Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bart Police Shooting (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bart Police Shooting
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
lol.

Who is this joker?

im the realist that just called you out

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AL STOCK:
[qb] ok now thats educated but a riot common get real

Im anti-riot all the way. Violence will need to nothing.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
351mclaren
¯
Member # 2275

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351mclaren  Ford pictures for 351mclaren    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fr.50, a riot is not cool at all, but that's what people do when they reach a boiling point. They explode. Dellums has done something right, he has OPD investigating the incident as a homicide. The fact is, we are talking about someone's life. He had family, a daughter, friends, a mother, people are hurt and want answers. We all should understand that. I don't have any idea how I would feel if that were my brother, cousin, uncle, etc. I was be beyond consolement. But it is obvious to me that some people in our dear forum lack empathy. If it were a regular police butt spanken caught on camera, ok.But it was a shooting...someone died, it is unquestionable...

--------------------
nlc

Posts: 44 | From: Stockton, Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 351mclaren:
Life without police would be pretty interesting. However, I do not feel that safe with them. I use my right to bear arms, so I can protect my own family. And you are also right about police being regular people, and that is why they should not be conducting themselves as personal judges and abusing their authority, and losing the public's trust. if they did a better job and had better relationships with people within the community, trust would increase and their would be less crime.

they are personal judges, what did you think they where. i bear arms also, but how many bullits do you have?? probably not enough to protect your fam whith no cops for a month!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AL STOCK:
[qb] ok now thats educated but a riot common get real

Im anti-riot all the way. Violence will need to nothing.
good post

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Interesting remarks to say the least. I never complained about police following me (although it is pretty irritating), so maybe your remarks are addressing someone else. I spoke about being pulled over without cause,which is called racial profiling, and being embarrassed in front of my wife. If my vehicle would not have had registration, or I had some other visible violation, pull me over, that is your job. But not just because you feel like it and you have the power to do it

so wait, this same thing has happened to me numerous times by white cops, do that mean they dont like white people or is it just racial profileing when its done to a black person. see my point
I cant remember how many times ive been pulled over and harassed while driving my mustang. Ive been pulled out, searched all while I was in my business suit.

I'm white...its not racial profiling. Its profiling of the car we drive and whats its associated to (sideshows/streetracing)

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
fr.50, a riot is not cool at all, but that's what people do when they reach a boiling point. They explode. Dellums has done something right, he has OPD investigating the incident as a homicide. The fact is, we are talking about someone's life. He had family, a daughter, friends, a mother, people are hurt and want answers. We all should understand that. I don't have any idea how I would feel if that were my brother, cousin, uncle, etc. I was be beyond consolement. But it is obvious to me that some people in our dear forum lack empathy. If it were a regular police butt spanken caught on camera, ok.But it was a shooting...someone died, it is unquestionable...

another good post but seperation of color doesnt help the situation or solve it. intellagence rules

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

351mclaren
¯
Member # 2275

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351mclaren  Ford pictures for 351mclaren    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No doubt, fr.50, but my point is that they should not abuse the public trust with their judgement. In other words, the color of my skin should not make me suspect. It's alot of hype around COLORED crime, because that is what the media plays. However, being a sociologist student taught me alot. Those police know better, but because there is no strong watchdog, they cut the fool daily. In other words, Black and Latino men are not the only ones committing violent crimes, stealing cars, selling weed, etc. In all honesty, its a male thing. But because one part of the population is targeted more, the numbers show up lopsided. Anyway, this is a good discussion guys, keep it going...and fr.50, I do not have enough bullets, my point was that if someone comes to my door with madness, I can protect my family. We have a total of 5 officers in my immediate family, two regular cops and two correctional officers and I do get both sides.

--------------------
nlc

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

people are always going to hate the guy that enforces the law people will never love him or give him respect

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
people are always going to hate the guy that enforces the law people will never love him or give him respect

Wrong - People are going to DISLIKE the person who ABUSES his power as a LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) and use it for his own advantages.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
351mclaren
¯
Member # 2275

Mike,

Now all things being fair, I would have to say your situation would be an isolated incident to small numbers when we look a the whole pie. Not to reduce your experiences, but I do not think that MOST white guys are having that experience.

--------------------
nlc

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
lol.

