Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
I hope she gets eaten. She's not worthy of producing another child in that world when she can't even handle one.

LOL i agree. Plus she seems mental.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what the fuck is up with that hunter with the armless zombies on leashes ? What the fuck is up with that large ass fenced off base? They only were 300 or so miles judging a full tank on a 80's suburban from this ? Ricks beastin up at the end. Seriously considering buying the books cuz I can't wait for season mothaFuckin 3
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I Kinda wanted Rick to smack the shit out of that Bitch. I am guessing Season 3 is them going to a Prison, like I think they should have been trying to do along.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

jegg
¯
Member # 9910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jegg  Ford pictures for jegg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
So what the fuck is up with that hunter with the armless zombies on leashes ? What the fuck is up with that large ass fenced off base? They only were 300 or so miles judging a full tank on a 80's suburban from this ? Ricks beastin up at the end. Seriously considering buying the books cuz I can't wait for season mothaFuckin 3

I read on other forums that the cloaked woman is Machone? The two zombies are her BF and the BF's friend. Jawless and armless. It's suppose to help ward off zombies. A lot of die hard Walking Dead fans are excited and surprised that she appeared in the tv series.
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The prison is where the governor character is and where most of the next season will take place.
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The girl in the end with pet zombies. Badass! Is Rick going mad like Shane?
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The chick with the Samurai sword is Miccholin or something like that, some badass chick.
The fenced off base is actually a Prison

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
The prison is where the governor character is and where most of the next season will take place.

Actually from what i read today the Govenor isn't at the prison hes at some fortified town near by.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by poisonpony96:
The girl in the end with pet zombies. Badass! Is Rick going mad like Shane?

Thats my theory that once you've killed a living human you start to become more aggressive and crazy from the virus. Shane started going nuts after otis and rick is started getting weird after the 2 guys in the bar.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I don't see how killing someone who wasn't a zombie would trigger it. What about the other guys at the bar? They made it seem like they had killed some people and they didn't seem crazy.
Shane went crazy cause he wanted some more Lori action and knew it wasn't gonna happen as long as Rick was alive.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ I don't see how killing someone who wasn't a zombie would trigger it. What about the other guys at the bar? They made it seem like they had killed some people and they didn't seem crazy.
Shane went crazy cause he wanted some more Lori action and knew it wasn't gonna happen as long as Rick was alive.

I don't think we saw enough of them to know if they were crazy, that one fat guy blew up when rick said he wasn't going to tell them where they were at. i think they were trying to get the trust and then they were going to rape and pilage

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/%E2%80%98walking-dead%E2%80%99-season-finale-introduces-new-character--has-the-web-buzzing.html
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like how this show has realism. It's almost as if it could be like this. If they are start getting off that track I don't know if I can get into it unless it sticks with the realism factor.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the show was real then this is what Lori would have said to Rick after she found out he killed Shane.
" Really Rick? I can ask you 30 fucking times to take out the trash before you do it, but now I ask you one time to take care of Shane and you actually did it? What happened Rick? You've changed......blah blah blah blah........"

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't wait for next season.

-

--------------------
To be or not to be

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SPOILER ALERT!

-

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rick sounded like Shane at the end there...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:

exactly i think its the virus.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:

exactly i think its the virus.
No way. Rick finally let his balls drop and he realizes what it takes to survive in that world. Those people are all off the barn that they *thought* was safe. In my opinion, they are idiots from the very beginning. I would have made a fort out of that barn and built some tall sturdy walls to defend against. The barn had everything they needed. Also, with Rick having no choice but to kill his best friend, I think it made him become a more cynical and realistic person.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The chick with the samurai sord looks bad ass season 3 needs to be here yesterday all ready. The prison should hold up to anything unless they run into a big ass steroid zombie like on resident evil lol.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
The chick with the samurai sord looks bad ass season 3 needs to be here yesterday all ready. The prison should hold up to anything unless they run into a big ass steroid zombie like on resident evil lol.

[Eek!] what Nemesis is going to attack the prison [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 things that i would have done different

#1 make one badd ass get around car or truck. mad maxx that bitch... Something that can plow over zombies & heards...

-

#2 have a fuckin sword when u run out of bullets..lol..

[ March 23, 2012, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

That or get a military armored troop transport.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They need to kill off Carl, that annoying ass kid needs to die a horrible death. I can't stand that kid [BS flag]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com