Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer (Page 16)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
people just need to start filling for law suits, Small claims cost about $50.00 and you can sue up to $10,000, therefore you can sue for your money, your parts, I'd slap some pain and suffering (hahaha) and I think its even legal to charge him interest on your money!

Everyone says he has a good job, its easy to get money from people with good jobs, he might quit, but than WTF is he going to do???

AND 15 pages and not one response from this "stand up guy"

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
what EXACT address did most people drop their parts off to?

2453 San Simeon Ct
Discovery Bay, CA 94505-1307

His wife's name is Courtney Starkey maiden name of Hoffman

with all this info, If you guys can't find him, I'm sure a PI can find him easily!
could have swore there was a member offering PI service on this site.
I believe the member is STANGER50. He should do all the victims a solid and try to find dan for everyone [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
people just need to start filling for law suits, Small claims cost about $50.00 and you can sue up to $10,000, therefore you can sue for your money, your parts, I'd slap some pain and suffering (hahaha) and I think its even legal to charge him interest on your money!

Everyone says he has a good job, its easy to get money from people with good jobs, he might quit, but than WTF is he going to do???

If we all do small claims we'd have to sue him individually? Like he'll have to go to court ~5 times? Maybe he can also pay for the insurance and registration I've paid to just have my car sit there.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan aint never coming back or paying you guys any money. It sucks but sometimes you just have to move on in life. Sueing him wont do any good.Even if you win all he has to do is file bankruptcy and you wont get a penny. Thats what one of my bum ex tenants did. The laws is set up do protect low lifes, and thieves and punish hard working honest individuals. Why do you think we pay so much in taxes? To take care of losers! Do you have any receipts or anything in writing?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I know there's some smart people on here. I'd rather not say what I'd do to find him..... But I'm sure its only matter of time before he starts building motors in Florida. Wouldn't be a bad idea trying to find him on the message boards there. People like that can only stay away from easy money for so long.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since the transaction was conducted here, when you sue him, he WILL have to appear HERE or judgment will be granted in your favor.

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MUSTTANGUY:
Since the transaction was conducted here, when you sue him, he WILL have to appear HERE or judgment will be granted in your favor.

I'd like to know how he's manage to avoid paying the settlement he already has from a member here. If he's making so much money. Has it all been under the table? I thought when you owe someone money & it's order by the courts, he should have had to pay that back. [Confused]
Not sure how you avoid paying for so many years when you file taxes? Wonder if he puts everything in his wife's or family members name.

--------------------

TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If anyone has received an email from Dan recently, they should be able to do an IP address location finder.

i.e. X-Originating-IP: [108.174.3.157]

View the email raw source from the email and plunk in the IP address in a website like the one below:

http://www.iplocation.net/index.php

Someone out there has to have received an email from the guy.

[ 2014-04-01, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: TMA Turbo Donald ]

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just file a lien against him...terrible situation for a seasoned member, hopefully this gets squashed.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

If we all do small claims we'd have to sue him individually? Like he'll have to go to court ~5 times? Maybe he can also pay for the insurance and registration I've paid to just have my car sit there.
Yes you would all have to file individually, but you can show up as witnesses to each others cases. Most likely he will not show up so you will win a judgment. He has a good job, so its easy to garnish his wages, and hey if he files BK, at least you forced him into having a bad credit! Its not full satisfaction but its better than nothing!
Good luck bro!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

I'd like to know how he's manage to avoid paying the settlement he already has from a member here. If he's making so much money. Has it all been under the table? I thought when you owe someone money & it's order by the courts, he should have had to pay that back. [Confused]
Not sure how you avoid paying for so many years when you file taxes? Wonder if he puts everything in his wife's or family members name.

All the court does is give you a judgment, its your responsibility to collect! You can file BK, but in reality If he had one judgment, he quit his job and found a new job. Its up to you to track the guy down and garnish his wages. Right now it sounds like he has a good job, therefore he isn't going to quit....

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

You guys should get a Groupon to Southwest if you ever find out where he's living.

[ 2014-04-02, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So has anybody found Dan yet ????

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

All the court does is give you a judgment, its your responsibility to collect! You can file BK, but in reality If he had one judgment, he quit his job and found a new job. Its up to you to track the guy down and garnish his wages. Right now it sounds like he has a good job, therefore he isn't going to quit....
And this is why I have been unable to collect, can't find the frigging guy! And when I found people that knew him no one wanted to give me his info. :/
Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

[ 2014-04-04, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some fucked up shit.
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
 -

Lmfao!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If his employer or prospective employers catches wind of what he has allegedly done, I'm sure it wouldn't be a good look. Not worth the 10/20/30k to tarnish one's reputation.

[Frown] [Confused]

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan will make it right, he's just having some personal issues that are putting the builds on the back burner.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TMA Turbo Donald:
If his employer or prospective employers catches wind of what he has allegedly done, I'm sure it wouldn't be a good look. Not worth the 10/20/30k to tarnish one's reputation.

[Frown] [Confused]

Broadcast this (including his information) on all Ford forums, request this to be sticky.

I'm sure words will get to his employer quick.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When Dan gets his tax return he's going to cash everyone out
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
When Dan gets his tax return he's going to cash everyone out

Lol!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn you Dirty Dan

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com