Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer (Page 20)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Imagine going through life knowing you're just a total piece of shit. Knowing you ripped off hard working people. Knowing you suck ass for a living. Knowing people are looking for you.

Knowing you have no more integrity and your hand shake is worthless and there's nothing to back it up. Knowing you're going to read this and what is said is true. Knowing you used to be respected and aren't anymore. Knowing you used to be able to look in the mirror with some dignity and can't without knowing the truth.

You can hide from people but can never ever, hide from yourself. That just fucking flat out sucks to be one of those few! [Frown]

+1,000,000

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan should make things right around the 500th reply
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Imagine going through life knowing you're just a total piece of shit. Knowing you ripped off hard working people. Knowing you suck ass for a living. Knowing people are looking for you.

Knowing you have no more integrity and your hand shake is worthless and there's nothing to back it up. Knowing you're going to read this and what is said is true. Knowing you used to be respected and aren't anymore. Knowing you used to be able to look in the mirror with some dignity and can't without knowing the truth.

You can hide from people but can never ever, hide from yourself. That just fucking flat out sucks to be one of those few! [Frown]

You hit the nail rite on the head sir, as for dan once a piece of shit, always a pos.
Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Dan isn't hiding, he's in florida

Great. Give us his contact information

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Floored:
quote:

Don't even respond to his post. He's just being a troll. Honestly I think the mods should put his ass on probation.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:

Don't even respond to his post. He's just being a troll. Honestly I think the mods should put his ass on probation.
no the mods need to lock this thread and someone can start a new one once some actual progress has been made when or if that happens.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no the mods need to lock this thread and someone can start a new one once some actual progress has been made when or if that happens.
No the mods need to put this dude on blast like they do to car thieves. What he has done to members on CAFORDS.COM is no different then a car thieve!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No the mods need to put this dude on blast like they do to car thieves. What he has done to members on CAFORDS.COM is no different then a car thieve!
Agreed, this dude is a thief and needs to be classified with them

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's Friday, do you know where your parts and cash are still ?

http://youtu.be/OV2rhZjhY14

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this Dan's wife? NSFW
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshheL3F84My8z4j770P

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL ^^^

Apparently a higher power knew before hand of his future actions so he had all those accidents that put him in the hospital. Karma

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan is still laughing. He called me tonight saying he makes hella money

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan responded by saying ...... Skeet skeet skeet bitches
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They should make a tv show series portraying his mastermind thieving skills and call it Breaking Bread...lol

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has anyone heard from Dan yet?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Has anyone heard from Dan yet?

Mine as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow

You think he just left thousands of dollars of parts here in Cali?Has anyone bothered monitoring Florida Craigslist for your parts?

[ 2014-05-24, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone want to help a few members get done to Florida and find dan?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:

Why go to Florida? Hire a private detective I'll cost you about 500-1000$ and he will find everything about Dan!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
quote:

Why go to Florida? Hire a private detective I'll cost you about 500-1000$ and he will find everything about Dan!
It's more than that. FYI that address AL STOCK put up is the correct address. I've reported him to Melbourne Police and I'm in the waiting process. I got an email from them today tho so let's see what happens.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:

It's more than that. FYI that address AL STOCK put up is the correct address. I've reported him to Melbourne Police and I'm in the waiting process. I got an email from them today tho so let's see what happens.
Don't post up shit about updating us. Make it all a surprise when he gets arrested. I just don't get it [Confused]
Why let him know anything about anything?! Wouldn't it be nicer if he slept with one eye open then both shut?

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
quote:

Don't post up shit about updating us. Make it all a surprise when he gets arrested. I just don't get it [Confused]
Why let him know anything about anything?! Wouldn't it be nicer if he slept with one eye open then both shut?

+1 or go make him eat a curb this is really on page 20?

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So Dan still getting paid. So much for getting that curb. I guess cash ain't king?

[ 2014-08-06, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Removed.

[ 2015-01-28, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: JohnB ]

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com