Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer (Page 19)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hes's goooooowwwn. Goooooone. Cya. Buh-bye now

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan will make things right soon enough
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan makes boo koo bucks! he has no neeed to cheat anyone

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought Dan was going to pay people back with his Tax Return money [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
I thought Dan was going to pay people back with his Tax Return money [Roll Eyes]

Hasn't received them, he didn't e file
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much more time does this crook need until he's put on the car thief sticky?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He will be back soon guys, Dont worry. Patience is key.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan Dan hes our man if he cant pay it NO ONE CAN!

Seriously pay up fuck. He doesn't even owe me money it's just sad all these other people have to deal with this shit!

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread cracks me up lmao all the people on here that were always defending dude how he will make things right, he's not that type of guy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha always better to pay more and take shit to a shop to avoid stupid fucken shit like this dude pulled.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
This thread cracks me up lmao all the people on here that were always defending dude how he will make things right, he's not that type of guy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha always better to pay more and take shit to a shop to avoid stupid fucken shit like this dude pulled.

Sic9250 said he's a grown ass man, so it must be true
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan said he is gonna get back to all u guys soon.. He will log on later

[ 2014-05-01, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd be willing to make a donation towards hiring somebody to track down Dan. I hate too see that so many members got screwed.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd contribute to a kick starter

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:

You're laughing at people who got screwed over a once trusted board member and a person who was a part of the community? Would you laugh at people who had their prized possessions stolen out of the driveway too in the middle of the night by some punk who is lurking on this message board?

Let me say this - I can't defend Dan. I had an engine built by him and installed, and it ran great for a while. I brought it back to him again, thinking there was something wrong with the bottom end but it turned out to be a loose rocker arm. That part I didn't find out until I got the car back, and sold it to someone else who tore it apart. But I had already given Dan a deposit to build a fresh bottom end so I could at least enjoy my car. That money I'll probably never see back, he never got back in touch with me to tell me how far he got along with the project, or what parts he ordered.

I don't know what's gotten into him. I was patient with him in the past when he had his accidents and couldn't work on my car. That's understandable. He seemed like a good guy, who had a passion for the hobby. Guy seemed down on his luck, so I never pushed him for the car. I got it back eventually, running and all. He even went out of his way to meet me once to pick up a tailgate I needed painted, then met me again to drop it off. Fast forward to late last year, opinions of him changed, and this is what I see happening to people on here, not just me. I'm not even pissed. Just disappointed, disgusted that a once respected member on here could do that to so many people.

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
I'd be willing to make a donation towards hiring somebody to track down Dan. I hate too see that so many members got screwed.

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
Nice. Moving forward I see

There's so much we got on him it's literally crazy, it's just we don't post the stuff. We should be meeting up today to discuss a PI and lawyer.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll remember all y'all making jokes about us getting shit taken from us. I had more money invested in this motor than what some of you even have invested in your fox total. IF I would've known that he did people dirty a long time ago I would have NEVER dealt with him. But keep laughing I find none of the jokes funny at all so I'll be sure to laugh at y'all when your cars get stolen because it's basically the same shit. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 88cobraclone:

You're laughing at people who got screwed over a once trusted board member and a person who was a part of the community? Would you laugh at people who had their prized possessions stolen out of the driveway too in the middle of the night by some punk who is lurking on this message board?

Let me say this - I can't defend Dan. I had an engine built by him and installed, and it ran great for a while. I brought it back to him again, thinking there was something wrong with the bottom end but it turned out to be a loose rocker arm. That part I didn't find out until I got the car back, and sold it to someone else who tore it apart. But I had already given Dan a deposit to build a fresh bottom end so I could at least enjoy my car. That money I'll probably never see back, he never got back in touch with me to tell me how far he got along with the project, or what parts he ordered.

I don't know what's gotten into him. I was patient with him in the past when he had his accidents and couldn't work on my car. That's understandable. He seemed like a good guy, who had a passion for the hobby. Guy seemed down on his luck, so I never pushed him for the car. I got it back eventually, running and all. He even went out of his way to meet me once to pick up a tailgate I needed painted, then met me again to drop it off. Fast forward to late last year, opinions of him changed, and this is what I see happening to people on here, not just me. I'm not even pissed. Just disappointed, disgusted that a once respected member on here could do that to so many people.
[/QUOTE

Not laughing at what memebers on here are going through but the people that kept on standing up for dude and saying nothing but good things about him, but I've been reading threads about how long he takes to build a motor and flaky he is etc I wouldn't even bother taking my motor to him. And if you guys are serious about putting money in to find this dude im in even do he doesn't owe me shit but just the fact I wouldn't wanna get screwed over like this..

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Memebers? Read a book nigga

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Memebers? Read a book nigga

Didn't realize I spelled it wrong keyboard gangster lol
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'll remember all y'all making jokes about us getting shit taken from us. I had more money invested in this motor than what some of you even have invested in your fox total. IF I would've known that he did people dirty a long time ago I would have NEVER dealt with him. But keep laughing I find none of the jokes funny at all so I'll be sure to laugh at y'all when your cars get stolen because it's basically the same shit. [Roll Eyes]

He will make things right. Dont worry. I heard internet is alittle slow and glitchy in Florida, He probably cant log in due to it.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

He will make things right. Dont worry. I heard internet is alittle slow and glitchy in Florida, He probably cant log in due to it.
You must be a comedian. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So has anyone even started threads on other forums?

Put this on blast on all community forums until there is resolution.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
So has anyone even started threads on other forums?

Put this on blast on all community forums until there is resolution.

Does either he or his wife have social media accounts? I really hope this guy gets caught up soon. He can't hide forever.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Dan isn't hiding, he's in florida
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Imagine going through life knowing you're just a total piece of shit. Knowing you ripped off hard working people. Knowing you suck ass for a living. Knowing people are looking for you.

Knowing you have no more integrity and your hand shake is worthless and there's nothing to back it up. Knowing you're going to read this and what is said is true. Knowing you used to be respected and aren't anymore. Knowing you used to be able to look in the mirror with some dignity and can't without knowing the truth.

You can hide from people but can never ever, hide from yourself. That just fucking flat out sucks to be one of those few! [Frown]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com