Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SRTGhoust:
I hope they leave the farm and go back on the road. This life on the farm crap is getting too old.

I hope Shane kills the old man and takes the farm for himself [Big Grin]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what Show takes a mid-season break? Really? wtf!?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Holy crap I've avoided reading this thread but finally had to reply! A 6 page thread for a retarded show?!?!!!!! At least post about a cool show like....

Psych
How I met your mother.
House
Csi etc!

Just my .02

you mad bro? [Big Grin]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Holy crap I've avoided reading this thread but finally had to reply! A 6 page thread for a retarded show?!?!!!!! At least post about a cool show like....

Psych
How I met your mother.
House
Csi etc!

Just my .02

you mad bro? [Big Grin]
Just ignore that bros comment. Now back to the show.

The episode was slow as usual but thank god they found the retarded girl at the end, now they can continue with the episode or at least show the hot chick get banged.

--------------------
To be or not to be

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit was hella sad. Poor Sophia. The question now is HOW long has she been in that barn? Hershel knew they were looking for a little girl. CANNOT wait till February!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CagedBlueGT:
That shit was hella sad. Poor Sophia. The question now is HOW long has she been in that barn? Hershel knew they were looking for a little girl. CANNOT wait till February!

I was watching the Talking Dead afterwards, and the director or whatever said that it was Shane's fault. Apparently, Otis was supposed to have been the one who captured the little girl and put her in the barn. Had he still been alive, Otis would have supposedly told the group about the little girl. I didn't gather that from just watching the show though.

And sad? I thought it was funny as hell! Dumb girl almost got Daryl killed!

--------------------
94 GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by CagedBlueGT:

I was watching the Talking Dead afterwards, and the director or whatever said that it was Shane's fault. Apparently, Otis was supposed to have been the one who captured the little girl and put her in the barn. Had he still been alive, Otis would have supposedly told the group about the little girl. I didn't gather that from just watching the show though.

And sad? I thought it was funny as hell! Dumb girl almost got Daryl killed!

I watched that too. The director was just assuming if Otis was alive he would have said something. I think the old man only knew of the people he knew from the town being in the barn not the randoms that wander in.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Old man is an idiot. I understand he is religious but he will get everybody killed with his mentality. Heck his own daughter even tried to talk to him.

--------------------
94 GT

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
Old man is an idiot. I understand he is religious but he will get everybody killed with his mentality. Heck his own daughter even tried to talk to him.

I think things will change now that his wife is truly dead. He may become suicidal like the FEMA doctor

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you guys know this is based on a comic book series? you can get the books and find out about everything. my friend said its about 60 books he read 30 he said.
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

-

Yeah, I know it's a series. I usually watch movies/shows first, then read the book. 9/10 times the book is better, so I don't want to destroy the show just yet [Big Grin]

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am a fan of zombie movies, so I wonder if anyone else has ever noticed this. It seems these movies take place in a world where people have never heard the word zombie before or even know of the concept of zombies. It's always a shock to them when the dead are reanimated. Also, they NEVER use the word zombie, they always have some other term like walking dead or walkers.

I always thought it was weird.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
I am a fan of zombie movies, so I wonder if anyone else has ever noticed this. It seems these movies take place in a world where people have never heard the word zombie before or even know of the concept of zombies. It's always a shock to them when the dead are reanimated. Also, they NEVER use the word zombie, they always have some other term like walking dead or walkers.

I thought the same thing.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

good insight. i never thought about that.
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Walking Dead back 2/12/2012 [patriot] new thread or keep this going?

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:

Yeah looking forward to it coming back, not sure why they had to put it off so long.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't wait [dance] Rick really let Sophia have it at the end of the last season [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:

Yeah looking forward to it coming back, not sure why they had to put it off so long.
I hate half seasons.

--------------------
94 GT

SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And it's finally in HD for me [patriot]
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
And it's finally in HD for me [patriot]

HD is the way to go for this show. I think they do a great job on the walker costumes

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we'll see how good it is,there is suppose to be a new director or writer for this half. guess the last one quit and left due to some cuts they kept trying to make on the show( which was the cause for the break) apparently they wanted to cut overhead which on a zombie flick is hard due to all the "extras" they need for zombies.

Ever notice how this season we have hardly seen any zombies? the hidding them in the barn was a brilliant way to cut down on over head. this is what I heard from my brother, sounds like it might be true but he has been known to [BS flag] me from time to time.

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ He makes a good point about the lack of zombies.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't wait for this to be back on. I just hope it doesn't start to be lame. It seems like a lot of shows start off hella good then just fade out.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ending of tonights was pretty intense.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com