Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet the old man doesn't want to kill walkers so he gets them into the barn somehow.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats what i was thinking. No harm in having them locked up right? looks like the asian boy got them all wild up now

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I bet the old man doesn't want to kill walkers so he gets them into the barn somehow.

That's what I was thinking, since he said he wanted to deal with them. Probably has to do with the fact that he's religious and doesn't want to kill? Maybe he's waiting on a cure to come out and is hoping they can be cured eventually.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think some of them are his family members or people he employed and he's waiting for some cure or making one.

--------------------
To be or not to be

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
I came late to this show, but I absolutely love it. I finished the season 1 episodes in 2 days and watched all the season 2 episodes in 3 days.

i wanna go buy season 1 on dvd
Got it at Fry's for $25. It's making the rounds at work right now.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
I think some of them are his family members or people he employed and he's waiting for some cure or making one.

Yeah, probably right. I was thinking the end of Shaun of the Dead when I saw that. They go out there and play xbox with their zombie friends.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

That's what I was thinking, since he said he wanted to deal with them. Probably has to do with the fact that he's religious and doesn't want to kill? Maybe he's waiting on a cure to come out and is hoping they can be cured eventually.
One of the previews for the next episode i heard the old man say he doesn't want to kill them cause they are human or something like that and the other old guy in the RV said they aren't human.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
Lucky asian dude. That whore.

I'd pound her.
i'd def. beat that shit up
Beat it like she owe's me $$$

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone have any theories about the end of Season 1?

Where Jenner whispers something to Rick right before the CDC blows up?

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:

I totally forgot about that. Maybe that's why Rick seems to be making unreasonable decisions.
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I totally forgot about that. Maybe that's why Rick seems to be making unreasonable decisions.
Well, I figured it was about his wife being pregnant from the other dude.

Because in the last episode of season 1, they went to the CDC and had to take a blood test. So it would make sense that it had something to do with her being pregnant from the other dude.

But that's not really shocking and I remember reading somewhere that the whisper was supposed to lead into something shocking in season 2. So I think it's:

1. They took the blood test and they are all infected but "immune" somehow but will probably turn to zomebies when they die.
2. They are all immune totally.
3. Maybe his son actually isn't even his son. Maybe it's the other dudes from a previous affair. Now that would be pretty shocking. lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:

Because in the last episode of season 1, they went to the CDC and had to take a blood test. So it would make sense that it had something to do with her being pregnant from the other dude.

But that's not really shocking and I remember reading somewhere that the whisper was supposed to lead into something shocking in season 2. So I think it's:

1. They took the blood test and they are all infected but "immune" somehow but will probably turn to zomebies when they die.
3. Maybe his son actually isn't even his son. Maybe it's the other dudes from a previous affair. Now that would be pretty shocking. lol

Yeah it has to be because of the blood test he found her pregnant, if we were in the show that was only a week before whats happening now. i thought it was either that or he told him the entire world is zombies.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah it has to be because of the blood test he found her pregnant, if we were in the show that was only a week before whats happening now. i thought it was either that or he told him the entire world is zombies.
You might be right but I hope it's not. That would be kinda dumb. Not really shock value. I'm hoping it has something to do with all of them being infected or something along those lines.

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You might be right but I hope it's not. That would be kinda dumb. Not really shock value. I'm hoping it has something to do with all of them being infected or something along those lines.
Nah if they were all infected then i am sure rick would have them kill themselves, its because he found her pregnant.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

I hope this doesn't turn into a damn soap opera. I'm here to see zombies being shredded up by some savage hillbillies.

--------------------
94 GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Looks like theres a good zombie attack coming up in one of the next couple of episodes, i saw a lot of bodies on the ground and that one crazy chick shooting her handgun

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man the previews for the next episodes reveal wayyy to much...i dont even wanna read what you all have been posting lol [dance]

you better believe id b on a flight to boston couple times a day if that girl wanted me to keep a secret like the walkers in the barn [Razz] [patriot]

[ November 20, 2011, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All that swinging and he left a scratch on the walkers head lol

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, i need to get a green hyundai [Wink]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

this episode is full of crazy shit, the title fits well [Eek!]

[ November 20, 2011, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Season finally already???? That went to fast

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Shanes just banging the chicks. I didn't hear Season finale.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

WTF it did say season finale, what kind of bullshit is that. 4 episodes and then the season finale?!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's been going to dam slow. Been dragging too much, they need to find the retarded little girl and move on. It's pissing me off but I still can't to watch the next episode cuz I'm too dam hooked [Mad]

--------------------
To be or not to be

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
It's been going to dam slow. Been dragging too much, they need to find the retarded little girl and move on. It's pissing me off but I still can't to watch the next episode cuz I'm too dam hooked [Mad]

Yeah i agree, i can't stop watching but the season finale already? i am starting to think AMC is failing in this show now.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com