Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong? (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong?
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yaterstang you are a true douchebag turd idiot. ya mexico is such a shithole because the good ol usa raped mexico. wait didnt the original conquistadors first do that. oh ya wait, what about nafta?! yaterstang have you even been to argentina or uruguay? those people are 100 percent more intelleectual than you will ever be. go back to kansas toto

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it is pretty presumptuous to assume that western civilization was the sole catalyst to innovation and technology. I do have some native american in me and take offense to that assumption.

No matter how you cut it, what Arizona is doing is right in its intent. But wrong in its execution. It is kind of sad that some cannot understand this statement "right in intent, wrong in execution". Trusting the police whom are not trained in this type observational science, to assess a persons "look" to determine if he or she may be illegal is wrong. Now if they sent them out to lets say the CIA or FBI style training that teach them how to assess mannerisms, facial structures of a region, I would be more on board. There is a tremendous, gaping hole in this law that will be filled with lawsuits and possibly riots and civil unrest.

Not a good trade-off. IMO

[ April 27, 2010, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
I think that's fucked up.they should not have the rite to pull some1 over just because they look like they aint from here.I think they should just get pulled over if they commit somthing illigal.

+ 1000

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what we need is breathalysers that check for traces of cilantro..lol

'steve colbert'

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

jello
¯
Member # 9896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jello  Ford pictures for jello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it unconstitutional but at the same time, something needs to be done. Its not only "illegals" bringing problems to the the US, its also lazy ass Americans that want everything given to them. Its a finger pointing game, thats all. Cities like San Francisco, where damn near everything is free, is the real issue. I'm all for humanity and helping others but there has to be a line somewhere.

--------------------
I think that smell was me, sorry!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
yaterstang you are a true douchebag turd idiot. ya mexico is such a shithole because the good ol usa raped mexico. wait didnt the original conquistadors first do that. oh ya wait, what about nafta?! yaterstang have you even been to argentina or uruguay? those people are 100 percent more intelleectual than you will ever be. go back to kansas toto

I'm the moron? intelleectual, hmm really? For one your from disneyland, 2 you have a transformer for your picture. I'm guessing the transformers your into are the ones you can find on stockton blvd. Keep hating this law cause eventually it will be here and you will be back in uranusguay or wherever the hell your from jacko.
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:

I'm the moron? intelleectual, hmm really? For one your from disneyland, 2 you have a transformer for your picture. I'm guessing the transformers your into are the ones you can find on stockton blvd. Keep hating this law cause eventually it will be here and you will be back in uranusguay or wherever the hell your from jacko.
very original response , [Eek!] last time I checked disneyland was on us soil jacko... 2. i bet you do have a lot of experience with "transformers" on stockton blvd.

third , i bet you couldn't even locate uruguay on a map if your life depended on it. talk about failing at the game " are you smarter than a 3rd grader" do us all a favor and move to kkkville for us why dontya

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmaoo @t the cilantro comment! Anyways.. Most Of my family came here illegaly in there teenage years back in the 70's... Fathers side is around 7 brothers , 5 sisters.. Moms side is about 9brothers, 7sisters.. Most got there citizenship's in the 90's ...Ive asked them before why did they cross instead of doing it the right way and most said it was the easy route to get here. Guess most just dont understand when u dont have family from a diff country that want to better them selves and live the american dream..Not every illegal is worthless, My relatives when they diddnt have papers opened up some of those 'Los Gallos' u guys eat at [Wink] ... of course there american citizens now... Im with n8 on this one... Sucks for the hispanic community in az will get picked on but if they got papers then they shouldnt worry.. If they passed that law here I dont think i would care.. He'll Im used 2 getting pulled over for nothing anyways.lol.. We do need a reform on immigration though.. wayy to many doing nothing here while we are paying for it.

[ April 27, 2010, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
lmaoo @t the cilantro comment! Anyways.. Most Of my family came here illegaly in there teenage years back in the 70's... Fathers side is around 7 brothers , 5 sisters.. Moms side is about 9brothers, 7sisters.. Most got there citizenship's in the 90's ...Ive asked them before why did they cross instead of doing it the right way and most said it was the easy route to get here. Guess most just dont understand when u dont have family from a diff country that want to better them selves and live the american dream..Not every illegal is worthless, My relatives when they diddnt have papers opened up some of those 'Los Gallos' u guys eat at [Wink] ... of course there american citizens now... Im with n8 on this one... Sucks for the hispanic community in az will get picked on but if they got papers then they shouldnt worry.. If they passed that law here I dont think i would care.. He'll Im used 2 getting pulled over for nothing anyways.lol.. We do need a reform on immigration though.. wayy to many doing nothing here while we are paying for it.

grown up response for sure! you can really tell who the children are around hear!
on a side note this thread turned in a different direction and even n8 went with it...................you aint gotta be from Mexico to be illegal, some people on hear got guilty minds or are searching for a spot light!
knowledge is power, don't pick up the guilty stick if you're not!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:

grown up response for sure! you can really tell who the children are around hear!
on a side note this thread turned in a different direction and even n8 went with it...................you aint gotta be from Mexico to be illegal, some people on hear got guilty minds or are searching for a spot light!
knowledge is power, don't pick up the guilty stick if you're not!

