Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO NINERS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where the raiders fans at? They need go back to la and change their team color to lakers colors.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's go niners [patriot]

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BOOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS SUCK [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

How's your team? [dance]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since this turned into the 2014 official niner's bashing thread instead, maybe there should be the 2014 official Raider's thread so it can go to shit like this one did.

This thread was supposed to be for niner fans.

Sucks that the refs control things like they do. Stupid holding calls....there's a hold on every play, call it! Be consistent refs. [BS flag]

S351-R
CAFords OG
Member # 1605

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S351-R  Ford pictures for S351-R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Since this turned into the 2014 official niner's bashing thread instead, maybe there should be the 2014 official Raider's thread so it can go to shit like this one did.

Sucks that the refs control things like they do. Stupid holding calls....there's a hold on every play, call it! Be consistent refs. [BS flag]

Yeah, I'm sure Andrew Luck was wishing they had the refs last night that were officiating the Niners/Bears game. They probably would've called the illegal contact on the Colts receiver on the interception that he threw. Even though, with change of possession, the play is automatically reviewed, I'm sure they saw the penalty but if it wasn't called on the field initially it can't be called after the fact.It's not a perfect system and it, unfortunately, is subject to human error, but it is part of the game. We, as football fans, should get together and start a referee bashing thread rather than bashing each other's teams.

[ 2014-09-16, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: S351-R ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

A LOT of stupid calls, that's for sure. But that's not why we lost, we lost at the end due to Kaepernick throwing the ball to the defense(Conte's interception was sick) and the defense just not holding up at the end. I noticed our team kinda kicks back when they're up and doing good, they should act like they're losing the whole time and I gaurantee we won't lose games like that.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
S351-R
CAFords OG
Member # 1605

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S351-R  Ford pictures for S351-R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta give credit where credit is due. The Bears made adjustments after halftime that the Niners didn't. It's evident if anybody watched the game that it was almost like two different games with the Niners dominating the first half and the Bears the second half. Kaep's interceptions were due to the Bears pass rush forcing him to make decisions and the excellent play of the Bears DBs. They also made adjustments in the passing game that allowed their receiver's heights rather than their speed to make plays. So, my hat's off to the Bears. Hopefully the Niners learn from this and know they have to play 4 quarters, not just 2, of dominant football.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
Tony Romo is the ultimate choke, Kaep has 4 playoff wins in less than two years as a starter and has won some of those games primarily because of his unique set of skills. You can't compare the two. I'll agree with you that the coaches have a part to do with the amount of flags the team gets but when the entire league is putting more emphasis on throwing flags there comes a point where the refs are over doing it. I know your not a racist I figured that much, but your hate on this guy is comical to me. A lot of people do bash on him because how his appearance not his character. Why do you get bothered about how short ended his responses are to the media? Who cares as long as he works hard stays out of trouble and shows up who cares what he has to say to the media. I'll tell you who else is short with the media, Kobe, Bill Bellicheck, Bill Walsh, Larry Bird for starters.

... comparing Kaep to Romo lol.

Actually, there's no denying that statistically, Romo is one of the best QBs of the last decade. (As crazy as that sounds, but stats don't lie). Kaep can run fast and throw hard, but only having those two qualities doesn't get you very far in the NFL. It's good for swag-bucks in this Dre beats headphone wearing generation, so there's that for him.

All those numbers yet he hasn't won any playoff games in his what 9 year career? He's not clutch, he's lost the opportunity to take his team to the playoffs 3 years in a row on the final game. Oh and you want stats? Kaep has the 3rd highest QBR since his first start of his career.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S351-R:
Gotta give credit where credit is due. The Bears made adjustments after halftime that the Niners didn't. It's evident if anybody watched the game that it was almost like two different games with the Niners dominating the first half and the Bears the second half. Kaep's interceptions were due to the Bears pass rush forcing him to make decisions and the excellent play of the Bears DBs. They also made adjustments in the passing game that allowed their receiver's heights rather than their speed to make plays. So, my hat's off to the Bears. Hopefully the Niners learn from this and know they have to play 4 quarters, not just 2, of dominant football.

Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it?
You have one team, one half and another team a second half.

Just like the super bowl when the lights went out. The niner's were basically destroyed int he first half and came back to almost win it and would've if they didn't call those last 3 horrible play calls.

