Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bart Police Shooting (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bart Police Shooting
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
imagine if this wasnt caught on video..i bet the cops would have had a very good excuse for what they did..just like when i got fucked up in vpd(im sorry sir but that holding cell didnt have a camera) no proof to follow up with the complaint=crooked cops gettin away anything

Exactly, then this thread wouldve been on a different level with the political gangstas coming out of the closets with their coffee in hand and a box of tampons infront of their monitors.

LiftedF150, you said he didnt do this on purpose? I kind of find that hard to believe, if you watch the latest video posted.

You clearly see that he pulled his weapon out, he cocked it back and pulled the trigger.

The victim was complying...

Now, if the suspect was resisting or doing something to provoke the situation, the other 4 cops wouldve had their weapons drawed.

I just seen the latest video posted again, look at the cops reaction.. Then he goes and starts pushing the dying victim around like a toy.

I guess you didnt read the part when i said he more then likly mistakened his gun for his taser since they are right next to each other on the belt.... do you exepct him to just throw his gun out in the open then for somebody to use it??? I mean come on use some common sence man...

ya it totly looked like he was complying when you can clearly see him mouthing off and resisting to be handcuffed.... its amazing what people just want to see and dont see the whole picture. Im not saying he deserved to be shot by any means btw i think it completly sucks for his young family, im only defending the stupid comments that have been posted on this thread.

Using common sense, lets pretend to be the officer.

I never used a taser gun before but im guessing it doesn't need to be cocked back (recoil), you just pull the trigger right?

Lets say the officer did intend to use the taser gun, he pulls it out (clearly no other officers pulled out their tasers, no signs of Grant un-operative) and pulls the trigger.. Got him. End of story.....

Now..

Now pretend to be the officer making a mistake with the guns, he pulls out the gun, and pulls the trigger.. Oh snap *thinks the officer* its a regular gun!

He didnt do that...This is what he did..

1, He decided to pull out the gun
2. He DECIDED to COCK the gun back
3. He DECIDED to pull the trigger

He decided... Common sense right?

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
god why do we even bring these topics up on here its like talking to a wall no matter what points or facts are EVER brought up. I would love to see the people who are calling "Racism" bring up some fact as to how this has ANYTHING TO DO WITH RACE! god damit im so sick of all this racism fucking bullshit we live in the god dam bay area the most diverse fucking city in the country. If we were down in the georgia or texas were there is real racism going on then i could see some sort of argument. Show me the guy was part of the KKK and then maybe ill believe that this shooting had something to do with his race. The fact is that the cop made a very very very bad mistake, if you look at their tool belts the taser is located right next to their firearms and in the heat of battle he grabbed the wrong weapon. I dont believe he shot the kid ON PURPOSE WITH 4 COPS PRESSENT AND A TRAIN FULL OF PASSANGERS!!! come on people use what little brains some of you have on here and think. I DO NOT CONDONE what happened ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT CONDONE IT!!! and i think that he should be punished for his actions but for fucks sakes can we cut the fucking racism BS
thats my rant now lets see how many walls this hits.

The real racists are the one screaming that this the cop is a racist. The cop is an idiot not a racist.

Mike

i agree. People who pull the race card see race in everything which means they are racist.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol @ technically [Roll Eyes]

no n8 its lol @ liftedf150
these guys crack me up. its as if police can do nothing wrong....yeah technically he had NO WEAPON, technically when he was shot he WASNT IN A POSITION TO HARM ANYONE BUT THE BART FLOOR.
lol some of you guys crack me up seriously.
I am all for police using as mush force when needed. this whole situation is the fault of the bart cop/clown. so TECHNICALLY a man is dead over a TECHNICALLY

