Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Official 2014 San Francisco 49ers Thread
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets go niners get your heads outta your ass

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Actually you've been out of the loop. I'm not a Seattle fan. I gave up on the 49ers after they traded away their QB Alex Smith. The way they tossed his aside was wrong and he unjustly lost his starting job. I said I was on strike until both Harbaugh and Kaepernick were gone.
That being said it's only a couple of seasons before both are gone for good.

We don't want your bandwagon ass back. Stick with the game manager. Niners need to get their act together. They need to get back to their true identity, which is running the ball down peoples throat and playing stout D. Also players need to step up and take responsibilities for that poor play. Kaep should've hit crab in the endzone the last drive and marcus martin played like hot garbage. Forget the division at this point just get in and get hot, they have the talent to do it but they need to execute and run the damn bell cow.

--------------------
03 Terminator

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Part of being a good fan is having to deal with ups and downs. No team ever wins them all.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
True, but even as a fan, you gotta be realistic. They will get their asses handed to them very likely by the Saints.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Actually you've been out of the loop. I'm not a Seattle fan. I gave up on the 49ers after they traded away their QB Alex Smith. The way they tossed his aside was wrong and he unjustly lost his starting job. I said I was on strike until both Harbaugh and Kaepernick were gone.

We don't want your bandwagon ass back. Stick with the game manager. Niners need to get their act together. They need to get back to their true identity, which is running the ball down peoples throat and playing stout D. Also players need to step up and take responsibilities for that poor play. Kaep should've hit crab in the endzone the last drive and marcus martin played like hot garbage. Forget the division at this point just get in and get hot, they have the talent to do it but they need to execute and run the damn bell cow.
Run the Ball and play good D and have good special teams play. Kinda like when smith was the QB....... But now that Kap isn't the Game Changer you thought he was you're having to resort back to a run heavy team.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
True, but even as a fan, you gotta be realistic. They will get their asses handed to them very likely by the Saints.

Saints have had their own problems this year, it's a crap shoot at this point. Whoever shows up for the game will win.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

Run the Ball and play good D and have good special teams play. Kinda like when smith was the QB....... But now that Kap isn't the Game Changer you thought he was you're having to resort back to a run heavy team.
One player doesn't make a team. The 49ers are built to play like a power run team, Iupati, Boone, Staley, Anthony Davis are all better run blockers and Vernon Davis is among the best blocking tight ends in the league. When Alex Smith was here and could only complete one pass to a receiver in the NFC championship game against new York it was evident his abilities were very limited and couldn't get the niners to the superbowl. But ofcourse you don't see the obvious. Alex Smith will never make it to the superbowl let a lone win one.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well the Giants pass rush also got to Tom Brady in the Super Bowl the next game too!!! Kaps O Line just got smoked by the Rams...... And they're far from winning the SB this year.
Lastly I thought the reason the 49ers made the switch was because of ONE player? If it wasn't about one player then why didn't Harbaugh at the very least allow his starting QB to compete for his job? [Confused]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
GO NINERS

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
GO NINERS

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Nice flop at the end. At least now we won't have to hear about how the 49ers got robbed by the refs this week LOL.

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
GO NINERS

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
GO NINERS

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Part of being a good fan is having to deal with ups and downs. No team ever wins them all.

FTW

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
quote:
GO NINERS

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000426191/article/no-charges-to-be-filed-against-49ers-ray-mcdonald

I guess she must have decided getting hit every nkw and then was worth the money and gifts she's gonna receive being married to an NFL player LOL.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Patrick Willis is gonna be out the rest of the season.

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
quote:
GO NINERS

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO NINERS!

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
GO NINERS!

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
GO 49ers!!!!!

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
GO NINERS!

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
GO NINERS!

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com