Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic96GT:
Some people are immune to the virus and I think Rick is one of them. I believe thats what Jenner at the CDC may have told Rick. In Shane's and Randall's case they are carriers. Once they pass on the virus takes over their body and they reimulate into living dead corpse. As far as Shane turning into a zombie so fast it varies amungts different people. Some turn in a couple hours, or a couple minutes. Carl was not pointing the gun at Rick, he may had seen Shane start to move and get up from the ground. But when the camera went back to Shane he was already up on his feet. Something along those lines. I think they'll explain it in the final ep of season 2.

Remember when they went to drop off the guy and Rick and Shane started fighting. Shane pointed out that the two guards didn't have any bites either. I think it's building up to something maybe more detailed. But a fuckin hour finale ? That's lame
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah it's hella lame.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94dropteezyGT
¯
Member # 2385

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94dropteezyGT  Ford pictures for 94dropteezyGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear season 3 isn't til Oct..... AMC needs to make that happen sooner!!!

--------------------
" and im out... half a blunt hangin out my mouth speedin' like a demon on 101 south..."

R.I.P. Nicholas Bowley
R.I.P. Mike "Biggie" Aguilar

Posts: 159 | From: san francisco | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What if Lori's kid is born a zombie?!
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:

So it eats her out from inside?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:

So it eats her out from inside?
Not going to happen unless she gets bitten. i am sure the lombs fluids or something will keep the baby safe. Might be even the first human immune to the virus.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The group will be much better off now that shane is dead... He was nothing but trouble and would have gotten everyone killed! Good riddance.

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
The group will be much better off now that shane is dead... He was nothing but trouble and would have gotten everyone killed! Good riddance.

Wrong. Outside of his ordeal with Lori, him and Daryl are the only ones in this show fit to survive. This show has become nothing but a soap opera with some zombies thrown in the mix. [Mad]

--------------------
94 GT

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is a walking dead forum which has all the spoilers. I already knew what was going to happen since mid-way through season 2 till beginning of season 3.

As far as the details for Season 3, like the govenor, Michonne, etc. If anyone has read the comics... there is some info on that site.

Just google it cause I can't remember if there is a forum rule that disallows me to post a link to another forum..?

So IF you REALLY want to know what happens in the last episode and the answers to your discussion, go there.

I can't help but read the spoilers but for some reason, it doesn't really spoil the show for me.

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:

Wrong. Outside of his ordeal with Lori, him and Daryl are the only ones in this show fit to survive. This show has become nothing but a soap opera with some zombies thrown in the mix. [Mad]
I disagree, Shane lets his emotions run him just like Rick. Rick should have let that dude to die after shooting at him but his emotions got the best of him. Shane only cared about getting back together with Lori, those emotions ran him crazy. Shane would have killed everyone in the group if it was going to save himself, but in the situation their in they need each other to back themselves up.

[ March 14, 2012, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say in real life shane would have kicked ricks ass. When Rick acts try's to act badass I don't buy it.
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If Shane truly wanted to kill Rick, he would have killed him without trying to justify it. Rick is the one that shanked him after the guns were pointed down.

Rick is the true monster here....

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Nah Rick knew that Shane was a danger to the entire group. I wouldn't be surprised if Shane would have ran off from the group in the next episode if he was alive.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

If Lori would keep her legs and mouth shut, both Rick and Shane would be fine today. Two men fighting over a dumb whore in zombie apocalypse = soap opera.

--------------------
94 GT

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^ its funny how you say this is a soap opera my other show is east bound and down and kenny powers homie dies but all the sudden he has a twin bro thats still alive hahahaha

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Season Finale!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

HOLY SHIT SO FAR!!!!!!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

i wanna read the comics, where can i find them?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94dropteezyGT
¯
Member # 2385

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94dropteezyGT  Ford pictures for 94dropteezyGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the ending was [Eek!] [Eek!]

Cant wait for season 3!!!!

--------------------
" and im out... half a blunt hangin out my mouth speedin' like a demon on 101 south..."

R.I.P. Nicholas Bowley
R.I.P. Mike "Biggie" Aguilar

Posts: 159 | From: san francisco | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

I haven't watched it yet. This better be good.

--------------------
94 GT

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:

I was wondering the same thing and found this

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/walking-dead?keyword=walking+dead&store=allproducts

I'm going to hit up Barnes & Noble tomorrow and pick a few up.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:

Check out Amazon. I almost ordered the first volume the other day, but was told the comics are vastly different from the show. Presumably to keep the comic fans from spoiling the show for those who haven't read it.

After tonight's episode, I think I'm going to order it just to see who the Governor and Michonne are.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

willit, if you search online there's pretty much cliff notes of what the comic book is about. I think there's a wiki somewhere for the whole ordeal too with character details.

I wonder how this show is going to go, but I'm laughing at Lori. Tells her husband that Shane is a threat, then goes off on him when he finally follows through with it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
94 GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
willit, if you search online there's pretty much cliff notes of what the comic book is about. I think there's a wiki somewhere for the whole ordeal too with character details.

I wonder how this show is going to go, but I'm laughing at Lori. Tells her husband that Shane is a threat, then goes off on him when he finally follows through with it [Roll Eyes]

Supposedly she went off like that because she is upset at herself for what has happened. Thats what the director or writer said during the "Talking Dead" which i hate cause that host is a weirdo.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

I hope she gets eaten. She's not worthy of producing another child in that world when she can't even handle one.

--------------------
94 GT

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com