Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 17)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:
The lines mean he mentally lost it.

So it was a list of inhabitants that maybe gotten bit and turned?

That part isn't in the comic, so I'm speculating here, but I think he was just making a list of everyone in town and when he got to Penny, just kind of lost it. I think the show is trying to show the level of his madness.
Why would he have lost it if she wasn't already a zombie when he made the list. I think its a list of who they've lost to zombies.
Maybe. But Penny wasn't bit. In the Governor's backstory she was killed (by bandits or something) and then she turned. This all happened way before they made it to Woodbury. He did like Michonne and kept her on a leash for a time.

My thinking of his losing it while making the list of inhabitants is that he still considers her to be alive. You caught a glimpse of it when he was combing her hair. I think when he was making the list and wrote her name, he came to the realization that she wasn't alive anymore.

Either way, I think the list is irrelevant to the greater story at hand. I think it's purpose was to expose Penny to an outsider (in the book only a small handful of people know about her existence). With Michonne roughly knowing about Penny, that puts the Governor in a bad position. You catch a preview of next week with Merle and Michonne fighting, so I would assume he was probably sent to kill her or something. Again, none of this paragraph I wrote is in the book, so I'm just guessing at the direction they're going with Michonne and the Governor. In the book, their meeting was way more sinister.

[ November 12, 2012, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/707Mustang/0CC2A615-C493-495B-B2A3-203774EB5A0A-2561-000002C23BD03E9D.jpg

[worship] [worship] [worship]
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That part isn't in the comic, so I'm speculating here, but I think he was just making a list of everyone in town and when he got to Penny, just kind of lost it. I think the show is trying to show the level of his madness.
Why would he have lost it if she wasn't already a zombie when he made the list. I think its a list of who they've lost to zombies.
Maybe. But Penny wasn't bit. In the Governor's backstory she was killed (by bandits or something) and then she turned. This all happened way before they made it to Woodbury. He did like Michonne and kept her on a leash for a time.

My thinking of his losing it while making the list of inhabitants is that he still considers her to be alive. You caught a glimpse of it when he was combing her hair. I think when he was making the list and wrote her name, he came to the realization that she wasn't alive anymore.

Either way, I think the list is irrelevant to the greater story at hand. I think it's purpose was to expose Penny to an outsider (in the book only a small handful of people know about her existence). With Michonne roughly knowing about Penny, that puts the Governor in a bad position. You catch a preview of next week with Merle and Michonne fighting, so I would assume he was probably sent to kill her or something. Again, none of this paragraph I wrote is in the book, so I'm just guessing at the direction they're going with Michonne and the Governor. In the book, their meeting was way more sinister.

i think she just recently turned, she didn't look all that bad like most zombies. i don't think the story follows the comics too much and they are going along with people losing loved ones going crazy.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The list is of people that used to live there. He turns people into walkers for research purposes. So everyone in there could be the next walker!

FYI: THEY ARE NOT ZOMBIES, THEY ARE BITERS AKA WALKERS!!!!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
The list is of people that used to live there. He turns people into walkers for research purposes. So everyone in there could be the next walker!

FYI: THEY ARE NOT ZOMBIES, THEY ARE BITERS AKA WALKERS!!!!!

That's one of my biggest gripes with 99% of zombie movies... The concept of a zombie is completely foreign to them and it's like they've never even heard of the word. WTF?

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol I agree, will it kill them to just called them Zombies?. Well since you are a doctor, what would the proper medical term be?

--------------------
To be or not to be

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think this is correct, and remember he also had all those heads in the fish tanks in his office too. this guy is hiding something major

[ November 13, 2012, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Lol I agree, will it kill them to just called them Zombies?. Well since you are a doctor, what would the proper medical term be?

Mortuus Ambulantem if I remember my Latin correctly. [Razz]

[ November 13, 2012, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The next episode is going to be weird with Rick trying to be normal.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Noooooooooooooooooooo!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone kill Merle already [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Damn it! Glenn's woman is super hot why does it have to be her that gets caught!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What doesnt make alot of sense is... ur already infected as a walker alive, but if you just get bit, you die & turn into a walker...

[ November 19, 2012, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Damn it! Glenn's woman is super hot why does it have to be her that gets caught!

Because he was a pussy and didn't put two in the chest and one in the head when he had the chance.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

Because he was a pussy and didn't put two in the chest and one in the head when he had the chance.
I agree. I would have shot Merle on sight!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
What doesnt make alot of sense is... ur already infected as a walker alive, but if you just get bit, you die & turn into a walker...

The zombies bite is full of infection so once that gets into your blood stream it slowly kills you until you just turn into one

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I wonder who is going to kill Merle

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Bet it's gonna come down to the point where his brother has to do it
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86hatchkid:
quote:

T-dogg should have just killed his ass instead of handcuffing him to the roof.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 86hatchkid:
quote:

i am starting to think that too, i wonder when/how it will happen.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Glenn was a straight bitch for that one, after all the shit that happened he still thought twice about it?

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Glenn was a straight bitch for that one, after all the shit that happened he still thought twice about it?
LOL yeah Glenn should have shot his ass or made him turn around or something to make sure hes unarmed and when he took a step forward should have shot him

[ November 20, 2012, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Dude they need a Rated R uncensored episode online or something. That one chick is hot.
I can't wait for next weeks, its going to be badass when Rick and then attack.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is next week the last episode, then another 6 month wait???

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
is next week the last episode, then another 6 month wait???

mid season finale.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com