Once again i guess you cant read, i NEVER ONCE SAID THAT THE COP WAS RIGHT! jesus christ i hate talking to walls. Do i think the guy deserved to be shot... NO way in hell he didnt, once again the point im bringing up is it was a mistake im sure by the cop and he pulled the wrong weapon... Everybody just likes to pull the race card and im tired of it. I never said that cops can do nothing wrong I EVEN SAID HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT HE DID open your eyes and read a little before posting please.
I must have missed the race card. But I agree with lifted. I doubt race played a role. But I dont think it was the kind of mistake most are saying either. I think it is more a adrenaline/rookie mistake. Than a I grabbed the wrong weapon mistake. I dont think even tasering was the call to make (My PD homie agrees too). So even if he was tasered I think we would still be talking about this and the PD would be looking at a lawsuit. But a death occured, which is tragic. I sincerely hope that cop is penalized like a true felon and subjected to the same punishment I would have been had I been the trigger man.
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol @ technically [Roll Eyes]

no n8 its lol @ liftedf150
these guys crack me up. its as if police can do nothing wrong....yeah technically he had NO WEAPON, technically when he was shot he WASNT IN A POSITION TO HARM ANYONE BUT THE BART FLOOR.
lol some of you guys crack me up seriously.
I am all for police using as mush force when needed. this whole situation is the fault of the bart cop/clown. so TECHNICALLY a man is dead over a TECHNICALLY

Once again i guess you cant read, i NEVER ONCE SAID THAT THE COP WAS RIGHT! jesus christ i hate talking to walls. Do i think the guy deserved to be shot... NO way in hell he didnt, once again the point im bringing up is it was a mistake im sure by the cop and he pulled the wrong weapon... Everybody just likes to pull the race card and im tired of it. I never said that cops can do nothing wrong I EVEN SAID HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT HE DID open your eyes and read a little before posting please.
I must have missed the race card. But I agree with lifted. I doubt race played a role. But I dont think it was the kind of mistake most are saying either. I think it is more a adrenaline/rookie mistake. Than a I grabbed the wrong weapon mistake. I dont think even tasering was the call to make (My PD homie agrees too). So even if he was tasered I think we would still be talking about this and the PD would be looking at a lawsuit. But a death occured, which is tragic. I sincerely hope that cop is penalized like a true felon and subjected to the same punishment I would have been had I been the trigger man.
and i agree i dont think that their was any need to use a taser but im not him. My post was originaly ment for all the idiots trying to say he was shot because he was black and of course it was a white cop who did it.

srt im not even going to get started cause im going to bed lol I will never change your opinion even with all the facts

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
imagine if this wasnt caught on video..i bet the cops would have had a very good excuse for what they did..just like when i got fucked up in vpd(im sorry sir but that holding cell didnt have a camera) no proof to follow up with the complaint=crooked cops gettin away anything

Exactly, then this thread wouldve been on a different level with the political gangstas coming out of the closets with their coffee in hand and a box of tampons infront of their monitors.

LiftedF150, you said he didnt do this on purpose? I kind of find that hard to believe, if you watch the latest video posted.

You clearly see that he pulled his weapon out, he cocked it back and pulled the trigger.

The victim was complying...

Now, if the suspect was resisting or doing something to provoke the situation, the other 4 cops wouldve had their weapons drawed.

I just seen the latest video posted again, look at the cops reaction.. Then he goes and starts pushing the dying victim around like a toy.

I guess you didnt read the part when i said he more then likly mistakened his gun for his taser since they are right next to each other on the belt.... do you exepct him to just throw his gun out in the open then for somebody to use it??? I mean come on use some common sence man...

ya it totly looked like he was complying when you can clearly see him mouthing off and resisting to be handcuffed.... its amazing what people just want to see and dont see the whole picture. Im not saying he deserved to be shot by any means btw i think it completly sucks for his young family, im only defending the stupid comments that have been posted on this thread.

Using common sense, lets pretend to be the officer.

I never used a taser gun before but im guessing it doesn't need to be cocked back (recoil), you just pull the trigger right?

