Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread (Page 13)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
#1 niners fan response after todays game..... There's always next year! Or How many rings does your team have? GO HAWKS!!!!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nobody wants to live in dreary Seattle, that's why you moved down hear. The couple years your team is even relevant will never compare to 5 rings bitch.

#shomeyourcobrar#1ringthatsit?#goworryaboutpickingupdudesatpier39

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Goooooooooooooo Niners!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The fact is Kap isn't as good as people projected him to become. You can talk about playoff records and road wins all you want. But the lack IQ is showing up now that people know what he's gonna do. Ain't nobody scared of him anymore.

Kaep is good, he has full potential but management won't let him use the read option (his running game). Open him up and watch how we easily win games.

He stays in the pocket, he no longer leaves the pocket like the previous seasons.

Go Niners!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And there he is 135.0 He's our winner!!! "we have 5 rings" Just like I said. By the way I was born here grew up here and have always been a hawks fan. Face it the 9ers were a dynasty at one point and in my opinion are one of the greatest orginizations in the history of the league But thats history now and we live in the now and they flat out suck now! Sorry 9er fans your quest for 6 will last as long as the hawks quest for 1 was
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
And there he is 135.0 He's our winner!!! "we have 5 rings" Just like I said. By the way I was born here grew up here and have always been a hawks fan. Face it the 9ers were a dynasty at one point and in my opinion are one of the greatest orginizations in the history of the league But thats history now and we live in the now and they flat out suck now! Sorry 9er fans your quest for 6 will last as long as the hawks quest for 1 was

You grew up here and always a cawks fan, lol. Proves my point, there's no way you could have been following them because before the internet there was no way unless you had Seattle newspapers sent to you or a big ass satellite on your house to be able to follow the cawks as much as any real 9er fan around here is able to watch all games and support our team. Your a johnny come lately, more than likely another realsfag raider fan in hiding. Just like your Cobra R is in hiding permanently. Want to see my Maserati
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Nobody wants to live in dreary Seattle, that's why you moved down hear. The couple years your team is even relevant will never compare to 5 rings bitch.

#shomeyourcobrar#1ringthatsit?#goworryaboutpickingupdudesatpier39

49ers don't even have a ring from this century.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Countdown to another beat down.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Im afraid you might be right!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

-

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I'm about to PM showtime and see if I can roll by his pad, check out the Cobra R and watch Seattle and Arizona in the playoffs this year.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
niners arent even gonna make it to the playoffs [Embarrassed]

--------------------

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a loss yesterday...oh well, prep for next year

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Originally posted by missing Cafords member Arch
quote:
Kap is one of the most accurate passers in the league, he has the strongest arm and can extend plays. But people say we should have kept smith. Please LOL.

I notice this member hasn't posted sense the 49ers have been playing like shit. What happened to all the niner faithful?
I'm sure you all would be on here talking about how you the the Sea Cocks. But in typical fashion y'all are staying quiet and waiting to unload your comments for when KC or Seattle gets eliminated in the playoffs.

Have fun watching the post season from the couch. [Whoo Whooooo!] The quest for six will have to wait until next season with a new Head Coach and Coaching staff.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Eek!]

--------------------

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
York needs to fire himself , it starts at the top and his greedy ass is up there.

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

4th quarter

Colin Kaepernick's 18 straight games without a 4th quarter TD pass is the longest active such streak in NFL. QBs with more 4th quarter TD passes this season include Brandon Weeden (2), Jimmy Garoppolo (1) and Matt McGloin (1).

Fun fact of the day.

--------------------

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the 9ers are done for along time....fell apart. now rapist #91 ronald mcdonald is outa here..the 90's buffalo bills should not feel so bad now..

-

[ 2014-12-18, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:

As much as I'd love to see them beat SD, I highly doubt it's gonna happen.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
4th quarter

Colin Kaepernick's 18 straight games without a 4th quarter TD pass is the longest active such streak in NFL. QBs with more 4th quarter TD passes this season include Brandon Weeden (2), Jimmy Garoppolo (1) and Matt McGloin (1).

Fun fact of the day.

It's ok I still won't switch teams, but Kaepernick is fucking us up big time. Me personally I'd like to see Tannehill(although it won't happen) be our QB.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
4th quarter

Fun fact of the day.

It's ok I still won't switch teams, but Kaepernick is fucking us up big time. Me personally I'd like to see Tannehill(although it won't happen) be our QB.
The Bears are thinking about shipping Cutler. He looked good throwing 4 TD against SF in their home opener.

--------------------

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn now the media will have a ball clowning on the 9ers...all those wins and couldn't pull the BIG 1...what would be a real disappointment is if the 9ers built that stadium just for the seahawks to come win it next year again at levis....i hate to say it but the seahawks will be top contenders for the long run...

-

[ 2014-12-20, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Dan Marino sucks dick
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Dan Marino sucks dick

Well him and Kap have one thing in common. Neither one is ever gonna win a super bowl.

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think my mind has changed regarding Kaepernick, I mean, he can't or doesn't read defense so he sucks in that regard, but I recently read an article that laid out some of his contracts details. If Kaep were to be injured, SF would actually owe him a fat chunk of change, I believe that's why they limit what he does. He's not effective anymore because he's predictable. When he's free to run he puts defenses on their heels big time.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com