Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bart Police Shooting (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bart Police Shooting
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
You know its bad when you read something and even if it isn't directed at you it makes you sick. Even makes you angry at the person for subjecting you to their stupidity. You want to say something, you even start to type a response in an effort to open their eyes a little but soon realize all you'd be doing is added fuel to the fire of the retard nation. So you stop typing and delete all the benifitial information that if actually read and understood by a normal person of any stature could be helpful in making them a better person. Oh well, so is life I guess. Out of the 6 billion people on the planet we can't all think the same way...it wouldn't be very interesting would it. So in reality maybe we should be thanking these people for being shit for brains, for they are the ones that remind sensible people the differences between what is and what isn't. And if you have to ask what that is then your already in need of help.

Carry on retards of the world, may all your cock jockin comments be filled with close mindedness and assumptions based on nothing.

AMEN...Preach....I can't remember a time when I have seen you get on your soapbox in such a manner.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, God Bless
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy at work knew the victim. He was the man my buddy used to buy deli meats from. He was a quiet family man, the kind of guy who would try to break up a fight if it happened where he was.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BCINGUU:
My buddy at work knew the victim. He was the man my buddy used to buy deli meats from. He was a quiet family man, the kind of guy who would try to break up a fight if it happened where he was.

RIP..

I think the government should hand BART Police Yo-Yos instead of guns.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQxBg5Jxp7c

Clear as day, he's going to prison. And to think my young bro was on that train and heard that shot.

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
last i checked i thought you had to cock a gun back before you fired it, I don't knoe if police already have there's ready to fire, but if not he had to get it ready to fire and then shoot, so i would think he knew what he was doing.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
god why do we even bring these topics up on here its like talking to a wall no matter what points or facts are EVER brought up. I would love to see the people who are calling "Racism" bring up some fact as to how this has ANYTHING TO DO WITH RACE! god damit im so sick of all this racism fucking bullshit we live in the god dam bay area the most diverse fucking city in the country. If we were down in the georgia or texas were there is real racism going on then i could see some sort of argument. Show me the guy was part of the KKK and then maybe ill believe that this shooting had something to do with his race. The fact is that the cop made a very very very bad mistake, if you look at their tool belts the taser is located right next to their firearms and in the heat of battle he grabbed the wrong weapon. I dont believe he shot the kid ON PURPOSE WITH 4 COPS PRESSENT AND A TRAIN FULL OF PASSANGERS!!! come on people use what little brains some of you have on here and think. I DO NOT CONDONE what happened ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT CONDONE IT!!! and i think that he should be punished for his actions but for fucks sakes can we cut the fucking racism BS
thats my rant now lets see how many walls this hits.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
god why do we even bring these topics up on here its like talking to a wall no matter what points or facts are EVER brought up. I would love to see the people who are calling "Racism" bring up some fact as to how this has ANYTHING TO DO WITH RACE! god damit im so sick of all this racism fucking bullshit we live in the god dam bay area the most diverse fucking city in the country. If we were down in the georgia or texas were there is real racism going on then i could see some sort of argument. Show me the guy was part of the KKK and then maybe ill believe that this shooting had something to do with his race. The fact is that the cop made a very very very bad mistake, if you look at their tool belts the taser is located right next to their firearms and in the heat of battle he grabbed the wrong weapon. I dont believe he shot the kid ON PURPOSE WITH 4 COPS PRESSENT AND A TRAIN FULL OF PASSANGERS!!! come on people use what little brains some of you have on here and think. I DO NOT CONDONE what happened ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT CONDONE IT!!! and i think that he should be punished for his actions but for fucks sakes can we cut the fucking racism BS

The real racists are the one screaming that this the cop is a racist. The cop is an idiot not a racist.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:

The real racists are the one screaming that this the cop is a racist. The cop is an idiot not a racist.

Mike

x100 to you lifted, and x1000 to you mike [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what i am trying to say is with lack of training and stupidity a young man lost his life.

there are only few things this guy could of done to get what he got from this bart cop and fighting is very far from it.

im sure if it was your brother,friend or some kind of relative this bart cop would have been all of what i said and worse.

not knowing that your gun is not a taser is by far a good excuse.

you are in no danger while a detained suspect was searched and on the ground.

think about all of us on this board who have been in a fight....what if we were shot each time we got in a fight..who would be alive? i wouldnt.

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
imagine if this wasnt caught on video..i bet the cops would have had a very good excuse for what they did..just like when i got fucked up in vpd(im sorry sir but that holding cell didnt have a camera) no proof to follow up with the complaint=crooked cops gettin away anything

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
imagine if this wasnt caught on video..i bet the cops would have had a very good excuse for what they did..just like when i got fucked up in vpd(im sorry sir but that holding cell didnt have a camera) no proof to follow up with the complaint=crooked cops gettin away anything

Exactly, then this thread wouldve been on a different level with the political gangstas coming out of the closets with their coffee in hand and a box of tampons infront of their monitors.

LiftedF150, you said he didnt do this on purpose? I kind of find that hard to believe, if you watch the latest video posted.

You clearly see that he pulled his weapon out, he cocked it back and pulled the trigger.

