Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
Not_so_Stealth
¯
Member # 7849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not_so_Stealth  Ford pictures for Not_so_Stealth    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like that show. What the hell were they thinking with the deer last week?

--------------------
Performance White 2012 Boss 302
1994 Lightning #652
1989 5.0 LX hatch
2011 Coyote 5.0 - Sold
2003 Mach1 - Sold

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is this show about? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
What is this show about? [Confused]

The kardashians walking around without makeup on.

--------------------
03 Terminator

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This show is the SHIT [dance]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This show has got me HOOKED and I don't watch TV. Can't wait to see what happens next week, gotta wonder about that boy and the little girl!

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanna know how those two guys are gonna get out of the FEMA camp with the stuff they need with all those zombies chasing them

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I wanna know how those two guys are gonna get out of the FEMA camp with the stuff they need with all those zombies chasing them

Told you they should have grabbed a Ma Deuce!!

--------------------
94 GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, i am a little disturbed by tonights episode. Crazy

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know. Honestly that fat guy was just holding him back. For a min I thought I missed the part when they got to him but then dude had a flashback. What a waste of water in the shower tho haha

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:
I know. Honestly that fat guy was just holding him back. For a min I thought I missed the part when they got to him but then dude had a flashback. What a waste of water in the shower tho haha

No he was holding the fat dude back, limping hella bad. Fat dude was half carrying him most of the time and the fat dude saved his life. Definitely didn't see that ending coming.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it goes either way.because when he was fine fat guy was just slow. But he did know his way around which helped. That seizure was crazy. I thought he was done forsure

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why did he shoot him in the leg? why didnt he just take him out of his misery? what a butthole lol

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shaddy a@@ cat man..i felt bad for poor otis [Frown]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

bullitt3513
¯
Member # 10473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt3513  Ford pictures for bullitt3513    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what seizure???

--------------------
03 SVT Zinc Cobra

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would make a metal suit kind of like a knight. Then they can't bite me [Razz]

once they found the medi trailer they should have used some rocket launchers and nades to clear out the zombies...drive the truck up throw shit in the bed and speed off... FTW [worship]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't understand why those fools don't carry sords. They got guns and don't use them with pocket knives

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:

once they found the medi trailer they should have used some rocket launchers and nades to clear out the zombies...drive the truck up throw shit in the bed and speed off... FTW [worship]

These guys make too many FTL decisions..

--------------------
94 GT

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
I don't understand why those fools don't carry sords.

One of my friends said if a Zombie attack ever happened, he would use a Katana.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:

Cause there probably was thousand of zombies around that place cause thats where they turned into zombies and don't know to go anywhere else, a big noise like that would have brought them all

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why don't they get in a bus, tank or big rig and run over all the zombies? They need to realize life can't go back to normal ( as normal as it can after something like that.) untill they kill off all the zombies.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

Cause there probably was thousand of zombies around that place cause thats where they turned into zombies and don't know to go anywhere else, a big noise like that would have brought them all
True...but the show didn't make it seem like thousands.. they needed more people to watch a bunch of diff angles...fuck it put some claymores down from mw2. [Razz]

Bring this guy with you

-

either way im doing something diff than these guys lol

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

About to watch the next episode... [Embarrassed] show has been some what of a disappointment this season. It's moving to slow and focused too much on his son being shot [BS flag]

They should have kept going from where they left off and tried getting to where Shane was trying to take them in the first season.

What do you guys think? [Confused]

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
About to watch the next episode... [Embarrassed] show has been some what of a disappointment this season. It's moving to slow and focused too much on his son being shot [BS flag]

They should have kept going from where they left off and tried getting to where Shane was trying to take them in the first season.

I agree a little slow. they have spent the last three shows looking for the lost little girl.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:

I think its been going good, if they keep it up after this episode though then it'll start getting old for me. They need to find the girl in this episode, his son needs to be good enough to walk and then they need to roll out.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Was that dumb or is that just me?

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com