Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Which member sold him the meth???
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
not to sound like an ass, but would you wait longer than 3 months for a shop to build you an engine for 7-8k? why would you wait a year for an engine for 5-6k? why would you deal with a builder who is backed up with projects?

was his engine builds really that bad ass or a typical build and he knew how to throw the right combos together?

Sounds like you have never built anything with custom parts. I have waited 6 months just for a crank from cola to show up. I have also waited a year for a 16k motor to be built. So you can't cry if the machine shop is so busy it takes you a year to get your parts ready to go. Most of the time. The better the shop, the longer the wait. I have had friends with cash wait for 6+ months to get parts back from Dave's Machine. Why? Because they are bad ass shop, that is always backed up with work.

Now this statement isn't put up to defend Dan. You can't really defend him at this point. There is no excuse for not calling people back after months. Shit or not setting up a time for everyone to come and pick up there stuff.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still no luck....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Still no luck....

don't hold your breath.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't he work for the government, military, or something like that? I'm sure SOMEONE can find him...just sayin.

Also, I know some people on here know him, are related to him, and probably even are in talks with him right now...but they're all just hiding and letting Turbo50 burn on here. Cold blooded. [Razz]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's just funny how it all went quiet now and no one has talked to him or heard of him. It's bullshit man but Kharma is a bitch and it's a proven fact.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

That's what he choose, now he doesn't really know whats going on. He's a meth zombie, stealing shit and robbing peter to pay paul all for the next fat sack. Fucking pathetic, same story different Meth head. Took one of the best mechanics and stand up people from us. I wish i can lay blame all to the meth but its still a decision you make to take it so fuck meth and zombie Dan. Hope to see real Dan back but its not looking very positive.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Doesn't he work for the government, military, or something like that? I'm sure SOMEONE can find him...just sayin.

Also, I know some people on here know him, are related to him, and probably even are in talks with him right now...but they're all just hiding and letting Turbo50 burn on here. Cold blooded. [Razz]

I told Dave(guy who got banned and can't spell for shit) to tell Dan to hit me up, he said he doesn't get response. I don't think Dave has actually tried to contact him for me I mean they were/are friends why would Dan ignore him? All you personal friends of Dan help us out to get our stuff back!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is dan's last name? Age? City where he was living? Give me his number and ill call and see if he answers..

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Daniel or Danny Starkey

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn this is all bad. I was thinking that there was a explanation for this, but as each day passes it seems like people are getting screwed. Sorry this is happening to you guys. Sucks having your hard earned money just being taken. Hope this gets resolved in a good way for everyone.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Daniel or Danny Starkey

Phone number?

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a piece of shit that's a lowlife move on his part hope you guys get your parts amd money back soon.
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan ain't no MAN if he can't pick up these poor people phone calls and give them an explanation. What a coward [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

That's what he choose, now he doesn't really know whats going on. He's a meth zombie, stealing shit and robbing peter to pay paul all for the next fat sack. Fucking pathetic, same story different Meth head. Took one of the best mechanics and stand up people from us. I wish I can lay blame all to the meth but its still a decision you make to take it so fuck meth and zombie Dan. Hope to see real Dan back but its not looking very positive.
I seen first hand what meth do to your friends n family (how my 89 LX was stolen too). I hope this shit ain't true! I hope Dan ain't twackin cuz that's some sad shit. I had talked with him before deciding to build my motor at my boys shop seemed like a cool dude who was smart and a lot of people would vouch for him daily! sad shit man.

Damn I hope all of you get your shit back or somehow this all gets taken care of soon. I know if it was me I wouldn't want all this hate coming to my door or phone.

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

So from what ive learned is dan has done this exact same thing back in 2002/2003, then vanished for a few years and started posting again around 2008, i dont know how many people there are that got their stuff taken but you guys should post up exactly what he had of yours whether its parts or money. There is a few people on this board that can find people or things about people so maybe one of them will chime in and try and help find him. I'd say you guys should all get together and make a group effort to find the guy or a family member or something and see if he still has your stuff...

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DSS 331 stroker kit.
DSS main girdle.
Canton oil pan.
Ford racing roller rockers 1.6
Stock short block out of my notch.
Brand new gasket set from top to bottom full rebuild kit.
Arp head bolts.

If I missed something I will add it later. But that's what I got taken for. Makes my blood boil but it's never smart to act when your mad. Like I said Kharma is a bitch.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
Dan ain't no MAN if he can't pick up these poor people phone calls and give them an explanation. What a coward [Roll Eyes]

+1000 [BS flag]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard he stole xRaelsmarx virginity from him

[ 2014-03-19, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
I heard he stole xRaelsmarx virginity from him

Lol

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know he's still lurking and checking, he's just not signing in since he got caught.
I've heard the same lame ass excuse from other's in the past about the supposed "family issues". This just gets people to get off your back when the heat is coming in....works every time apparently.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You know he's still lurking and checking, he's just not signing in since he got caught.
I've heard the same lame ass excuse from other's in the past about the supposed "family issues". This just gets people to get off your back when the heat is coming in....works every time apparently.

fuck that.

if he had my motor, id hunt his ass down... but i guess it depends on what its worth to ya, id say an engine isn't no small thing to just fuck around with and not give back.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sooo who has driven past his last known address yet? Any movement or has no one still moved on past txting and calling him and chalking it up as a loss... I doubt he is on meth but maybe pills with the accident he had, hope this isnt the case he seemed nice enough when I met him butplenty of time has gone by with no response from him. Looks shady as fuck..
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so is it one person or more than one person that he has motors from

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
so is it one person or more than one person that he has motors from

He has everything you need to build a motor from me, block, stroker kit, heads, money for custom cam, intake, roller rockers, arp bolts, timing chain. All new parts plus has cash.

I heard my stuff is in Antioch.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com