Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
To all the people openly saying what they're going to do.....uh I wouldn't. Would you tell the country you're going to invade the day and time??? Just saying

Smart man [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I'm not chalking this up. I'm giving Dan to reply to me by the date he said he would the last time I talked to him after that I will probably show up to a address that was given to me by someone anonymous.

I'm sure Dan will make it right by the deadline.
+1,000 he will make it right, he's a grown ass man [patriot]
With 100k a year job. That's some grown ass shit there.
You guys are starting to catch on, nice.
Dan for president. [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
quote:
quote:
I'm not chalking this up. I'm giving Dan to reply to me by the date he said he would the last time I talked to him after that I will probably show up to a address that was given to me by someone anonymous.

I'm sure Dan will make it right by the deadline.
+1,000 he will make it right, he's a grown ass man [patriot]
With 100k a year job. That's some grown ass shit there.
You guys are starting to catch on, nice.
Dan for president. [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]
When is the deadline Neight?

[ 2014-03-17, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: TEXAS ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This ain't a fucking joke quit fucking around in here. This isn't the time or place to be playing. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
This ain't a fucking joke quit fucking around in here. This isn't the time or place to be playing. [Roll Eyes]

Here, here. [patriot]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0_707:
Not to stir the pot but still no response.....? I just seen Turbo50 logged on, and thought he was drafting a explanation to all of the mess going on. Guess not. I don't know the guy and have never dealt with him but from what I've seen in the past he has done good work. Would be nice to see him respond.

All I want is a response to how I can go get my stuff.

-

I'm not positive but I think that's the other turbo50 dan is turbo5.0 or I may have it backwards....

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope just checked I'm wrong

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doubt that's turbo50. Someone probably changed their display name to f*** with all of you... LOL

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not to sound like an ass, but would you wait longer than 3 months for a shop to build you an engine for 7-8k? why would you wait a year for an engine for 5-6k? why would you deal with a builder who is backed up with projects?

was his engine builds really that bad ass or a typical build and he knew how to throw the right combos together?

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
quote:
Originally posted by 94 fobra:
Hahaha you guys are funny dan has a great career and doesn't need to steal anyone's money to buy a nice house and live good in Florida..now on the other hand it's not cool to hold people's stuff have you guys told him to give you your parts back and are you paid up???plenty of people wanted to be on a payment plan and take forever to pay him but expect their shit now..

He makes more money in a month than half of you guys do in a year. He is a good guy, if he had my money and motor and I knew he was moving I would of pitched a tent in his front yard till I had my parts and money.
Lol come on now. Im sure he makes good money but that's an exaggeration.
See above post with quote from railsmear, he said he has a 100k a year job, that's ballin'
100k a year job is not balling lol!
not in the bay area! LOL
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
Doubt that's turbo50. Someone probably changed their display name to f*** with all of you... LOL

There can't be two people with the same exact name.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
not to sound like an ass, but would you wait longer than 3 months for a shop to build you an engine for 7-8k? why would you wait a year for an engine for 5-6k? why would you deal with a builder who is backed up with projects?

was his engine builds really that bad ass or a typical build and he knew how to throw the right combos together?

very good question...probably safe to assume ppl were trying to save a few bucks and go with a so called reputable builder based on the assumption theyd get reasonable turn around time. im sure if they knew up front that their build would take 2 years or longer to complete they probably wouldve spent the going rate to get something done in a reasonable amount of time.
cant imagine getting strung along for a year let alone 2 and not get anything back in return.

some ppl are just in denial similar to how those victims of those nigerian scams think that the lottery money in coming soon after so many empty promises and lost money.

ya'll should start considering taking him to small claims court rather than doing nothing even if youre only able to recover a portion of what you put in and at least ull have this documented somewhere and possibly have karma pay back.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. 9 pages so far and he hasn't even stopped in to give his rebuttal or hasn't even given his "customers" a call/text? All bad.
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
Wow. 9 pages so far and he hasn't even stopped in to give his rebuttal or hasn't even given his "customers" a call/text? All bad.

Ya but its a sticky now.... hahaha
Still feel bad for all of the people that got taken advantage of!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey kids, Florida is right around the corner. Today might be the day to do something before his new permanent vacation starts!
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If a member got ripped off and screwed over 10 years ago and still nothing has happened even after a judgement against him, Its pretty much a lost cause. The guy obviously shouldn't have been trusted from the start, Especially the people who gave him thousands up front without ANY work being done.

It sucks but it really shows how far this site has fallen. People are stealing each others cars, Selling broken parts, Overpricing crap, Ripping people off, stealing parts/money from people.

And the fact people are still defending this guy really baffles me.

[ 2014-03-18, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
If a member got ripped off and screwed over 10 years ago and still nothing has happened even after a judgement against him, Its pretty much a lost cause. The guy obviously shouldn't have been trusted from the start, Especially the people who gave him thousands up front without ANY work being done.

It sucks but it really shows how far this site has fallen. People are stealing each others cars, Selling broken parts, Overpricing crap, Ripping people off, stealing parts/money from people.

And the fact people are still defending this guy really baffles me.

See signature below...
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And the fact people are still defending this guy really baffles me. [/QB]

[worship]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:

I waited 9 months for my 408 to be built by FordStrokers.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This mess is very disturbing to me. Not the same way as it is for guys that have lost money and parts. I've known Dan for a lot of years and always saw him as honest and straight forward guy and never would have imagined him doing anything like this. Goes to show, you think you may know someone but you really don't. Hope it works out for you guys.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
This mess is very disturbing to me. Not the same way as it is for guys that have lost money and parts. I've known Dan for a lot of years and always saw him as honest and straight forward guy and never would have imagined him doing anything like this. Goes to show, you think you may know someone but you really don't. Hope it works out for you guys.

Never thought I'd be here....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:

Never thought I'd be here....
Same here bro it sucks, my car has been down for 7 years because i started partying and just threw it on the back burner. Now that I'm getting the itch to get back in it all shit goes down hill.

[ 2014-03-18, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

How many of us is there total in this thread that either got jacked for their motor or parts?

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's why I rather build my own stuff and get machine work done by well known shops!
Good luck to you guys, hope everything works out [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com