Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bart Police Shooting (Page 13)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bart Police Shooting
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Put yourself in those/bad situations over a number of years and it's bound to turn bad at some point.

+1

Life finally caught up to him. Wrong place, wrong time, and a accident happened. Cop knew nothing of his past, nor his record.

+2 thats what my statement was meaning. Keep putting yourself in a bad place/ situation and eventually itll bite you in the ass. Wow N8 you really assumed alot there. I in no way said he deserved it nor would i EVER say that. I just hate when people paint some1 off to be a saint when theyre far from it. Thats all.
I am sorry if you think I was being assumptive because it was not my intent. I was more inquisitive than anything. I have read no reports or seen any footage of someone painting him as nothing more than a person with a family that loves him and was wrongfully and fatally shot. And that he will be missed. I have seen no reports of him donating to the salvation army, volunteering his time for homeless shelters, raising money to help with Katrina victims. I am just not sure where you got the "saint" aspect from. And like I said maybe the cop was morally bad as well. Because this has derailed his life as well (along with his kids and wife). Guess he was in the wrong place at the wrong time too. And she married the wrong person in the wrong lifetime.

lol @ Don back at cha [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ January 19, 2009, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Put yourself in those/bad situations over a number of years and it's bound to turn bad at some point.

+1

Life finally caught up to him. Wrong place, wrong time, and a accident happened. Cop knew nothing of his past, nor his record.

+2 thats what my statement was meaning. Keep putting yourself in a bad place/ situation and eventually itll bite you in the ass. Wow N8 you really assumed alot there. I in no way said he deserved it nor would i EVER say that. I just hate when people paint some1 off to be a saint when theyre far from it. Thats all.
I am sorry if you think I was being assumptive because it was not my intent. I was more inquisitive than anything. I have read no reports or seen any footage of someone painting him as nothing more than a person with a family that loves him and was wrongfully and fatally shot. And that he will be missed. I have seen no reports of him donating to the salvation army, volunteering his time for homeless shelters, raising money to help with Katrina victims. I am just not sure where you got the "saint" aspect from. And like I said maybe the cop was morally bad as well. Because this has derailed his life as well (along with his kids and wife). Guess he was in the wrong place at the wrong time too. And she married the wrong person in the wrong lifetime.

lol @ Don back at cha [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

fair enough and agreed [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i actully got to speck to bart spokesman (who is my client so i can not mention thier name) who told me that since the exsitince of bart police which is about 30 years. thier have only been a total of 4 shoting incidents. including this most recent one. when you consider that bart police are the 4th largest squad in the bay area thats not too bad.

with that being said i really can not understand what that cop did. he really had not reason for his actions. my uncle is a cop and he deals with these situations eveyday and has been for over 10 years. he has always used non-leath force. i really can not comprehend at all why this guy would use leath force in this situation.

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AL STOCK watch the video, that fuck should have got shot, the gun the cop had in his hand was the piece of shit they were fighting, u can see he is holding the gun because what else is he supposed to do with it throw it on the roof, the cop still has HIS GUN in his holster. maybe you should listen and watch and youll see what happened, he should of shot the mother fucker when he had the gun, but he didnt, I say he spared the guys life. Pefect example how people dont pay attention they want it to turn out as they want, watch it again youll see

or maybe he should have just bought the guy some pizza and asked nicely for him to put his gun down right

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
AL STOCK watch the video, that fuck should have got shot, the gun the cop had in his hand was the piece of shit they were fighting, u can see he is holding the gun because what else is he supposed to do with it throw it on the roof, the cop still has HIS GUN in his holster. maybe you should listen and watch and youll see what happened, he should of shot the mother fucker when he had the gun, but he didnt, I say he spared the guys life. Pefect example how people dont pay attention they want it to turn out as they want, watch it again youll see

or maybe he should have just bought the guy some pizza and asked nicely for him to put his gun down right

F*k the pizze, community should've grabbed some pop corn and watched the rookie cop dance around like a chicken [Roll Eyes]

My point was, the UNTRAINED Cop was running around with the suspect, dancing around like the Indians dance around fires.

Clear example of a rookie police, MANY of them are in the force (i.e Bart Cop).

It wouldve taken a well-trained Cop 10 seconds to get that encounter OVER WITH.

This is what shouldve happened in the first 10 seconds of when he refused to co-operative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Uy59WK0bU

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you should listen and watch and youll see what happened

Maybe you should do that, but do it twice.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
[QUOTE]It wouldve taken a well-trained Cop 10 seconds to get that encounter OVER WITH.

This is what shouldve happened in the first 10 seconds of when he refused to co-operative.

