its the majority of black males think that white males are racist. WOW thats a hell of a fantasy i just had right there NOT!!!!! i hate to always be the guy to point this out, but god damn!! any time theres a post that has any kind of black vs white hint to it, we always got a couple of bad apples that just gotta bring it up. i have to say, i have never heard ANY ANY ANY white guy EVER say oh they just beat him up cuz he was white. i grew up in a hard ass hood, all crips and i live in a blood town wtf, i seen tones of white boys get beat the f@$k up by any where fron 2 to 10 on 1 but never heard "all cuz he was white". you guys that pulled the race card are retards!!!! i literaly sat in front of my comp for like 5 min in aw befor i responded to your guys ignorance. wow!!!!!!!!!!!! [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy shit fuk the cops and all you shady ass pigs i dgaf if theres law enforcement on here in any nature that was pure b.s str8 power trippin that bart cop or rent a copm i might add should be jailed but knowing his postition he might just get away with it there was no justification for his actions dude was helpless and no weapon or resisting. THATS A REASON WHY I HATE PIGS FUK EM THEYRE HERE TO PROTECT NOT KILL AN INNOCENT PERSON REAGARDLESS IF HE WAS IN A SCUFFLE DID HE KILL SOME 1, ROB OR RAPE A PERSON? I THINK NOT...

[ January 06, 2009, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: 925GT50 ]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man fuck that cop that was ma niggas patna.they grew up with him played on the same baseball team. That dude was handcuffed and on his stomach no reason to shoot him. Fuck all crooked cops!

R.I.P. Oscar Grant

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phat50:
They need to drop that cop off in the ghetto without his gun and let him see how it feels to be shot for no fucking reason at all! Trying to say he thought he pulled his tazer. Yea right! [Roll Eyes] It dont matter if he was fighting or not, he was face down on the ground UNARMED!

F*k that, f*k the ghetto, send his drop his ass to Afghanistan and see his head get chopped off LIVE on TV.

Hope KARMA bites him in the ass when someone blows his head off.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow there still are some very dumb people on this site, I can see. First the bottom line is there is a life lost and thats horrible. The second is, read (if you can) or listen (if you can hear) the GUY WAS NOT CUFFED, lets get that straight. He was fighting with the cops, two of them, u can see that in the video. If you watch the video and put aside the shooting at the end. You can see the whole situation was people acting fuckin retarded. Yelling at the cops, provoking them, they should have beat the shit out of half the people there. At least some of the people had enough sense to get back on the train and not act like ignorant fools. It was almost a riot type, lynching situation.

Finally if you read, again I may add, John Burs the lawyer sues everyone and will probly get his 25Million. The sad part is the family will walk away with 5 and Burrs will get the other 20Mil, but he really cares about the family right. Im sure everyone is gonna know the guy that got shot somehow now, sinse there is 25mil in play. O ya and he was just about to become a doctor too man thats crazy.

Also if you read, or watch, one of the guys best friends, on TV says, after the cop shot him he heard him say, "O my God, O my God." I dont know about you but that doesnt sound like a cold blooded killer. Just me.

Finally its fucked up for everyone involved, the guy who had his life taken, the cop, the tax payers and the families of both sides. Im sure some ignorant ass who can only read half of what I put will respond with some dumb shit. But no one here was there so you have to look at every side and the entire situation. RIP

FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This video was just released by the attorney. It shows a clearly shocked officer after the gun was fired.

http://www.ktvu.com/video/18421041/index.html

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

Platinum Detail
¯
Member # 8026

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for Platinum Detail  Ford pictures for Platinum Detail  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is not the first time, its fucked up that this is opening some peoples eyes for the fisrt time, Rondney king, the guy in N.Y.C. that got shot 41 times. IN MY YOUNGER DAY I WOULD SAY FUCK THE POLICE BUT NOT ALL COPS ARE BAD SO FUCK THAT ONE
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What I do not understand is what does the officer being shocked have to do with anything? Hell I know damn well what guns do. And even if I were trying to shoot someone. I bet I would be shocked at the outcome once I shot someone. Due to the fact I have never shot anyone. And maybe I am misunderstanding, but are some of you saying that the victim was in a combative state or position when shot. Thus deserving to be shot?