Who is this joker?

im the realist that just called you out
PM sent

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
351mclaren
¯
Member # 2275

Fr.5.0, if you go back to my example in my post, no one was enforcing anything when I got pulled over. I was being bothered...Respect is a two way street. A badge and a gun does not allow you to be disrespectful to others.

--------------------
nlc

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
No doubt, fr.50, but my point is that they should not abuse the public trust with their judgement. In other words, the color of my skin should not make me suspect. It's alot of hype around COLORED crime, because that is what the media plays. However, being a sociologist student taught me alot. Those police know better, but because there is no strong watchdog, they cut the fool daily. In other words, Black and Latino men are not the only ones committing violent crimes, stealing cars, selling weed, etc. In all honesty, its a male thing. But because one part of the population is targeted more, the numbers show up lopsided. Anyway, this is a good discussion guys, keep it going...and fr.50, I do not have enough bullets, my point was that if someone comes to my door with madness, I can protect my family. We have a total of 5 officers in my immediate family, two regular cops and two correctional officers and I do get both sides.

society is a big influence on mails in general not color. seems to me that racism has a big mouth and the only thing that comes out of it is a cop out. color does not make people act diffrent towards the opposite, color clouds judgment and makes people think the opposite is against them. its just like that tho, black comidians can talk so much trash about white people. so its ok in the black community but if your blind you dont see its good for the goose but not for the gander. but if ever a white man hits a black man its back to square one, but if you do it the other way around its no problem. where was jesse jackson when i got jummped by 5 black guys, he wouldnt stand up for me why cuz im not black im white or maybe cuz im not from jena

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Fr.5.0, if you go back to my example in my post, no one was enforcing anything when I got pulled over. I was being bothered...Respect is a two way street. A badge and a gun does not allow you to be disrespectful to others.

respect is earned you are refuring to courtesy. like i said i have been in the same situation to the t. does that make it better, no but now you know it happens to white people to!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The comment i made a few pages back was misunderstood. Like i said i'm white and have a lot of non-criminal black, white and latino friends. So you guys talking about there is not a race card are ignorant(fr50). I been pulled over a bunch of time with a car full of black and white people doing nothing wrong. Its a shame what a differance it was how the cops acted towards the car from black to white. So for you guys to say thier is no race card are the ones that are retarded and have no expierience to even be talking about the subject. Like i said if the guy was white the cops would not of been that aggresive in the first place so he would still be alive

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

edit

[ January 08, 2009, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they just need to put a 4ft thick wall completely around Oakland an call it a day. let them have it all to themselfs. with an option gate but i wouldnt.

[patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
The comment i made a few pages back was misunderstood. Like i said i'm white and have a lot of non-criminal black, white and latino friends. So you guys talking about there is not a race card are ignorant(fr50). I been pulled over a bunch of time with a car full of black and white people doing nothing wrong. Its a shame what a differance it was how the cops acted towards the car from black to white. So for you guys to say thier is no race card are the ones that are retarded and have no expierience to even be talking about the subject. Like i said if the guy was white the cops would not of been that aggresive in the first place so he would still be alive

ill call bullshit on that one to, only because you cant go back and change skin color. i think i made my self clear when i said, cops are regular people which means they can have a bad day to. just like you and me, and i aint gunna lie i look for fights when im in a bad mood. that doesnt justify anything i guess cuz every one is different, but it does go to show how i differ from you!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:

ill call bullshit on that one to, only because you cant go back and change skin color. i think i made my self clear when i said, cops are regular people which means they can have a bad day to. just like you and me, and i aint gunna lie i look for fights when im in a bad mood. that doesnt justify anything i guess cuz every one is different, but it does go to show how i differ from you!!!
Well i said just said a personal fact when it comes to my expierience, you have yet to say a fact. And i agree with you about cops are regular people, But a lot of regular people are either racest, or are not used to being around a lot of monority people, So take them and give them the power cops have, and this is what you get.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
edit

[ January 08, 2009, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: kingroy ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
CobraKilla
¯
Member # 1449

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraKilla  Ford pictures for CobraKilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like how it's now a post bashing Oakland PD when they didn't have anything to do with the shooting...

--------------------
62 Impala- LS2, Six-speed, 9", drop spindles, etc etc...

Posts: 599 | From: Nationwide | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

edit

[ January 08, 2009, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

edit

[ January 08, 2009, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraKilla:
I like how it's now a post bashing Oakland PD when they didn't have anything to do with the shooting...

Good catch [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com