Hey I didnt go anywhere with it...lol. All I said is "good intention, wrong execution". I do not think I pointed out whites, mexicans or anything else for that matter. Well aside from the native american thing..lol.
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Arizone took the steps they have because the Federal government is lagging with solutions. I support what Arizona has done, and I think that they are taking a proactive approach to their illegla immigration issue.

I know that illegal immigrants have, and will continue to have, positive influence upon our economy. They also have a negative influence in many regards.

As for facial recognition and some of the other crappy ideas that have been mentioned when it comes to "spotting" illegal immigrants, why don't we leave it like this:

If the cops contact you because you are commiting a crime (insert any crime here) then they ship you outta here.

If you are walking home from a hard days work, not bothering anyone, and a cop comes accross you and asks for your identification and you have none or are undocumented, but they have no crime to charge you with, your name and photo go into a national database and we trust that Uncle Sam will keep on eye on you. If your here illegally, you take your chances.

Has anyone ever gotten stopped in their stang and the cops mentioned something about "a lot of these things get stolen"? Did you hate the cop because he was profiling your car as a commonly stolen vehicle? Or, did you think to yourself, Man, good looken out."

I'm not Mexican, I'm not an illegal immigrant, but should a cop ask for my ID and then remark that he thought I was an illegal immigrant, I'm not being pissed off. I'm thanking them for being diligent and trying to arrest criminals.

It's a thorny issue, and families are going to be torn apart, and people are going to protest. The bottom line is, this is The United States of America. I pay my taxes so that my fellow citizens can benefit. I do not pay my taxes so that you can come here illegaly, raise your family with superior healthcare, and then call me a racist when I support a state that passes a law that enforces existing law.

[ April 27, 2010, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: 5OHS5OH ]

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Termin8Him:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
immigrants are the ones doing the dirty jobs that we dont do. can you imagine a black, white, or asian guy picking grapes or cleaning toilets. HELL NO! economy's bad and you still dont see them out in the fields where they could be working. we are so used of illegals working these dirty jobs that we dont even notice how much they contribute to this country. but on the other hand there is the whole tax situation which i dont agree with. to me it just sounds like a never ending problem.

take the illegals away and the farmers and who ever else has to pay more to American citizens, all of a sudden the rich aren't getting richer any more but Americans now have American paying jobs and our economy is getting better..................hummmmmmmm you be the judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we (Americans) wanted this to happen it would have happend already. Im sure farmers would hire a citizen before an illegal.
you must be very uneducated in this subject about farmers and all!
no.. im actually pretty educated. lol. i see where your coming from tho. cheaper labor= immigrants. but im saying if citizen do need a job they could do it. but they dont. im not talking about all americans, im talking about the lazy ones that always complain they cant find a job.
they make em in illegal form too! not just americans are lazy!
exactly, but who's woring out there??
woring?
Americans that are willing to work cant find a job for penny's, but if you look around illegals are still working! don't you understand that if all of the illegals were deported tomorrow these crooked business owners would have to pay American wadges again, you don't realize its not just the illegals that aren't paying taxes its the employers to!

VERY GOOD POINT FR5.0 ..For example Someone I know has family back in mexico and he came here just get some money and go back to start his buiness out there.. Knows alot about plumbing .. Made 75k This year and went back.. basicly just used our state with out paying Squat doodle..Crazy

[ April 27, 2010, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:
I do not pay my taxes so that you can come here illegaly, raise your family with superior healthcare, and then call me a racist when I support a state that passes a law that enforces existing law.

best comment on this whole thread!

[ April 27, 2010, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I think Arizone took the steps they have because the Federal government is lagging with solutions. I support what Arizona has done, and I think that they are taking a proactive approach to their illegla immigration issue.

I know that illegal immigrants have, and will continue to have, positive influence upon our economy. They also have a negative influence in many regards.

As for facial recognition and some of the other crappy ideas that have been mentioned when it comes to "spotting" illegal
immigrants, why don't we leave it like this:

If the cops contact you because you are commiting a crime (insert any crime here) then they ship you outta here.
If you are walking home from a hard days work, not bothering anyone, and a cop comes accross you and asks for your
identification and you have none or are undocumented, but
they have no crime to charge you with, your name and photo
go into a national database and we trust that Uncle Sam will
keep on eye on you. If your here illegally, you take your
chances.

