Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think they'll be back

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea and the guy who cut his hand off from the cuffs

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:
quote:
quote:
Anyone catch the red fox in the beginning lol

Nope. What part? I'm probably going to watch it again haha
Yea I'm gona watch probably 2 more times. I think it was when the little girl ran down the hill and everybody is looking down, somewhere on the left of the screen. You can see the front end. It was real quick
Nice.

Damn commercials are really every 4-5 minutes wtf? [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

did you see it? it was like a dark orange kinda

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wounder wats going to happen with the father and son that wanted to stay behind?

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea I'm gona watch probably 2 more times. I think it was when the little girl ran down the hill and everybody is looking down, somewhere on the left of the screen. You can see the front end. It was real quick
Nice.

Nope. Lol. I did see a dark charcoal grey s-197. I noticed after watching it again that a bunch of cars on that blocked freeway are c.g.
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nice.

Nope. Lol. I did see a dark charcoal grey s-197. I noticed after watching it again that a bunch of cars on that blocked freeway are c.g.
Its exactly at the part I described it at. Right when the girl goes down the hill than they get a shot of the zombies and its in the back. Next time lol

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did anyone here read the comic books? It's way different then the show

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tonights episode was pretty good, i watched all of the first season looking forward to this season. Hope it goes the distance

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

There was 3 Mustangs i saw. 99, 60s and a Fox

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This show is awesome!

But, wtf is this crap? They just left the CDC where there were soldiers all over with M16s, tanks, Humvees... instead of finding stuff at an abandoned highway, they should have grabbed all the weapons they could have scrounged from that area! What good is a single shot rifle for a herd of zombies?? Can't wait to see the next episode [Big Grin]

Also forgot to mention, I like their idea of gun control [Roll Eyes]

[ October 22, 2011, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
This show is awesome!

But, wtf is this crap? They just left the CDC where there were soldiers all over with M16s, tanks, Humvees... instead of finding stuff at an abandoned highway, they should have grabbed all the weapons they could have scrounged from that area! What good is a single shot rifle for a herd of zombies?? Can't wait to see the next episode [Big Grin]

Also forgot to mention, I like their idea of gun control [Roll Eyes]

Yeah they should have grabbed a couple M16s and stuff. Hell i would have taken one of those diesel HumVee's you find a big rig on the freeway and it'll have like 200gallons of diesel.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Yeah they should have grabbed a couple M16s and stuff. Hell i would have taken one of those diesel HumVee's you find a big rig on the freeway and it'll have like 200gallons of diesel.

That's what I'm saying! They should be beefy enough to push a few cars out of the way too in the case of a road block like they encountered. Screw the RV and the Harley. I'm sure the bike's exhaust kept the walkers away [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah they should have got a hummer and loaded it up with all the ammo they could find. A .50 cal would light up some zombies.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree, stock up on as many guns and as much ammo as possible.

[ October 22, 2011, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Yeah they should have got a hummer and loaded it up with all the ammo they could find. A .50 cal would light up some zombies.

Hell yeah a Humvee with a .50 and just driving down the road blowing zombies away. Even a tank would be badass

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hell yeah a Humvee with a .50 and just driving down the road blowing zombies away. Even a tank would be badass
Yeah that would be cool but if they shoot a .50 Cal the zombies would probably hear it from an other state lol. You got to remember those zombies can hear gun shot from miles away. Great show [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
quote:

Yeah that would be cool but if they shoot a .50 Cal the zombies would probably hear it from an other state lol. You got to remember those zombies can hear gun shot from miles away. Great show [patriot]
Find a silencer off a .50cal sniper rifle lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Find a silencer off a .50cal sniper rifle lol
Hahaha yeah that might work [Big Grin]

--------------------
Built 2v

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

-

--------------------
Built 2v

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
 -

[Confused]

--------------------
Built 2v

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

couple more hours..hopefully this shit doesn't move as slow as the last show...obviously they gonna start off where the show ended..who the fuck took that shot? [Confused]
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Who knows. What I don't get was what was the kid suppose to do. Was he gona pet it or kill it? Whatever it was he took to damn long

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Who knows. What I don't get was what was the kid suppose to do. Was he gona pet it or kill it? Whatever it was he took to damn long

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The wife a hoe on the first season lol [dance]

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Watched it already, its badass.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com