Lets say the officer did intend to use the taser gun, he pulls it out (clearly no other officers pulled out their tasers, no signs of Grant un-operative) and pulls the trigger.. Got him. End of story.....

Now..

Now pretend to be the officer making a mistake with the guns, he pulls out the gun, and pulls the trigger.. Oh snap *thinks the officer* its a regular gun!

He didnt do that...This is what he did..

1, He decided to pull out the gun
2. He DECIDED to COCK the gun back
3. He DECIDED to pull the trigger

He decided... Common sense right?

i think if people are going to argue about this that we should find out what kind of taser he was using and if it has to be cocked back to charge it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont get me wrong.. This cop was retarded and it cost someone his life... He was using a glock 23 in that video. They DO NOT need to be cocked and there is no manual safety besides a trigger safety on the gun. All LEO and concealed carriers carry there guns with a round chambered. Youre an idiot if you dont because that second it takes could cost you your life. The reason cops use these is they can be fired very quickly out of the holster. All you have to do is pull trigger. The same goes for a taser as well. Just pull the trigger, prongs fly out, shock dude, cuff him. Someone stated earlier he is a 2 year veteran. What a joke! 2 years is nubie status as an LEO. Granted, this was an unjustified shooting and a terrible incident, but there is a lot of ignorant stuff being said and I just wanted to get a few things clear.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I find some of this interesting reading.. I will leave my comments and opinions out of this but I am friends with one of the officers..... what a horrible situation for all of them... Lets just say if you try to pull the raciest card.. You are so, so wrong!

[ January 07, 2009, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: 03White_Venom ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
if you look at their tool belts the taser is located right next to their firearms and in the heat of battle he grabbed the wrong weapon.

you sir have no brain.
You tell me how many reports have there been where an officer has mistakenly grabbed his "taser" instead of his "gun"?

I'm not going to say race had anything to do with it. But this was no accident, and it's very clear in the video.
Pretending to think you saw otherwise is what is making this post become more "stupid".
It's very clear what happened.
Realize it
Understand it
And for fuck's sake, quit trying to twist it around and blame the victim.

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tazer or Gun, it didn't or doesn't matter. If he was handcuffed then tazered, that still would've been messed up and that just shows the excessive force cops use on certain types of people.

Now, do you actually think that cop would have mistaken his tazer for a gun if his life was in danger? No, he would've pulled out what he wanted. And if he didn't, he would've put what he didn't want back.

Cops aren't paid 100k to make mistakes. They get paid to make spilt second dicisions. In that split second dicisions, he chose to shoot a handcuffed man in the back.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STEED:
quote:
if you look at their tool belts the taser is located right next to their firearms and in the heat of battle he grabbed the wrong weapon.

you sir have no brain.
You tell me how many reports have there been where an officer has mistakenly grabbed his "taser" instead of his "gun"?

I'm not going to say race had anything to do with it. But this was no accident, and it's very clear in the video.
Pretending to think you saw otherwise is what is making this post become more "stupid".
Realize it
Understand it

[Roll Eyes] im not going to sit here and look up stats on how many people have been shot on accident... His gun and his taser are right next to each other and he was in the middle of detaining a suspect... Yes its very clear in the video that he reached for his side arm ( same side and next to his tazer ) and pulled his gun and shot the poor kid. DO your REALLY think he is that dumb to do it ON PURPOSE in from over 100 people!!!! Nobody has YET to give any fact on his PURPOSLY PULLING HIS GUN!!!!! Ive givin you the fact that his fucking taser is right next to his firearm and thus is how he could of pulled the wrong weapon. Please get some facts. You sir are the one who needs a brain i think.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[Roll Eyes] im not going to sit here and look up stats on how many people have been shot on accident... His gun and his taser are right next to each other and he was in the middle of detaining a suspect... Yes its very clear in the video that he reached for his side arm ( same side and next to his tazer ) and pulled his gun and shot the poor kid. DO your REALLY think he is that dumb to do it ON PURPOSE in from over 100 people!!!! Nobody has YET to give any fact on his PURPOSLY PULLING HIS GUN!!!!! Ive givin you the fact that his fucking taser is right next to his firearm and thus is how he could of pulled the wrong weapon. Please get some facts. You sir are the one who needs a brain i think. [/QB]

