Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Go SEAHAWKS

seems legit
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go niners

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Go niners. Played great today

ROFLMFAO

Go and watch the Saints game today. I think the Saints are gonna be the #1 seed this year with Seattle at #2... 49ers are gonna have a hard time winning 10 games this year.

Bro, weren't you once a niner fan? Now your the biggest hater in the world. Your the skip bayless to the 49ers
Haha he brought skip bayless into this, you know a broken clock is right twice a day, just saying, and if you want him to shut up then stop replying to
his posts, plain and simple.

[ 2014-08-25, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasvt8 ]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
niners suck [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
niners suck [patriot]

John Candy rulez! [worship]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Alex Smith will win a SB before Colin Kaepernick.
Need to see if there's a bet in Vegas for this because I will put money on it.

Since becoming the starting quarterback for the 49ers in Week 11 of 2012, Kaepernick has the third-highest Total QBR in the NFL (70).

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

Since becoming the starting quarterback for the 49ers in Week 11 of 2012, Kaepernick has the third-highest Total QBR in the NFL (70).
He's also blown 4 downs in the red zone to win a SB and blew another set of downs on a int in a championship game.
Kap has hit his peak and you will regretfully realize I'm right after the fact.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

He's also blown 4 downs in the red zone to win a SB and blew another set of downs on a int in a championship game.
Kap has hit his peak and you will regretfully realize I'm right after the fact.

Payton Manning's also got gang raped by the Seahawks in the superbowl, doesnt mean he's a bad QB by any means. The numbers don't like, Kaep and Harbaugh are winners. Everything since 94 has been shit and I applaud all the efforts they've done to keep our team in the hunt once again for #6.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000383782/article/seahawks-packers-among-nfc-teams-with-highest-ceilings

Pretty honest assessment of teams this coming season.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO NINERS!!!

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
BEST TEAM EVVVEEEEERR

--------------------

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1 week away. 49ers ftw.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Best team evvvver

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000386508/article/ray-mcdonald-arrested-on-domestic-violence-charges

Bump Bump Bump......
Another one bites the dust.
He must be really stupid considering they're giving out stiffer penalties for domestic violence after the Ray Rice controversy.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

#BREAKING: @49ers player Ray McDonald released from Santa Clara County jail. Says "truth will come out" & it was a "crazy situation." #ktvu
11:35 AM - 31 Aug 2014 San Jose, CA, United States

Not convicted so unless you where there and there where other 9ers there, you can't jump to conclusions.

Josh Boone reporting tomorrow, things are looking good.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

That's Alex Boone.

I also remember Josh Gordon saying the truth will come out too LOL.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Bottom line, bitches lie

http://youtu.be/JXlMtnaEkG8

--------------------

Ronnie707
¯
Member # 8621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronnie707  Ford pictures for Ronnie707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alex smith sucked for years on end it was about time he got kicked to the curb! Sure kap had made his mistakes but he's also showed great strengths. Between him and Alex smith kap proved a lot more in his first 2 seasons them Alex ever did. Everyone of our players will be back about mid way through the year making us a serious contender when it will count!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie707:
Alex smith sucked for years on end it was about time he got kicked to the curb! Sure kap had made his mistakes but he's also showed great strengths. Between him and Alex smith kap proved a lot more in his first 2 seasons them Alex ever did. Everyone of our players will be back about mid way through the year making us a serious contender when it will count!

I made absolutely no mention of Alex Smith.
Just posted a link to the article.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
McDonald’s arrest marks the ninth time a 49ers player has been arrested since Aldon Smith was pulled over for DUI in Miami beach in January 2012. That includes a March hit-and-run incident involving cornerback Chris Culliver and Smith’s April arrest at Los Angeles International Airport. No charges were filed in the LAX incident.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/31/6668566/49ers-ray-mcdonald-arrested-sunday.html#storylink=cpy

BEST TEAM EVVVVERRRR!!!!!!!!

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
niners suck [patriot]

Not sure how the Niner's suck when the Raider's really really really suck! Makes absolutely no sense [Confused]
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
niners suck [patriot]

Not sure how the Niner's suck when the Raider's really really really suck! Makes absolutely no sense [Confused]
At least the Raiders starters scored points this preseason...at least the Raiders starters aren't constantly in the news for Criminal Charges...

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
niners suck [patriot]

At least the Raiders starters scored points this preseason...at least the Raiders starters aren't constantly in the news for Criminal Charges...
Give it time they will be.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
niners suck [patriot]

Your a bisexual , LOL.. You masterbate to the gayhawks and raiders more than sloback masterbates to alex smith.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Go NINERS!! FTMFW

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com