Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Quick question about that episode.
So they come into the prison shoot off 50+ rounds & the prisoners and people living inside didn't hear any of that?

Once they heard the initial shots fired they wouldn't have come out to see WTF was going on outside?

No. Because there were hella zombies roaming around. The tenants of the prison are probably safe as fuck where they are.
Is it also sound proof? That's all I was getting at LOL.
I'll be curious to see what happens this season..... I don't think it's going to disappoint.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looked like to me that the prisoners that were still alive inside were surrounded by zombies and they were in the mess so they had a lot of food. They probably don't have any weapons to leave. The bodies completely eaten in the halls could have been prisoners that were in there with them trying to leave

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How the fuk did w miss a whole Fukin winter tho? Seems like I don't know shit now!!!! Anyway good episode loved the action and hopes hurshal lives. Asian is gettin steady ass, biker nazi is bout to hit battered daughter less women, Rick wishes he killed the bitch and not his best friend. And now they introduce interracial lesbians...wuts next, zombies Fukin and havin baby zombies? Just sayin though

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the prisoners inside the prison are probably still locked up that's why there in there. They must have a food supply in there also to live that long

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
I think the prisoners inside the prison are probably still locked up that's why there in there. They must have a food supply in there also to live that long

There was handcuffs keeping the door closed from the outside of where they went in so that is possible. i think there was a huge group locked in there and over time some tried to escape the zombies outside and got caught and eaten and the ones in there now are the ones that didn't want to leave.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:

This sounds possible. Thank god it's almost Sunday again. Lol. Football and Walking Dead. It's just so wonderful.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This season is the shit [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
This season is the shit [Whoo Whooooo!]

And shit happens [Big Grin]
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought T-Dog would have been a little more excited about not being the only black guy...... His chances of long term survival just shot up dramatically. [patriot]

I want to make a T-Dog shirt LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was anybody else laughing when the prisoners first rushed the walkers? Gotta love some comic relief [Big Grin]
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I thought T-Dog would have been a little more excited about not being the only black guy...... His chances of long term survival just shot up dramatically. [patriot]

I want to make a T-Dog shirt LOL.

LOL... Black dude always dies in movies.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I know is if T dog doesn't get sum pussy soon either Rick or the Asian kid will be having a mixed baby next haha

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
Was anybody else laughing when the prisoners first rushed the walkers? Gotta love some comic relief [Big Grin]

LOL yeah. That one dude was kicking the zombie while it was on the ground and the other guy was stabbing the zombie in the chest.

Did the one prisoner say "Phone check?" while he was stabbing the zombie? lol

[ October 23, 2012, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:

LOL yeah. That one dude was kicking the zombie while it was on the ground and the other guy was stabbing the zombie in the chest.

Did the one prisoner say "Phone check?" while he was stabbing the zombie? lol

lol white dude was prison shanking that mofo to death. haha Rick said "no more prison riots"

[ October 24, 2012, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zombie C-Section FTW!!!

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm so glad Rick took out that crazy guy. It was vicious how he did it too. Bitch mofo push a walker onto me. Was glad Herschel didn't change but sad that he didn't change cause I don't like Laurie.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This episode [worship] [worship] [worship] speechless
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Yeah this last episode was amazing! That dumb ass blonde chick is stupid for wanting to stay with the Governor though. That other chick Michon or whatever is hella smart

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Yeah this last episode was amazing! That dumb ass blonde chick is stupid for wanting to stay with the Governor though. That other chick Michon or whatever is hella smart

Omg omg omg. Great episode. Best in a long time! I hope Michonne can find her way to Rick, that would be beast. Can't wait till next Sunday, it seems promising.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tonights episode was freaking awesome!!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was not expecting them to kill off Lori & T-Dog

--------------------
91GT Kurgan Tuned:12lbs of boost 492.4 rwhp / 483.1 rwtq
http://killcarb.org/

www.fordstrokers.com

Posts: 893 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by RAP66:

It was time for a new black guy. Lol. Rick is about to go crazy. I'm sorry but fuck that baby. Lori although annoying was at least had a contributing roll. Now they have to do all this extra shit and be even more careful to keep a baby alive.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
quote:

It was time for a new black guy. Lol. Rick is about to go crazy. I'm sorry but fuck that baby. Lori although annoying was at least had a contributing roll. Now they have to do all this extra shit and be even more careful to keep a baby alive.
Might not even be Rick's baby [Big Grin]
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Might not even be Rick's baby [Big Grin]
its not rick's baby!

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Somebody better start lactating lmao

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com