Just find it a little interesting

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

How's your team? [dance]
DOING GREAT [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S351-R:

[worship] [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]
Well said. Spoken like a true football fan. Give credit where it's due unlike all these idiots just talking out their ass

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
Where the raiders fans at? They need go back to la and change their team color to lakers colors.

We're shaking our heads wondering how the F shit got this bad. It's hard to watch man.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Tony Romo is the ultimate choke, Kaep has 4 playoff wins in less than two years as a starter and has won some of those games primarily because of his unique set of skills. You can't compare the two. I'll agree with you that the coaches have a part to do with the amount of flags the team gets but when the entire league is putting more emphasis on throwing flags there comes a point where the refs are over doing it. I know your not a racist I figured that much, but your hate on this guy is comical to me. A lot of people do bash on him because how his appearance not his character. Why do you get bothered about how short ended his responses are to the media? Who cares as long as he works hard stays out of trouble and shows up who cares what he has to say to the media. I'll tell you who else is short with the media, Kobe, Bill Bellicheck, Bill Walsh, Larry Bird for starters.

... comparing Kaep to Romo lol.

Actually, there's no denying that statistically, Romo is one of the best QBs of the last decade. (As crazy as that sounds, but stats don't lie). Kaep can run fast and throw hard, but only having those two qualities doesn't get you very far in the NFL. It's good for swag-bucks in this Dre beats headphone wearing generation, so there's that for him.

All those numbers yet he hasn't won any playoff games in his what 9 year career? He's not clutch, he's lost the opportunity to take his team to the playoffs 3 years in a row on the final game. Oh and you want stats? Kaep has the 3rd highest QBR since his first start of his career.
I pray that you're not implying that Kaep is indeed clutch. He basically gave the Bears the win like Romo did to the 9ers last week. The difference is for Romo is that's the exception, not the rule. If anything, Kaep is a mediocre pocket passer.

He'll definitely progress with time, but the way the fans praise this guy like he's the best thing since sliced bread is just beyond me.

[ 2014-09-16, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Thank You!!!!
I've been telling everyone from the start that Kap isn't the answer.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how is he not clutch? the two games against green bay one in the freezing cold? one game in Atlanta when they were down by 17 points, or how about the game against Carolina in Carolina. He's made some huge plays the quarterbacks get way too much praise and way too much of the blame, but to say he's not clutch is ignoring some of the biggest games he's played in. Sure the superbowl ending wasn't ideal and the game in Seattle last year stung but this is his second year and already has 3 road playoff wins.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Kap is only great when his Defense spots him a TD, a couple of key defensive stops & great field position. He can't go toe to toe with gunslingers like Big Ben, Cutler, Manning hell even Romo at times.

When the game has been on the line and Kap has to come up with the game winning drive, He's come up short a majority of the time.

Kaps playoff wins are going to be few and far between in the next couple of years. His time to win a SB is dwindling away fast with players leaving and or retiring.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO ALEX SMITH !!

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
BEST TEAM EVVVEEEEERR

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Kap is only great when his Defense spots him a TD, a couple of key defensive stops & great field position. He can't go toe to toe with gunslingers like Big Ben, Cutler, Manning hell even Romo at times.

When the game has been on the line and Kap has to come up with the game winning drive, He's come up short a majority of the time.

Kaps playoff wins are going to be few and far between in the next couple of years. His time to win a SB is dwindling away fast with players leaving and or retiring.

The defense didn't spot him any touchdowns against Atlanta and Matt Ryan. He also didn't get spotted any touchdowns against the best "gun slinger" in the NFL in Aaron Rogers, which he's out played 3 straight times. Now your trying to predict the future saying his time is up when he hasn't even hit his prime yet? The 49ers have one of the best GM's in football and each year they keep drafting potential pro bowlers and all pros like Bowman, Iupati, Eric Reid, Anthony Davis, Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, Joe Staley and many more. You fail to see the people who built this time are still around and are still producing top notch players, the window is far from closed.

--------------------
03 Terminator

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alex smiths ballsack to slow backs chin ftw!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Kap & Sanchez both have the same playoff record of 4-2.... I guess Sanchez is also as good if not better then Romo, Dalton, Newton, Luck.......

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com