Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Go NINERS!! FTMFW

Probably still not as much as you masturbate to kap...

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Feeling a bit guilty? Im glad u finally came out

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go NINERS!

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Feeling a bit guilty? Im glad u finally came out

Lmao no, i could care less about the seahawks, niners, or chiefs

[ 2014-09-01, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: 9cobrasvt8 ]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Lets GO NINERS BABY!!!

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cowboys D just got carved up on that possession.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Has his knee pads on already LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Cowboys D just got carved up on that possession.

Cowboys dont have a defense lmao

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

How'd your team do today?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Shitty
But you can still go suck a dick.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:

Shitty

Followed your boyfriend to another team, and he blows it. At least you two fags are happy together.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1-0 lets go Niners!
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

ALEX SMITHS PERFORMANCE FTMW

--------------------

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shitty

Followed your boyfriend to another team, and he blows it. At least you two fags are happy together.
Payback to the bandwagon fans! FTW

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

4 turnovers, Starting on Dallas 40 yard line and playing against one of the worst defensive back field's this season and they won 28 - 17

I know they won, but don't think for a minute that the 49ers are going to win the Super Bowl. They beat a team that's gonna win at the most 8 games. Still gonna get whooped by the Seahawks LOL.

--------------------

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
4 turnovers, Starting on Dallas 40 yard line and playing against one of the worst defensive back field's this season and they won 28 - 17

I know they won, but don't think for a minute that the 49ers are going to win the Super Bowl. They beat a team that's gonna win at the most 8 games. Still gonna get whooped by the Seahawks LOL.

To be fair, the second half was more of a test and tune for the niners.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
quote:

To be fair, the second half was more of a test and tune for the niners.
Exactly. He doesn't know about stuff like that though. He was making determinations pre season. I hope he knows KC is going to get the shit kicked out of them by the 49ers.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought the new stadium was in Santa Clara and why did they put a big star in the middle of it???!

-

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
I thought the new stadium was in Santa Clara and why did they put a big star in the middle of it???!

-

Thats what you call alot of bandwagon fans

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

It only took the niners 4 games to finally beat sorry ass dallas

[ 2014-09-07, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasvt8 ]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I know a diehard Dallas fan that's from the Bay and flew out to the game with his dad. Shocked by how many season ticket holders gave up seats for that game. I'll have to ask my buddy how much his tickets cost. I know that Seattle/Green bay game was stupid expensive. [Eek!]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO ALEX SMITH!!!

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
GO ALEX SMITH!!!

And Kap had less then 50 yards the second half with a 50% completion.
I do have a few questions for all of the Kap supporters. How many come from behind games has Colin Kaepernick won as a 49er? How many chances has he had to prove he's as good as you guys say he is? I mean he's gotten to go to the NFC championship game multiple times and a SB. But he's failed in every attempt when the pressure is on and the 49ers aren't blowing out an opponent.

--------------------

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
GO ALEX SMITH!!!

And Kap had less then 50 yards the second half with a 50% completion.
I do have a few questions for all of the Kap supporters. How many come from behind games has Colin Kaepernick won as a 49er? How many chances has he had to prove he's as good as you guys say he is? I mean he's gotten to go to the NFC championship game multiple times and a SB. But he's failed in every attempt when the pressure is on and the 49ers aren't blowing out an opponent.

well, a 28-3 lead by halftime kind of changes the play choices going forward [Wink] run the ball and kill the clock. not many reasons to throw the ball and force it to receivers.

look at the Cowboys in that game, they mostly gave up on the run after the half (which was working against the niners) and tried to air it out playing catchup.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Well they won by 11 and when half your passes are either overthrown or dropped it stops the clock anyways. So if you decide to run the ball to eat up the clock, the goal is to keep the clock moving AND keep the damn ball. How many times did they punt the second half?

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com