The victim was complying...

Now, if the suspect was resisting or doing something to provoke the situation, the other 4 cops wouldve had their weapons drawed.

I just seen the latest video posted again, look at the cops reaction.. Then he goes and starts pushing the dying victim around like a toy.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a very tragic situation. I just pray this was truly an accident. I just cant see an officer shooting someone in the back into a concrete floor... I am no sharp shooter or anything, but the trigger on my Sig is pretty soft... Ive fired once, then as the gun came down off recoil another round gone off.

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think the cop thought it was a taser and got confused! i say give that son of a bith the death penalty! i have no respect for police n e more.. i got mistreated so bad by sfpd when i was younger,

[ January 06, 2009, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: 302 DROP ]

1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
i think the cop thought it was a taser and got confused! i say give that son of a bith the death penalty! i have no respect for police n e more.. i got mistreated so bad by sfpd when i was younger,

that's right marv i hope his ass get fuck &
fuck up in jail!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:

Exactly, then this thread wouldve been on a different level with the political gangstas coming out of the closets with their coffee in hand and a box of tampons infront of their monitors.

LiftedF150, you said he didnt do this on purpose? I kind of find that hard to believe, if you watch the latest video posted.

You clearly see that he pulled his weapon out, he cocked it back and pulled the trigger.

The victim was complying...

Now, if the suspect was resisting or doing something to provoke the situation, the other 4 cops wouldve had their weapons drawed.

I just seen the latest video posted again, look at the cops reaction.. Then he goes and starts pushing the dying victim around like a toy.

I guess you didnt read the part when i said he more then likly mistakened his gun for his taser since they are right next to each other on the belt.... do you exepct him to just throw his gun out in the open then for somebody to use it??? I mean come on use some common sence man...

ya it totly looked like he was complying when you can clearly see him mouthing off and resisting to be handcuffed.... its amazing what people just want to see and dont see the whole picture. Im not saying he deserved to be shot by any means btw i think it completly sucks for his young family, im only defending the stupid comments that have been posted on this thread.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
what i am trying to say is with lack of training and stupidity a young man lost his life.

there are only few things this guy could of done to get what he got from this bart cop and fighting is very far from it.

im sure if it was your brother,friend or some kind of relative this bart cop would have been all of what i said and worse.

not knowing that your gun is not a taser is by far a good excuse.

you are in no danger while a detained suspect was searched and on the ground.

think about all of us on this board who have been in a fight....what if we were shot each time we got in a fight..who would be alive? i wouldnt.

no what you were saying originaly is that he was shot because a white guy was trying to arrest him and he was black so he shot him instead..... i could go quote the entire first page but im not going to waste my time with that.

and he was not detained at the time if you paid attention he was in the process of being detained he was still a threat technicaly...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol @ technically [Roll Eyes]
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

well he isnt detained untill he has handcuffs on and he didnt have handcuffs on until he got shot.... so i could wonsider that not detained

[ January 07, 2009, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: liftedF150 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

no n8 its lol @ liftedf150
these guys crack me up. its as if police can do nothing wrong....yeah technically he had NO WEAPON, technically when he was shot he WASNT IN A POSITION TO HARM ANYONE BUT THE BART FLOOR.
lol some of you guys crack me up seriously.
I am all for police using as mush force when needed. this whole situation is the fault of the bart cop/clown. so TECHNICALLY a man is dead over a TECHNICALLY

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

no n8 its lol @ liftedf150
these guys crack me up. its as if police can do nothing wrong....yeah technically he had NO WEAPON, technically when he was shot he WASNT IN A POSITION TO HARM ANYONE BUT THE BART FLOOR.
lol some of you guys crack me up seriously.
I am all for police using as mush force when needed. this whole situation is the fault of the bart cop/clown. so TECHNICALLY a man is dead over a TECHNICALLY

Once again i guess you cant read, i NEVER ONCE SAID THAT THE COP WAS RIGHT! jesus christ i hate talking to walls. Do i think the guy deserved to be shot... NO way in hell he didnt, once again the point im bringing up is it was a mistake im sure by the cop and he pulled the wrong weapon... Everybody just likes to pull the race card and im tired of it. I never said that cops can do nothing wrong I EVEN SAID HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT HE DID open your eyes and read a little before posting please.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

a taser and a gun look the same as a brick and a 20"cobra.......can you really defend the fact that it technically may of been a mistake?
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

and serusly people, i know when i was younger id fight someone for looking at me wrong(very lame and not proud of that) but was i subject to get murdered for it? really i think you guys are missing what this guy died for
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
last i checked i thought you had to cock a gun back before you fired it, I don't knoe if police already have there's ready to fire, but if not he had to get it ready to fire and then shoot, so i would think he knew what he was doing.

Not all guns need to be cocked before being fired, Police keep a round chambered and most guns like my Beretta 92FS, if there is a round in the chamber i can fire as soon as i take the safety off. i forgot what the name of this is though.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
a taser and a gun look the same as a brick and a 20"cobra.......can you really defend the fact that it technically may of been a mistake?

did you see him look down at what he was grabing.... nope he was in the heat of the moment and grabbed for where his side arms were..

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com