The African American cop used excessive force in that video because the suspect was white. I declare racism.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
[QUOTE]It wouldve taken a well-trained Cop 10 seconds to get that encounter OVER WITH.

The African American cop used excessive force in that video because the suspect was white. I declare racism.
Not because he was white, but because the suspect was a clear example of a punk kid who needs an ass whooping.

Perfect example of an idiot who wasn't co-operating.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You are right I forgot all cops know secret Jedi Mind tricks to stop a situation in 10 seconds and if they dont then well I guess they are out of control right! That makes alot of sense wow

There is a big difference in the videos, one video the guy is fighting and refusing to listen the other the guy falls to the ground and doesnt fight at all. Im sure youve been in a fight right, do they all last 10 seconds, maybe with you, I dont know, must be some kung fu master just unstopable

[ January 21, 2009, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: 51505.0 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
You are right I forgot all cops know secret Jedi Mind tricks to stop a situation in 10 seconds and if they dont then well I guess they are out of control right! That makes alot of sense wow

There is a big difference in the videos, one video the guy is fighting and refusing to listen the other the guy falls to the ground and doesnt fight at all. Im sure youve been in a fight right, do they all last 10 seconds, maybe with you, I dont know, must be some kung fu master just unstopable

I never said "all cops", im pointing out the ROOKIES (as seen in video, i.e Oscar's Murderer), NOOBz, UNTRAINED, UNQUALIFIED ONES.

Watch the video and watch the ROOKIE PO-PO say "get on the ground" like 10 times and throw punches and kicks like a 5yr old kid.

Cops are trained in the academy on how to control a criminal. THEY ARE TRAINED... Key word "TRAINED"

Now if the rookie PO-PO can't handle a frikken kid screaming "call my momma!" with his partner holding his pants, then i suggest, he take some ballerina classes and change his profession.

Watch starting 1:20, see how well and fast that situation ends? Maybe the other cop was waiting for a WELL TRAINED PARTNER TO SHOW UP to finish the job.

[ January 21, 2009, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope he likes Jail because he will be there for a while...

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PURPLE DRANK
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW [Eek!] [Eek!] they have a video of another officer punching a guy in the face that same day..... keeps on going WOW
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
WOW [Eek!] [Eek!] they have a video of another officer punching a guy in the face that same day..... keeps on going WOW

Actually "that" guy happened to Oscar Grant...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/01/24/BANS15GOS6.DTL&tsp=1

quote:
"With that powerful punch he slams Mr. Grant in the side of his head and knocks him down even though it doesn't appear Grant is doing anything but talking - maybe he is mouthing off but there was no physical provocation," Keane said. "Why is the other officer not being prosecuted? It was a clearly a deliberate, abusive use of force." The victim of the punch - identified by Channel 2 as 22-year-old Grant - slides to the ground.

The video then shows the moments preceding the shooting and then the shooting itself is shown. It appears that the officer who punches the man is the same person who later is seen kneeling on Grant's head when he was shot.

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Heres the video

http://www.ktvu.com/video/18554358/index.html

R.I.P Oscar, looks like these THUGS had planned your MURDER ahead of time.

- BART needs to step up and GET RID OF THESE USELESS THUGS with badges.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

¯
Member # 1904

ya your right thugs, man poor guy really poor guy, just give the guy 25 million im sure everyone will be happy after that, of course right
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ya your right thugs, man poor guy really poor guy, just give the guy 25 million im sure everyone will be happy after that, of course right

WOULDNT YOU. BROKE OR NOT? [Confused]
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
quote:

WOULDNT YOU. BROKE OR NOT? [Confused]

THATS JUST PLAIN F^CKED UP. WHO DESERVES THAT?

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Man your a fucking insensitive ass. The dude did not deserve the punch nor the shot. And I would not take 25 million over the life of a loved one. Man this site really has attracted some low-life ass mofo's lately.
98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That cop messed up... He could have been arrested within 5 min after the shooting, thrown in the gas chamber the next morning, and it still wouldn't appease some people.

He's locked up now, charged with murder, let the system complete its course.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98Snake:
That cop messed up... He could have been arrested within 5 min after the shooting, thrown in the gas chamber the next morning, and it still wouldn't appease some people.

[patriot]
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 98Snake:

[patriot]
+2

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

SO HOW CAN YOU GUYS EXPLAIN THE NEW TAPES?

ITS OK FOR COPS TO GIVE FACE&GUT SHOTS? [Confused]

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
SO HOW CAN YOU GUYS EXPLAIN THE NEW TAPES?

ITS OK FOR COPS TO GIVE FACE&GUT SHOTS? [Confused]

WTF. No one ever said that. Everyone here agrees that those cops deserve to be in jail. Please re-read the 13pages.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com