Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO NINERS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
GO NINERS

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Bye bye slowback, no more hater posting for you, GO ALEX SMITH

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
LOL
Y'all are quick to talk shit about myself, Alex Smith and the Sea Hawks in that order.
Can't wait to hear the excuses next Sunday if the 49ers loose another home game.... especially against their old QB. Myself and a majority of the country is looking forward to a good game and another loss for Harbaugh and the 49ers.
Go outside the bay area and people dislike the 49ers more then you think. Except Nevada case they're on Kaps nuts more then you guys.

Smith is crap, proved by the Niners with many key players out 😂
[Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never said they were gonna win. I said it would be cool if they did. Either way a lot of football left this season. Looking forward to watching the game later.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I never said they were gonna win. I said it would be cool if they did. Either way a lot of football left this season. Looking forward to watching the game later.

Cheifs going down for sure next week too.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Dude never got back to me about the bet. I said I'd do it if they cleared the spread. They didn't so you're stuck with me LOL.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Dude never got back to me about the bet. I said I'd do it if they cleared the spread. They didn't so you're stuck with me LOL.
[Roll Eyes]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
Is that what you guys do in Martinez?

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Doesnt matter atleast u know forsure alex smith is not the great player ur in love with now

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
isn't it fitting slowback that on the last play of the game, your boo try's to make a throw he's never been able to make and chokes. Alex Smith is an elite game manager no more than that. He wont lose a game for you nor will he win a game for you. On a rare occasion he'll have spectacular numbers but a lot of those numbers will be aided by yards after catch. Anyways the niners played throwback niner football. Run the ball play outstanding defense and special teams. They'll be playing late into January and hopefully February if they continue to play this way.

--------------------
03 Terminator

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
Is that what you guys do in Martinez?
no we "thizz dance" and get "hyphy" like you toughies in vallejo. again. joke
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

"YOUR BOO" lmaaaaooooo

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO 49ers!!!!!

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Someone just told me Ray Mcdonald had another house call? Didn't see the news report cause I guess it just happened last night.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO NINERS

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
GO NINERS

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
GO NINERS

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO NINERS!!!!!

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
GO NINERS!!!!!

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

http://youtu.be/gn7BoXLcSg0
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

49ers are getting their ass handed to them.
All that talk after the Super Bowl how they also would have rolled Denver.

In the words of a fellow member here.

GO HOME 49ERS YOU'RE DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:

Go Niners!

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So what your a Payton manning fan now? They lost to a top ranked team that wanted nothing to do but celebrate the legacy of manning that night. Big deal. Mannings a fucking loser, well maybe not this time of year but when the playoffs roll around he's worse than choke land As in the playoffs. His numbers should have him winning every year for the last 2 decades, but only 1 sb to show..........

We knew there were some tough dates this year but a win in Denver wasn't one we had as a must win on the calendar this year even if we had all of our defense out there.

At least we didn't go down to a lesser division rival like cobra rs team did with the tricky icky plays. Lol

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

KC loss to Denver 23 - 17 in Denver. That was with like 3 missed field goals.
FACT
KC won and the 49ers got their ass kicked.

FACT

Manning > Kraperpick

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com