Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Walking Dead (Page 16)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Shes dead, Carl knows what would happen if he didn't blow her away he wouldn't not do it.

Funny how they never ACTUALLY showed how blowing her away... If he really did than that would have been something to watch!!! She's coming back!!!

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldn't doubt that showing a son blow away their mom on national tv might be too extreme to show. They probably would have shown it if they could. I think that's why they didnt show it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94dropteezyGT
¯
Member # 2385

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94dropteezyGT  Ford pictures for 94dropteezyGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wonder what happened to that one chick who got away when T-dogg threw himself in front of those 2 walkers.

--------------------
" and im out... half a blunt hangin out my mouth speedin' like a demon on 101 south..."

R.I.P. Nicholas Bowley
R.I.P. Mike "Biggie" Aguilar

Posts: 159 | From: san francisco | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
Shes dead, Carl knows what would happen if he didn't blow her away he wouldn't not do it.

Funny how they never ACTUALLY showed how blowing her away... If he really did than that would have been something to watch!!! She's coming back!!!
So is she coming back as a zombie???

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn everyone can't stop talking about this damn show..looks like I'll have to queue it up on Netflix.

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not Walking Dead related, but funny as hell zombie related. I love the zombie in the car that locks the door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xyhVO-SWfM

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94dropteezyGT:
I wonder what happened to that one chick who got away when T-dogg threw himself in front of those 2 walkers.

I think she got away and is hiding somewhere and she'll come out on the next episode.

Their first mistake with all of them is not having weapons on them at all times.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 94dropteezyGT:

I think she got away and is hiding somewhere and she'll come out on the next episode.

Their first mistake with all of them is not having weapons on them at all times.

I think they did have weapons, they started shooting at the zombies when they came in, there where just too many of them and got over run

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I wouldn't doubt that showing a son blow away their mom on national tv might be too extreme to show. They probably would have shown it if they could. I think that's why they didnt show it.

They showed the skank getting cut open like a fish. They also constantly show "walkers" getting blasted so a shot to the head is nothing. Thanks to all these comments I am not thinking that she might come back. I am confortable knowing she is gonso [patriot]

--------------------
To be or not to be

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
Not Walking Dead related, but funny as hell zombie related. I love the zombie in the car that locks the door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xyhVO-SWfM

I watch that show too. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:

They showed the skank getting cut open like a fish. They also constantly show "walkers" getting blasted so a shot to the head is nothing. Thanks to all these comments I am not thinking that she might come back. I am confortable knowing she is gonso [patriot]
None of those are bad though cause they are zombies but a son killing his mom. I bet that's where the line is drawn from the network

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP T-Dog [Frown]

-

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Damn Lori got eaten all up lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

wtf i never saw sophia's mom get eaten why are they acting like shes dead?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why didn't they show them actually putting the bodies in the graves??? I would think Rick would want some sort of ceremony for Lori...

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
Why didn't they show them actually putting the bodies in the graves??? I would think Rick would want some sort of ceremony for Lori...

Lori got eaten cause they didn't get her body, T-Dog was the only body they found. Sophia's mom never gotten eaten and in the previews for next weeks they find her knife in a walker

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I wanna know who penny was, was she the blackhaired chick that was asleep or dead in the Governors bed and then he feeds them to his daughter? I didn't see her at all this episode in the town.

[ November 12, 2012, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Penny is the Govenor's daughter.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

So all those female names were his daughters that turned?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

quote:

I didn't get a good look at the list, but I think they may have just been the names of the inhabitants of Woodbury. Penny is the Governors one and only child.

--------------------

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I didn't get a good look at the list, but I think they may have just been the names of the inhabitants of Woodbury. Penny is the Governors one and only child.
I recall there were male names on the list too. I want to know what the lines mean after that.

Oh, and was anybody laughing at Daryl feeding the kid? Bad ass hillbilly Harley riding guy all of a sudden becomes a parental figure - LOL. Love this show!

[ November 12, 2012, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: DLo ]

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

The lines mean he mentally lost it.

So it was a list of inhabitants that maybe gotten bit and turned?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

quote:

That part isn't in the comic, so I'm speculating here, but I think he was just making a list of everyone in town and when he got to Penny, just kind of lost it. I think the show is trying to show the level of his madness.

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
quote:

I recall there were male names on the list too. I want to know what the lines mean after that.

Oh, and was anybody laughing at Daryl feeding the kid? Bad ass hillbilly Harley riding guy all of a sudden becomes a parental figure - LOL. Love this show!

-

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

That part isn't in the comic, so I'm speculating here, but I think he was just making a list of everyone in town and when he got to Penny, just kind of lost it. I think the show is trying to show the level of his madness.
Why would he have lost it if she wasn't already a zombie when he made the list. I think its a list of who they've lost to zombies.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com