Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How many drives were stopped by Ticky tack flags for offensive interference?

Game was won on the first play, Dallas wasn't ready

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kap was a better special teams. I would say Alex smith was better, but even Alex could not lead the team. I HATE the SEASLUGS, but they have a leader as a QB. Kap is known to struggle under pressure , and I hope that after this Dallas game he has loosened up a bit. Go Niners !
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
James is gone and most likely going to Baltimore
LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
LOL.

Quick question, why do you follow a team so closely that you hate everything they do. Seems like such a sad existence. I'd rather root for my own team instead of watch everything another team does. I could swear you've been breaking more news that don't matter to the 9ers on here faster than TMZ could come up with a Ray Rice video.

Change your screen name to TMD, D for douche. [patriot]

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well they won by 11 and when half your passes are either overthrown or dropped it stops the clock anyways. So if you decide to run the ball to eat up the clock, the goal is to keep the clock moving AND keep the damn ball. How many times did they punt the second half?

from the sound of your tone I could've swore the niners lost. Alex Smith and his team got dominated by Jake Locker lol. Let's do this, since your so confident in how bad Kap sucks and how Alex Smith is the reincarnation of Joe Montana, we can make a bet. If the niners win the game you CANNOT post nor reply to ANYONE OR ANYTHING on this board until the first game on next years regular season. If the Chiefs win I'll do the same. Deal or no Deal Mr. Skip Bayless?

--------------------
03 Terminator

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alex smith FTMFW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Well they won by 11 and when half your passes are either overthrown or dropped it stops the clock anyways. So if you decide to run the ball to eat up the clock, the goal is to keep the clock moving AND keep the damn ball. How many times did they punt the second half?

from the sound of your tone I could've swore the niners lost. Alex Smith and his team got dominated by Jake Locker lol. Let's do this, since your so confident in how bad Kap sucks and how Alex Smith is the reincarnation of Joe Montana, we can make a bet. If the niners win the game you CANNOT post nor reply to ANYONE OR ANYTHING on this board until the first game on next years regular season. If the Chiefs win I'll do the same. Deal or no Deal Mr. Skip Bayless?
You gonna give me the points?

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

what no confidence in your boy, and you need the points? What's the spread?

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Won't know till a day or so before the game. But if you give me the points and the 49ers can beat the spread you got yourself a deal.
Mods can IP ban me until the start of regular season next year. [patriot]

BTW I never said Smith was the second coming of Montana. But go figure they both ended up getting traded to KC.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

So did Elvis Grbac

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guys like the one above,(noSho)time,x-Raelsmar etc., won't get banned by the Mods unless something is said or done to hurt others. Even then, the Mods can give 2shits about it.
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Guys like the one above,(noSho)time,x-Raelsmar etc., won't get banned by the Mods unless something is said or done to hurt others. Even then, the Mods can give 2shits about it.

Yeah man I'm such a jerk and don't provide anything useful to the site. I don't low ball on parts in the Ford Sale Section and show up on time when buying and selling..... Come on here and bitch about getting fix it tickets for tint and modified exhaust.
If I happen to lose the bet. I'm man enough to own up to it and not post for about a year. I'll just have to check other sites on my shit break.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Won't know till a day or so before the game. But if you give me the points and the 49ers can beat the spread you got yourself a deal.
Mods can IP ban me until the start of regular season next year. [patriot]

BTW I never said Smith was the second coming of Montana. But go figure they both ended up getting traded to KC.

we'll revisit this when the spread comes out the week of the game. By the way you say Smith was handled, I could've swore he won 4 superbowls for San Francisco and not stink it up for 6 years.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Well Montana ' s start with the 49ers wasn't that great. Hell Montana threw like 2 or 3 interceptions in the NFC Championship Game against Dallas.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Well Montana ' s start with the 49ers wasn't that great. Hell Montana threw like 2 or 3 interceptions in the NFC Championship Game against Dallas.

Yep that's why we're giving Kaep the benefit of the doubt since this is technically his 2nd full year now. And he is looking sharp once again.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go NINERS

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
So did Elvis Grbac

So did Steve Bono. KC is where Niners QB's go to die.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 353 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Go SEAHAWKS

Seems legit.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
LOL.

Quick question, why do you follow a team so closely that you hate everything they do. Seems like such a sad existence.

Actually 3 people at work told me before I could even check NFL.com on the news. Lastly I have no life? Says the guy who constantly trolls people on Craigslist and post up the conversations here. Look in the mirror jackass.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL.

Quick question, why do you follow a team so closely that you hate everything they do. Seems like such a sad existence.

Actually 3 people at work told me before I could even check NFL.com on the news. Lastly I have no life? Says the guy who constantly trolls people on Craigslist and post up the conversations here. Look in the mirror jackass.
Umadbro? Don't be soo uptight it's only week 1. You'll have a few more battles left in you this year even if the 9ers beat the chiefs. You ain't gangsta enough to get banned, you ain't about that life bruh.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Go 49ers bruh

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL.

Umadbro? Don't be soo uptight it's only week 1. You'll have a few more battles left in you this year even if the 9ers beat the chiefs. You ain't gangsta enough to get banned, you ain't about that life bruh.
LONG day at work LOL.
Come at me bro!!!! [Razz]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO NINERS #1

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

NINERS BABY . Lets GOOO

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO NINERS!!!!!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com