[patriot]

Also you would think since both the officer with the gun and fellow officers jumped when the round when off.. that's a good sign.. if your pulling your gun out to shoot someone your not going to jump after it goes off and I highly doubt his partner would be on the suspect trying to control him.

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

you sir have no brain.

Realize it
Understand it

Something i learned from a police officer when dealing with people in the woods. I'll try to explain this as best i can without the video he showed us.
When your coming up to someone you don't know your stressed out because you don't know whats going to happen, your stress goes up when the person is hostile to you, if the person then threatens your life your stress level goes higher. There is a stress level where your brain functions actually stop working.
The video he showed us was an officer pulling over a man in a pick up. Right when the pick up came to a stop the driver jumped out yelling. It esculated to the point where the driver told the officer i am going to kill you. The officer drawed his weapon and pointed it at the suspect, the suspect then proceeded to pull an AR15 out of the back seat of his pick up while the officer was point a gun at him. The suspect was even able to unzip the gun bag the gun was in infront of the officer. All the officer said the ENTIRE video was "Sir, please stop" When the suspect starts shooting you hear the officer screaming please stop please stop. The officer never shot a round off and was shot and killed by the suspect. The officer was so stressed out by the situation he couldn't function on his training.
So it is possible this cop grabbed the wrong gun not knowing which gun it was because he was close to that panic mode but like i said earlier no one will ever REALLY know what was happening but the officer himself.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
You know its bad when you read something and even if it isn't directed at you it makes you sick. Even makes you angry at the person for subjecting you to their stupidity. You want to say something, you even start to type a response in an effort to open their eyes a little but soon realize all you'd be doing is added fuel to the fire of the retard nation. So you stop typing and delete all the benifitial information that if actually read and understood by a normal person of any stature could be helpful in making them a better person. Oh well, so is life I guess. Out of the 6 billion people on the planet we can't all think the same way...it wouldn't be very interesting would it. So in reality maybe we should be thanking these people for being shit for brains, for they are the ones that remind sensible people the differences between what is and what isn't. And if you have to ask what that is then your already in need of help.

Carry on retards of the world, may all your cock jockin comments be filled with close mindedness and assumptions based on nothing.

Amazing post.
Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone made mention that he was actually not cuffed when he was shot, but cuffed afterwards. If this is true it changes things a bit

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
someone made mention that he was actually not cuffed when he was shot, but cuffed afterwards. If this is true it changes things a bit

FWIW, the family attorney said it, according to this link...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,476644,00.html

The family's attorney John Burris said the shooting was intentional, and that he planned to ask Alameda County prosecutors to seek criminal charges against the officer. Burris said Grant, of Hayward, Calif., posed no threat to officers when a bullet entered his back and ricocheted to his lung area, killing him almost instantly.

"The officer leaned [in], was straddling over him and pointed his gun directly into the backside and shot [Grant]," said Burris, adding that Grant was handcuffed — after he was shot. "This was not a deadly force situation."

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
quote:

you sir have no brain.

