Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 15)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the kid is going to become one tough S.O.B, he took it like a man while his dad lost it

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
the kid is going to become one tough S.O.B, he took it like a man while his dad lost it

I think the boy was in shock for having to shoot his own mom

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah they are kinda screwed now, i am thinking all the rest of the episodes are going to surround the baby, the rest of the season might suck.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Somebody better start lactating lmao

Glenn will help Maggie out with that.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by RAP66:
I was not expecting them to kill off Lori & T-Dog

It was time for a new black guy. Lol. Rick is about to go crazy. I'm sorry but fuck that baby. Lori although annoying was at least had a contributing roll. Now they have to do all this extra shit and be even more careful to keep a baby alive.
Might not even be Rick's baby [Big Grin]
its not rick's baby!
its not its shane baby lol
Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When she said something was wrong and had all that blood on her hand. I was hopping it was a zombie baby and was eating her from inside lol.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
When she said something was wrong and had all that blood on her hand. I was hopping it was a zombie baby and was eating her from inside lol.

I thought I was the only one with a fucked up mindset, I'm glad I'm not alone!! LOL
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That and i was kinda hoping for a crotch shot, lol

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Things are gonna be harder for them now. They have a handicapped old man along with a new born baby to take care of.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:

I think the boy was in shock for having to shoot his own mom
No way. He's wanted to do that for a long time. Lol. It would really suck tho. Hopefully he does become a beast.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
]No way. He's wanted to do that for a long time. Lol. It would really suck tho. Hopefully he does become a beast.

I'm rooting for the kid to kill the Governor and also bang the other farmer's daughter [worship]
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

I thought I was the only one with a fucked up mindset, I'm glad I'm not alone!! LOL
+1! Lol

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
]No way. He's wanted to do that for a long time. Lol. It would really suck tho. Hopefully he does become a beast.

I'm rooting for the kid to kill the Governor and also bang the other farmer's daughter [worship]
Yes!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Govenor is a creepy mofo and that blonde chick is a moron for falling for his lies to stay longer.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
The Govenor is a creepy mofo and that blonde chick is a moron for falling for his lies to stay longer.

She's already demonstrated in previous episodes that she's a moron. Shooting Daryl. Letting Dale convince her to leave the CDC.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

She's already demonstrated in previous episodes that she's a moron. Shooting Daryl. Letting Dale convince her to leave the CDC.
I've already heard what happens between the two groups but its really going to piss me off when it happens and if its her that makes it happen.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rick: Ok new plan everyone, I'm dropping your asses off with the Governor. Me, Daryl and Michonne are going to kill zombies without having to babysit anyone else lol

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

The next episode is going to be crazy cause i think Rick is going to lose it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The next episode is going to be crazy cause i think Rick is going to lose it.

I was actually thinking the same thing. I wonder if he is going to still be the leader, or just go ape shit on the zombies.
vortek01gt
¯
Member # 10149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vortek01gt  Ford pictures for vortek01gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's gonna go ape shit! You saw the next week preview when he grabs the axe and starts killin zombies! Should be some good stuff can't wait!

"New baby....somebody better start lactating!" Lol I thought the same thing

--------------------
2001 GT s-trim h/c t56 AED tuned
456hp 415ftlb 10psi-street
478hp 427ftlb 12psi-race
11.26@121mph 1.57 60ft-street
10.81@126mph 1.56 60ft-race

Posts: 622 | From: martinez CA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rick is gunna go off on everyone, they better stay out of his damn way. Kinda starting to like the kid, he's definitely grown from last season and far from a clumsy dumb ass boy

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kid's Balls dropped when he put a hot one in Shane's head, now he's trying to get some play from the other daughter. lol

[ November 06, 2012, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FYI it's highly unlikely Lori is dead. They never showed Carl actually shooting her. She told him right before "Not to do something if it didn't feel right".... She will pop up again but I'm too lazy to explain how lol

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

If the show follows the comic, she dies.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Shes dead, Carl knows what would happen if he didn't blow her away he wouldn't not do it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com