Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kc lost to us .

FACT
You have Alex Smiths cock rammed so deep in your ass you think Denver taking care of business at home in week 7 is gonna make the difference in the playoffs later....

How's that ass taste?

Stay off the bandwagon just like you jumped off the As bandwagon. Real 9er fans don't want your trick ass back. Go root for the raiders I hear they're still perfect for the year.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh did I upset you?
You're always talking about the A's choking. I seem the recall the 49ers choking in the last 3 years LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners won't win anything, anytime soon when they show-up like that.
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We're still in a good position for the playoffs regardless of what happened yesterday and regardless of all the player's we're missing. They should all be back here soon. It's not like they did something drastic and traded cespedes for junk, or harvin for precisely dick.

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
...True....so true...
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still early in the season and with the injuries they've had if you were to tell me they'd be 4-3 at the bye I would've taken it. They'll get back two all pro players as well as one of the best pass rushers in the league with aldon smith, bowman and willis. I'm not concerned Arizona has had an easy schedule thus far with the exception of two games and the rest of their games they'll have to play Seattle twice, San Francisco on the road, San Diego and Dallas. Seattle looks lost right now but I'm sure that wont last long they have too much talent on that roster to suck. All the niners have to do is get into the playoffs and from there its usually the hottest team who wins the superbowl.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
KC loss to Denver 23 - 17 in Denver. That was with like 3 missed field goals.
FACT
KC won and the 49ers got their ass kicked.

FACT

Manning > Kraperpick

Dude your just as bad as SHOTIME I thought you were debating at one point but now your just a damn troll. You've been shut up the last 3 weeks when the niners have been on a roll and when they lose you open up your mouth. Just stop you sound stupid comparing KC to the niners when the niners beat them, and your boy Alex Smith showed how limited he is. When it was up to him to win the game he came up short. Of course Manning is better than Kaepernick, but your comparing Kaep to one of the best regular season QB's that ever lived. Manning will find a way to choke in the playoffs like he always does, when the weather gets cold and the wind starts blowing his weak arm wont be able to save him, just like every year he can never close out the deal, his brother is more clutch than he is.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can't debate with special ed fans. That would require a iq of at least 90 or so LOL.
I think it hilarious when people continue to make excuse why their teams not living up to their fans/medias expectations.
Fact
The 49ers are on pace to finish 9-7 as I suggested before the season started.
Fact
The Cardinals are in first place in the NFC West.

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
KC loss to Denver 23 - 17 in Denver. That was with like 3 missed field goals.
FACT
KC won and the 49ers got their ass kicked.

FACT

Manning > Kraperpick

FACT

Kaepernick owns Smith

FACT

KC lost to the Niners last week

FACT

Go Niners!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
You can't debate with special ed fans. That would require a iq of at least 90 or so LOL.
I think it hilarious when people continue to make excuse why their teams not living up to their fans/medias expectations.
Fact
Fact

so your telling me you think Arizona is going to finish 14-2? you know the bengals were also on pace to finish 16-0. Get out of here tool, you know nothing about football, your a bandwagon fan and a troll like shotime.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All these sports threads are absolutely hilarious and extremely entertaining!! Keep up the good work! y'all make my workday go by much quicker!! LOL

-

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Fact
Fact

so your telling me you think Arizona is going to finish 14-2? you know the bengals were also on pace to finish 16-0. Get out of here tool, you know nothing about football, your a bandwagon fan and a troll like shotime.
all HAIL the football expert! [worship]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Fact
Fact

You don't even know me and you're assuming I know nothing about football. I know enough to know that the 49ers aren't gonna finish better then 10-11 wins this year. I also said the average wins for an NFC West team this season would be about 9 wins.

We will see if my prediction comes true. Until then deal with it BRO. [Razz]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

LOL [Razz]

[ 2014-10-20, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners played like shit but still my team GO NINERS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

WOW LMFAO

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Niners will never make it back to the SB. This is why they lost against Tha Ravens,and Seattle. Not ready.

[ 2014-11-02, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Niners [patriot] [patriot] [worship] [worship]
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Go niners and giants sf dynasties ftw!
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners deserve to lose playing stupid like that, this narrows our chances in making the playoffs, arizona and seattle up ahead and 1 more loss takes us out. Not to mention seattle is good not that good but good enough to kick our ass if we keep this shit up and arizona a fucking runaway train for sure they will be #1 if we keep it up

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

-

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/gore-backs-roman-spreads-blame-throughout-entire-team

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-i-know-i-crossed-line?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

He's the perfect QB for Harbaugh. He doesn't own up to his own mistakes and just like a lot of the fans blames the refs for costing them the game.
The refs gave them the ball in the red zone and had 5 shots to score...... I had flashbacks of the SB watching that final drive.
Have fun sitting 3rd in the NFC West. [patriot]

[ 2014-11-02, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I find it funny that seahawks fans are still worried about how the Niners do this year. Who cares ! Most of the niners are injured. It's not our year this year. I bet SLOWBACK67 didn't have much to say all those years seahawks sucked, and now because they are doing ok , a seahawks fan has come out of the closet. Lol
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Actually you've been out of the loop. I'm not a Seattle fan. I gave up on the 49ers after they traded away their QB Alex Smith. The way they tossed his aside was wrong and he unjustly lost his starting job. I said I was on strike until both Harbaugh and Kaepernick were gone.
That being said it's only a couple of seasons before both are gone for good.

[ 2014-11-03, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Actually you've been out of the loop. I'm not a Seattle fan. I gave up on the 49ers after they traded away their QB Alex Smith. The way they tossed his aside was wrong and he unjustly lost his starting job. I said I was on strike until both Harbaugh and Kaepernick were gone.
That being said it's only a couple of seasons before both are gone for good.

Harbaugh and Lynch to Oakland next year. Haha

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com