Realize it
Understand it

Something i learned from a police officer when dealing with people in the woods. I'll try to explain this as best i can without the video he showed us.
When your coming up to someone you don't know your stressed out because you don't know whats going to happen, your stress goes up when the person is hostile to you, if the person then threatens your life your stress level goes higher. There is a stress level where your brain functions actually stop working.
The video he showed us was an officer pulling over a man in a pick up. Right when the pick up came to a stop the driver jumped out yelling. It esculated to the point where the driver told the officer i am going to kill you. The officer drawed his weapon and pointed it at the suspect, the suspect then proceeded to pull an AR15 out of the back seat of his pick up while the officer was point a gun at him. The suspect was even able to unzip the gun bag the gun was in infront of the officer. All the officer said the ENTIRE video was "Sir, please stop" When the suspect starts shooting you hear the officer screaming please stop please stop. The officer never shot a round off and was shot and killed by the suspect. The officer was so stressed out by the situation he couldn't function on his training.
So it is possible this cop grabbed the wrong gun not knowing which gun it was because he was close to that panic mode but like i said earlier no one will ever REALLY know what was happening but the officer himself.

I believe you are talking about Deputy Dinkheller. This is a link to the video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=637_1173997492

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you sir have no brain.

Realize it
Understand it

yep that's the video. Crazy. makes me sick to my stomach watching that video.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know what I was just reading all that was posted and you guys are right. That cop was rsacist as hell, my patna was actually there and said he had a KKK mask on but took it off just before the shooting. I bet he woke up in the morning and said, Im gonna kill someone today and not just anyone a black guy, thats what Ill do." O and I heard he has done this hella times before and nothing even happened to him, dam Im so pissed, I hate the cops. Then when I do donuts and sideshows and shit I dont even know why they keep fucking with me, shit probly because my car is black. The victim's family should get like 175mil fuvk it why not, crocked ass cops, all they do is shaddy ass shit. By the way does anyone know how much time u get for welfare fraud, Im going through that shit right now, need to know.

If you actually read all this and feel stupid or feel like your IQ has dropped, Ya thats how I feel when I read all the dumb shit that is posted.

You know the funny thing is, I can sit at dinner with my mom and dad and they never complain about the shit dumb asses on here complain about, I wonder if its the cops or YOU

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you sir have no brain.

Realize it
Understand it

Ya, does the same to me. One of my instructors had us watch it in class and I will never forget it.

[ January 07, 2009, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
sorry im not allowed to quote this guy, his but hurts!
wtf i saw the vid and after he was shot they turned him on his side and he was awake and talking how was it instantly?

[ January 08, 2009, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you sir have no brain.

Realize it
Understand it

Ya, does the same to me. One of my instructors had us watch it in class and I will never forget it.
that officer grew up in Foresthill where my station was.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
when a bullet entered his back and ricocheted to his lung area, killing him almost instantly.

wtf i saw the vid and after he was shot they turned him on his side and he was awake and talking how was it instantly?
Nice edit job. I'd appreciate it a lot if you'd fix it for me. [Smile] I didn't say that at all, it was a quote from the article contained in the link.

I don't want to be accused of anything other than trying to straighten out mis-interpreted information, ignorance, inability to read and those who jump to conclusions based upon little to no credible information. [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
when a bullet entered his back and ricocheted to his lung area, killing him almost instantly.

Nice edit job. I'd appreciate it a lot if you'd fix it for me. [Smile] I didn't say that at all, it was a quote from the article contained in the link.

I don't want to be accused of anything other than trying to straighten out mis-interpreted information, ignorance, inability to read and those who jump to conclusions based upon little to no credible information. [patriot]

fix what, you posted it! [Roll Eyes] quote or not, we all saw the vid including you!!! you still posted it with no "ya right" following it or anything.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you sir have no brain.

Realize it
Understand it

Not to derail the topic, but that video sent a chill down my spine. That is some serious shit. I wish I could un-see that. Not sure how this applies to the current topic but....DAMN
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

you sir have no brain.

Realize it
Understand it

Yea, but how was he that stressed, I have a friend who is a cop and said in the acadamy and training they basically put you in every situation your going to be in, A black man laying on the floor, a you have at least 3 cops there with you, already searched the man so no weapons, and you decide to shoot him. I'm white and i'm pulling out he race card, Cause a lot of you on here believe the race card don't exist no more and thats more stupid than any stupid thing in this post, if the man was white he would be alive.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com