Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 23)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Bitches be crazy!!!

Where was Judith at the end there? I swear I saw 3 graves? Sad ending but it had to be done, Lizzy was bad news.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF. I was just starting to like that younger one, she was smart.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Bitches be crazy!!!

Where was Judith at the end there? I swear I saw 3 graves? Sad ending but it had to be done, Lizzy was bad news.
I was wondering the same thing

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Bitches be crazy!!!

the baby was in the white back pack

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
quote:
Bitches be crazy!!!

the baby was in the white back pack
That's what I thought cause it kinda looked like it but I couldn't tell for sure.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Anyone else think the black smoke was beth and daryl's house they lit of fire?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:

That's what first came to mind for me!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

That's what first came to mind for me!
i think for the show it was it but in real life that house wouldn't be putting up that much smoke for a couple days unless it went wildland

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This episode was messed up!! and the question about the baby being dead, I thought the same, but
there was the first zombie that was buried and then the two girls.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:
This episode was messed up!! and the question about the baby being dead, I thought the same, but
there was the first zombie that was buried and then the two girls.

The baby was in the white backpack.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im getting tired of these run around episodes, this shit is doing circles, like SOA did when they stole the baby , what a waste of a season that was

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Im getting tired of these run around episodes, this shit is doing circles, like SOA did when they stole the baby , what a waste of a season that was

False. Audiences enjoy back story episodes. It adds to the drama of the series and keeps you wanting more.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your a faggot, fact

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Your a faggot, fact

You're* For one. For two, I am actually not a homosexual I like women. You sir have some deep issues that you should totally see a therapist for. Your hostility towards me is completely uncalled for and I don't appreciate it. Have a great day. [patriot]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

-

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These episodes are getting intense, I did not see that coming. What do you guys think about Terminus. I read some of the comics and in the comics there's a group of cannibals and I'm starting to think this Terminus place is not what they think it is. It might be a place to lure people for these cannibals to eat, but the comic and the show differ a lot.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
 -

I'd totally sit next to Darth Vader.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
These episodes are getting intense, I did not see that coming. What do you guys think about Terminus. I read some of the comics and in the comics there's a group of cannibals and I'm starting to think this Terminus place is not what they think it is. It might be a place to lure people for these cannibals to eat, but the comic and the show differ a lot.

I think its either a real place where shit won't be like it should, like you said some cannbals or a trap OR it WAS a real place but got over run by Zombies and doesn't exist anymore.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F-u guys lol just caught up watching all 3 seasons on netflix shit i got so many questions n cant get answers bc have to wait for New season to get on netflix FML [BS flag]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
F-u guys lol just caught up watching all 3 seasons on netflix shit i got so many questions n cant get answers bc have to wait for New season to get on netflix FML [BS flag]

primewire.ag brother

--------------------
03 Terminator

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:

primewire.ag brother
only has 2 seasons not the new one

edit: never mind [patriot]

[ 2014-03-20, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT03Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

That was too easy, something has to be up with Terminus.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The season finale now seems a bit anti climactic. They have not built up the suspense of Terminus enough. I am not really looking forward to this season finale like I did Season 3. Plus, no characters outside of the 2 kids have died since the mid season finale which is stupid given their situation.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

mmmm wonder what kind of meat was cooking on the barBy

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com