Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
quote:
Originally posted by 94 fobra:
Hahaha you guys are funny dan has a great career and doesn't need to steal anyone's money to buy a nice house and live good in Florida..now on the other hand it's not cool to hold people's stuff have you guys told him to give you your parts back and are you paid up???plenty of people wanted to be on a payment plan and take forever to pay him but expect their shit now..

He makes more money in a month than half of you guys do in a year. He is a good guy, if he had my money and motor and I knew he was moving I would of pitched a tent in his front yard till I had my parts and money.
Lol come on now. Im sure he makes good money but that's an exaggeration.
See above post with quote from railsmear, he said he has a 100k a year job, that's ballin'
100k a year job is not balling lol!
I can confirm that, lol. Income doesn't necessarily mean he's got good savings skills.
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hahaha you guys are funny dan has a great career and doesn't need to steal anyone's money to buy a nice house and live good in Florida..now on the other hand it's not cool to hold people's stuff have you guys told him to give you your parts back and are you paid up???plenty of people wanted to be on a payment plan and take forever to pay him but expect their shit now..

He makes more money in a month than half of you guys do in a year. He is a good guy, if he had my money and motor and I knew he was moving I would of pitched a tent in his front yard till I had my parts and money.
See above post with quote from railsmear, he said he has a 100k a year job, that's ballin'
I can confirm that, lol. Income doesn't necessarily mean he's got good savings skills.
Tax is a motherfudger!!!

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not in California! You can live really good elsewhere off a 100k a year.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so wait....you mean to say that a decent(yes i say decent cuz 100k is nothing to brag about in the bay area..shiet, even bart employees make that and cost of living is high here) income of 100k doesnt automatically mean the person has credibility and is honest? man...all this time i was thinking the more money you make the less chance there is that youd do something shady or illegal. [Confused]

to summarize,
-turbo has quite a following on here and many of them back his work from their positive experiences w/ him
-on the flip side there is a good amount of folks on here that have had terrible dealings w/ him and have yet to reconcile
-100k is balling according to some ppl.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so wait....you mean to say that a decent(yes i say decent cuz 100k is nothing to brag about in the bay area..shiet, even bart employees make that and cost of living is high here) income of 100k doesnt automatically mean the person has credibility and is honest? man...all this time i was thinking the more money you make the less chance there is that youd do something shady or illegal. [Confused]

to summarize,
-turbo has quite a following on here and many of them back his work from their positive experiences w/ him
-on the flip side there is a good amount of folks on here that have had terrible dealings w/ him and have yet to reconcile
-100k is balling according to some ppl.

Well said sir

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im a god damn trillionaire on here then..... But there were taxes and reality set in that the harder you work the more they take ......you are welcome crack babies of america.

Ima go on a limb and say your shit is gone bro.

Word of advise when I am looking for people dont look for them look for their loved ones or associates.

[ 2014-03-17, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like Dan is bipolar, one minute he's hooking people up the next minute he robs them. Make this right bro or never show your face to any of these people again.
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's the next Iron50 [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if anyone can PM me his last known address that would be great. Your name would never come up for giving it to me.

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Floored:
if anyone can PM me his last known address that would be great. Your name would never come up for giving it to me.

If you have a judgment your best bet would be to sell it to a collection company for pennies on the dollar and be done with it. a collection company has more resources and time than you do. They WILL find him, garnish his wages etc. If your judgement is for lets say 5k and agency buys it for $1500 or so, take the money and be happy. Its not like you are ever gonna collect from him anyway. Just saying!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Floored did say she can put a lien on something for the judgement so wouldnt it mean she can get something more than what is owed. I sure as hell wouldnt settle for 1500 if more was owed. Regardless of how long ago it was. If a "Grown Man" knew how to handle business this thread wouldnt have appeared and other threads wouldnt have appeared either. The most sad part of this is that tubro50 has been lurking the site and knows whats going on but still cant even try to fix things with members. Glad I didnt take my shit to him last year

fixed [Smile]

[ 2014-03-17, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Wht86drop ]

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just want to get my car back on the road.... Reply to my texts or call me Dan, I know you're watching.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shitty situation, I hate to say it but if he hasn't contacted any of his "customers" by now he probably isn't going to try and make this right. If he's moving to Florida he can leave California and this whole mess he caused behind. Sorry to everybody that has money or car parts tied up with Dan.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cafords cruise to Florida? [burnout]

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Shitty situation, I hate to say it but if he hasn't contacted any of his "customers" by now he probably isn't going to try and make this right. If he's moving to Florida he can leave California and this whole mess he caused behind. Sorry to everybody that has money or car parts tied up with Dan.

That's what I'm thinking, I want my stuff back but I'm pretty much ready to chalk it up and move on. You live and you learn, fuk it a coyote swap in my notch will put a smile on my face.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wht86drop:
Floored did say he can put a lien on something for the judgement so wouldnt it mean he can get something more than what is owed. I sure as hell wouldnt settle for 1500 if more was owed. Regardless of how long ago it was. If a "Grown Man" knew how to handle business this thread wouldnt have appeared and other threads wouldnt have appeared either. The most sad part of this is that tubro50 has been lurking the site and knows whats going on but still cant even try to fix things with members. Glad I didnt take my shit to him last year

Floored is a she not a he and it's "grown ass man" according to six9250 and t-top50, where's all the turbo50 supporters at??? [Confused]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not chalking this up. I'm giving Dan to reply to me by the date he said he would the last time I talked to him after that I will probably show up to a address that was given to me by someone anonymous.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
Who's gonna be the one to piss on him? Lol

+1

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To all the people openly saying what they're going to do.....uh I wouldn't. Would you tell the country you're going to invade the day and time??? Just saying
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
To all the people openly saying what they're going to do.....uh I wouldn't. Would you tell the country you're going to invade the day and time??? Just saying

ok so we can cancel the cruise to Florida

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I'm not chalking this up. I'm giving Dan to reply to me by the date he said he would the last time I talked to him after that I will probably show up to a address that was given to me by someone anonymous.

I'm sure Dan will make it right by the deadline.
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1,000 he will make it right, he's a grown ass man [patriot]
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
quote:
quote:

With 100k a year job. That's some grown ass shit there.

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Why? I don't know I guess I have faith he ain't stealing my parts I mean that would be the low of low but isk we'll see. Make it right Dan, I just want my parts now....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
quote:
quote:

With 100k a year job. That's some grown ass shit there.
You guys are starting to catch on, nice.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com