Has anyone ever gotten stopped in their stang and the cops
mentioned something about "a lot of these things get stolen"?
Did you hate the cop because he was profiling your car as a
commonly stolen vehicle? Or, did you think to yourself, Man,
good looken out."

I'm not Mexican, I'm not an illegal immigrant, but should a cop ask for my ID and then remark that he thought I was an
illegal immigrant, I'm not being pissed off. I'm thanking them
for being diligent and trying to arrest criminals.

It's a thorny issue, and families are going to be torn apart, and people are going to protest. The bottom line is, this is
The United States of America. I pay my taxes so that my
fellow citizens can benefit. I do not pay my taxes so that you
can come here illegaly, raise your family with superior
healthcare, and then call me a racist when I support a state
that passes a law that enforces existing law.

well said [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I do not pay my taxes so that you can come here illegaly, raise your family with superior healthcare, and then call me a racist when I support a state that passes a law that enforces existing law.

best comment on this whole thread!
best comment ever [patriot]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Svt Tony
¯
Member # 9959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Svt Tony  Ford pictures for Svt Tony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can this shit law not be wrong this law is focused on ilegals but not just mexicans r ilegal what about chinos, rusians, cambodians, africans n a bunch of other people looking for a better life green cards r not been handed out just like that there s a process that u got to follow to get one n most of dont qualify to get one so we come ilegaly out here to work n so on n so forth this topic can go for days but arizona sucks to live in rite now.

--------------------
" u wanna play u gatta pay "

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So stay in your shithole countries and keep out of ours. Your ruining my US experience with your no speaka english ass, unwillingness to learn the language, and constant handouts when it comes to healthcare and education. Not to mention the classic hit and run from an illegal with no insurance is daily probability.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has any of you actually read the law?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlutO0KK7g&feature=player_embedded
interesting

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Has any of you actually read the law?

Why would anybody actually read the law. Even the people voting for the law dont read it. I have heard the intial reports have been a great success!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100429/ap_on_re_us/us_immigration_day_labor

They are starting to leave the state, very effective!

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Assuming most of the scholars on CAfords haven't read the law...

If you do something to get pulled over and can't present ID, it is now a crime. Before police officers would usually either let illegals go w/ or w/o a fingerprint. Sometimes they would make them park the car and walk away until the officer is gone.

For all you "Native Indians", every race has suffered at one time or another. Using the "American Holocaust" as an excuse is more than pathetic. My bet is that you don't even know your own cultures history, nor are you of "pure" of blood for it to matter in the least.

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
So stay in your shithole countries and keep out of ours. Your ruining my US experience with your no speaka english ass, unwillingness to learn the language, and constant handouts when it comes to healthcare and education. Not to mention the classic hit and run from an illegal with no insurance is daily probability.

ahhh the generalizations and the idiocy just continues... your U.S. experience, oh i;'m sorry, you are privileged to have this experience because??? your ass got lucky and was born on U.S. soil, unfortunately not to many are able to make that choice numbnuts. and what makes you assume and think that these "illegal" immigrants dont try and learn english? and hmmm, i wonder who ends up raping the medical system more in the long run... a handful or illegals who use basic medical services or the huge congolomerate medical companies that rape the average citizen. [Confused]

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Your wrong tranny former, i was born outside of the country. Moved here legally and received citizenship after years of trying. So these fucktards who come over here illegally are lazy in my book because there is a process, it sucks its harsh. But know I can be proud to say that it takes more than coming out of a pussy on the right side of the border to be considered an american here. If these slimebags went back home, the business people would still need workers but they would just have to pay more in wages and taxes to keep them over the table. You dont understand what the true cost of the illegal immigrant is to our society, both to the legal residents and the illegals in the long run.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ if the people of Mexico , Africa, Russia and any other poverty stricken place would ban together and change there ways of life, things would get better. People wouldn't feel the need to come to America if thier own country was a good place to live.
When the first groups of people came here to the Americas, they didn't walk into a place to live. They built everything with there own two hands. We are the youngest nation but the early Americans worked hard, went to war and built one of the greatest places to live in the world.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Your wrong tranny former, i was born outside of the country. Moved here legally and received citizenship after years of trying. So these fucktards who come over here illegally are lazy in my book because there is a process, it sucks its harsh. But know I can be proud to say that it takes more than coming out of a pussy on the right side of the border to be considered an american here. If these slimebags went back home, the business people would still need workers but they would just have to pay more in wages and taxes to keep them over the table. You dont understand what the true cost of the illegal immigrant is to our society, both to the legal residents and the illegals in the long run.

and you do? [Roll Eyes]

if you knew how business works is involves making the most profit possible, therefore wages would not go up numbnutz. and about taxes, again , many of these people do pay taxes foo. many of these companies would rather face the wrath of INS rather than the IRS.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com