I am not saying this was racially charged. But from every angle and every report. This was a unjustified and wrong shooting. I even chatted with a friend who is BART PD and he said its wrong in every way.

[ January 06, 2009, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:

not calling you a racist in anyway, but if it were a group of white kids at, will say Dublin bart would you have that same out look?

From Norcallsx site talking about this
"I was at 7/11 a few years back and few kids got into a fight in Pleasanton. They must of had 30 cops show up with guns out and fingers on the trigger just for this little brawl. It was completly over blown and the kids were in more danger from the cops than each other."

Nowadays color isn't always the issue. [/QB]

Dublin / Pleasanton police have some issues. I used to get pulled over and let go for the dumbest shit. I used to drive my coupe everywhere but I try to avoid driving Dublin because I've been pulled over 8 times too many and being ticketed once for front plate. Not to mention every stop immediately follows with a call for back up. They over react a little [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop331:
Man fuck that cop that was ma niggas patna.they grew up with him played on the same baseball team. That dude was handcuffed and on his stomach no reason to shoot him. Fuck all crooked cops!

R.I.P. Oscar Grant

rip
and al stock said it right....fuuu@# crooked cops..worthless low paid trash with power trips(not all cops but this clown)

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll admit I may not be the sharpest tac in the box but there sure are some really dumb motherfuckers on this site. You know who you are...I can't even comment on what you say because it's like trying to teach a retard Not to smile.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothing justifies what has happened.

That po-po was ready to shoot that helpless victim.

The victim was UNARMED, last i checked even speaking with a friend of mine (SFPD), you draw your weapon(tazer first depending on situation) if the suspect is un-cooperative or armed... Even if he had a knife, clearly other po-po's on the scene didnt have their weapons drawed because the suspect was already on the floor. What was the suspect going to do? Crawl around and stabb all those po-po's feet? its quiet obvious that this was intentional.

That punk po-po had his weapon drawed and ready to pull the trigger (trigger happy po-po) when none of his collegues had their weapons out.

What i dont understand is, the other officers just minding their business and not caring bout the punk po-po with his weapon drawed trying to look like he is superman.

I use to take BART before and everyday i seen BART Police.. Always wondered "The government is soo quick to spend money and throw all these BART PO-PO all over the bay area and nothing has been done to help all these homelessness in the Bay Area or the homelessness that resides around those BART tracks"..

Let alone, all of the suicides commited by the homeless folks on those tracks..

Do we really need all these BART Po-Po running around?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
...there sure are some really dumb motherfuckers on this site....it's like trying to teach a retard Not to smile.

True and funny as hell. That made my day.
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can anybody in this topic's forum say that it was an accident? No disrespect to anybody but if you watch the video you can see the cop get up from a squatted position from on top of the victim, reach for his gun and have it pointed at the victim for about 2 seconds before he pulled the trigger. The news said he's been a BART police officer for two years. For the two seconds he's holding the gun how does he not realize what he's holding and how does a two year vet forget where his gun is at?? This was no accident...just some more racist BS [BS flag]

RIP

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know its bad when you read something and even if it isn't directed at you it makes you sick. Even makes you angry at the person for subjecting you to their stupidity. You want to say something, you even start to type a response in an effort to open their eyes a little but soon realize all you'd be doing is added fuel to the fire of the retard nation. So you stop typing and delete all the benifitial information that if actually read and understood by a normal person of any stature could be helpful in making them a better person. Oh well, so is life I guess. Out of the 6 billion people on the planet we can't all think the same way...it wouldn't be very interesting would it. So in reality maybe we should be thanking these people for being shit for brains, for they are the ones that remind sensible people the differences between what is and what isn't. And if you have to ask what that is then your already in need of help.

Carry on retards of the world, may all your cock jockin comments be filled with close mindedness and assumptions based on nothing.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com