Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer (Page 13)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Unsatisfied Turbo50/Dan Starkey customer
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all this sarcastic humor isn't helping the cause.

someone has to know something about the parts and what's really going on. if i remember correctly he works for the FAA as an air traffic controller. at the very least, i hope you guys made an official police report on this.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not being sarcastic at all. Dan knows why I'm showing pictures of strippers. His so called "Family problems" are his stripper whore of a wife that is supposedly back on drugs. I believe they are both on drugs going back to their crank house to crank house with everybody's money and parts.

Bad judgement regarding who you pick to be your spouse doesnt give you free reign to shit on everybody you've done business with and collected money upfront from just to blame his "family" problems on.

You picked a whore out the gates, you made your bed now lie in it. Sorry I had to say it but FUCK YOU Dan, you dont handle your shit, shits gonna be smeared all on the walls for you. [Mad]

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was really hoping to wake up today and see a post from Dan, saying that he thought about it and decided to make things rite by giving everyone there parts back including me. But maybe this will happen tomorrow.

[ 2014-03-26, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he turned tweak, I hate to say it but the parts are probably long gone.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One way or another I will get my shit back. Don't ever try to fuck me over on my hard earned money. I doubt you want people showing up at your relatives house(s), so now if I were you I'd contact me ASAP. [Cool]

[ 2014-03-26, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
One way or another I will get my shit back. Don't ever try to fuck me over on my hard earned money. I doubt you want people showing up at your relatives house(s), so now if I were you I'd contact me ASAP. [Cool]

If your "people" show up dan will just call INS and have them deported! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys might as well chalk it up to the game cause you are never getting your money or parts back......

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sad news for you guys that put faith in a junky. This is why I buy new parts and build shit myself. And if I can't do it myself I'll go to the most reputable shop in the area. Good luck with getting your money back I highly doubt any of u will get anything. Now his poor family has to deal with angry customers demanding money, like they didn't have enough to deal with already.

[ 2014-03-26, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 90GT510:
Sad news for you guys that put faith in a junky. This is why I buy new parts and build shit myself. And if I can't do it myself I'll go to the most reputable shop in the area. Good luck with getting your money back I highly doubt any of u will get anything. Now his poor family has to deal with angry customers demanding money, like they didn't have enough to deal with already. [/QUOTE

I don't think anyone will be dumb enough to give them there hard earned money or parts if they knew he was a junky or is. Don't shed a tear for the guy or his family. He knows what consequences can turn into, that's the sad part about when you're a junky. Don't care about what hapens to your fam or your loved ones. As long as they get their fix that's all that matters to them. Every dog has there day!

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crazy

[ 2014-03-26, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What does his relatives have to do him taking your money. Looks like your going to have to cut your losses. On a side note I wonder what his wife's stripper name? Ginger, Cinnamon, Big Bertha? [Confused]

--------------------
03 Terminator

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come out the closet shit just give there shit back to the owners and "forget about it"

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your wife is a stripper and ur ok with it shit must be wrong.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
You guys might as well chalk it up to the game cause you are never getting your money or parts back......

question were you the white Mustang that Bob was tuning this last go around?

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

What does his relatives have to do him taking your money. Looks like your going to have to cut your losses. On a side note I wonder what his wife's stripper name? Ginger, Cinnamon, Big Bertha? [Confused]
Yea then you go to jail for sending your "homies". Sucks for everybody it really does... I would be pissed as fuck too. Hope everyone get their shit back.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
If he turned tweak, I hate to say it but the parts are probably long gone.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stripper for a wife?!?!
Now this is all starting to make a lot of sense. I've known friends of mine back in the day who dated strippers and it always ended in complete disaster.
You can't blame a lot of these victims on the site, Dan HAD a good reputation for several years on here. The bitch must've got him on bad shit and he blew it all.
Anyone notice him losing weight, or acting different/weird in the past several months?
This guy was in fantasy land marrying a stripper. That's just fucking stupid. I'm sure she wasn't doing anyone on the side.....lmao!!!

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Stripper for a wife?!?!
I'm sure she wasn't doing anyone on the side.....lmao!!!

Lolololo!

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This sounds like some sort of publicity stunt to sort out the crowd on cafords. Turbo will be very popular after this one [dance]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

On a side note I wonder what his wife's stripper name? Ginger, Cinnamon, Big Bertha? [Confused]
I think it's "Turbo Pussy"

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From everything I have read, sounds like he has a good job, someone find this fucker and slap him with a law suit! Than garnish his wages. This dude needs to pay!

Also good idea by going to his families house! I would do the same, Just go dressed nice, be polite and just talk to them, ask for their help in finding him... His family knows where he is...

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
From everything I have read, sounds like he has a good job, someone find this fucker and slap him with a law suit! Than garnish his wages. This dude needs to pay!

Also good idea by going to his families house! I would do the same, Just go dressed nice, be polite and just talk to them, ask for their help in finding him... His family knows where he is...

Good point but made me laugh considering how I treat well dressed people that knock on my door.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I SAY EVERYONE THAT GAVE THIS GUY PARTS AND MONEY GET TOGETHER AND FILE LAWSUITS THROUGH SMALL CLAIMS COURT.HE ALREADY HAS ONE JUNGMENET AGAINST HIM. I BELIEVE U CAN TRY TO SUE FOR UP TO 10K.OR FIND OUT HIS FULL NAME AND BIRTHDATE IM PRETTY SURE SOMEONE WILL BE ABLE TO TRACK HIM DOWN.

I HOPE EVERYONE SAVED TEXTS AND PM'S.

A GROWN MAN WITH A GREAT JOB DOESN'T ACT THIS WAY. TO ALL THAT HAVE DEFENDED HIM WHERE ARE ALL YOU AT NOW????

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
I SAY EVERYONE THAT GAVE THIS GUY PARTS AND MONEY GET TOGETHER AND FILE LAWSUITS THROUGH SMALL CLAIMS COURT.HE ALREADY HAS ONE JUNGMENET AGAINST HIM. I BELIEVE U CAN TRY TO SUE FOR UP TO 10K.OR FIND OUT HIS FULL NAME AND BIRTHDATE IM PRETTY SURE SOMEONE WILL BE ABLE TO TRACK HIM DOWN.

I HOPE EVERYONE SAVED TEXTS AND PM'S.

A GROWN MAN WITH A GREAT JOB DOESN'T ACT THIS WAY. TO ALL THAT HAVE DEFENDED HIM WHERE ARE ALL YOU AT NOW????

I agree man and that's a great idea. I have all of our conversations that we had saved. I told neight I'm down to go file a report as soon as he's ready.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Stripper for a wife?!?!
Now this is all starting to make a lot of sense. I've known friends of mine back in the day who dated strippers and it always ended in complete disaster.
You can't blame a lot of these victims on the site, Dan HAD a good reputation for several years on here. The bitch must've got him on bad shit and he blew it all.
Anyone notice him losing weight, or acting different/weird in the past several months?
This guy was in fantasy land marrying a stripper. That's just fucking stupid. I'm sure she wasn't doing anyone on the side.....lmao!!!

once a crack head always a crack head. people seem to forget that.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com