Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong? (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong?
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats a panochudo pendejo? is that a type of pan dulce serrote?

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
whats a panochudo pendejo? is that a type of pan dulce serrote?

panochudo - 1 definition - a guy who continually acts like a bitch; a nickname for the looser of the group
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There trying to say they can do it without profiling (trained profesional officers")lol.... Cmon it has profiling all over it,lol I think thats why alot of people are upset about it. Thats been going on for decades and will go on so i dont see why there worried about that , they been doing that for years with out this law..lol stereotyping/profiling will always stay here weather u like it or not.. ..
To say every illegal is lazy and wants handouts is real fucking crazy.lol Most of my family came here illegaly , started off in a shit whole apt in mountainview working tons of hours late 70's.. father worked at a pizza resturant as a cook and had another part-time, went to english classes .. worked his way up to a forklift driver at warehouse to now a manager at a construction company and got his house in 1991 , Got his citizenship in 1995 .... just an example and thats just one of my many family members that there is no LAZY in our vocab [Wink] ... There is people that want to try and have some type of success in America...

I do Understand the fustration as well though...I hate seeing that most dont pay there taxes, dont want to learn this language, basicly dont want to make anything out of them selves and just cause trouble and crimes... Were already screwed with out economy so im all in with a damn immigration reform... Maybe they will soon but i doubt it.... This arizona law is one step but in my opinion right/wrong... Happy early Cinco De Mayo to my folks!

[ April 29, 2010, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Wow i cant believe you really believe that shit. Sounds like an excuse for you to not grow to your potential. Which white guy raped your family? Oh thats right, this never happened to you.

[Roll Eyes]

small minded illegal....if you werent so brain washed by the american school system, maybe you would open your eyes...

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5149691

things like this will continue to happen. Adobe also canceled a conference out there. Arizona is further becoming a arm pit.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope Arizona dosn't fold. If they do there just giving illegals more power!!!!! I think other states will adopt if they see a positive impact.
My bet will be Texas would be the next state to promote a bill.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I hope Arizona dosn't fold. If they do there just giving illegals more power!!!!! I think other states will adopt if they see a positive impact.
My bet will be Texas would be the next state to promote a bill.

Texas doesn't need to... That state is ruthless when it comes to illegals. I'm in agreement with enforcing tougher laws on illegals, but this shit will never work!

I don't side with republicans, but I'll say this-
Get rid of welfare!!! This will get all those lazy American fuks to start working, instead sitting on their ass all day!

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As someone who has declined a job offering from the ATF and knowin the ins and outs of law enforcement this is going to handcuff local law inforcement and bring about countless law suits for racial discrimination and distract numerous cops for more serious crimes( murders rapes ect...)

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm am a con/rep and I feel welfair is a good thing...... I don't have a problem with a little money getting taken out of my check, in the event I loose my job and need some help.
I do have a problem with people who USE the system in a way it isn't intended to be used.

In a perfect world we would all have our own savings acount that we are required to pay into. Then we can only use OUR money if we are fired or hurt. If you haven't worked and haven't contributed to your pot THEN AND ONLY THEN would you depending on the reason why, receive some sort of check from the state ( using a small amount collected from sales tax or somthing)
last thing unlike social security the money in OUR acounts can never be touch/borrowed against..... Because we all know. Congress would spend our money. [BS flag]

Rant Off

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
As someone who has declined a job offering from the ATF and knowin the ins and outs of law enforcement this is going to handcuff local law inforcement and bring about countless law suits for racial discrimination and distract numerous cops for more serious crimes( murders rapes ect...)

exactly!!!! get the real criminals
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+500, all I have been saying the whole time. Good intent bad execution. This whole thing will blow up in Arizona's face...BAD.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The real criminals are the illegal aliens! 30% of all inmates are illegal, they come here with no identification because they are told to. We have to take a stand now and say enough is enough. Get legal or get lost. Last time i checked illegal meant non legal which makes them instant criminals as soon as they walk on land they have no right to be on.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In looking at all this stuff in Arizona and that fact that we as Californians and Americans somehow think that AZ should be banned for their stance on the securing of THEIR (our) border, I just wanted to make sure I got the facts correct...

In North Korea if you cross the border illegally you get 12 years of hard labor.

In Iran you are detained indefinitely

Afghanistan....SHOT

Saudi Arabian Border...Jailed

If you cross the border into China Illegally you may never be heard from again.

If you Illegally cross the Venezuelan border you will be called a spy and your fate will be sealed!

If you cross over into Cuba Illegally you will be thrown into a "political" prison to rot

If you cross the Mexican Border Illegally it is a FELONY and you get 2 years in Jail. If you re-enter after deportation you get 10 years.

You are not allowed to enter Mexico to reside if you are physically or mentally unstable or if you have a criminal record. AND you must show "economic independence" if you wish to stay..

But for some reason...

If you enter America Illegally you get
A Job
A drivers license
A Social Security Card
Food Stamps
Credit Score
Subsidized rent or low interest loan
Free Education
Free Health care
You even get your very own lobbyist in Washington D.C.

Ok so am I clear on all this?????

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Calling Illegal Aliens "immigrants" is like calling a bank robber a customer!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Watch out your starting to make a lot of sense wildfire, you might be the next Hitler of CAFords.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
In looking at all this stuff in Arizona and that fact that we as Californians and Americans somehow think that AZ should be banned for their stance on the securing of THEIR (our) border, I just wanted to make sure I got the facts correct...

In North Korea if you cross the border illegally you get 12 years of hard labor.

Afghanistan....SHOT

If you Illegally cross the Venezuelan border you will be called a spy and your fate will be sealed!

If you cross over into Cuba Illegally you will be thrown into a "political" prison to rot

If you cross the Mexican Border Illegally it is a FELONY and you get 2 years in Jail. If you re-enter after deportation you get 10 years.

You are not allowed to enter Mexico to reside if you are physically or mentally unstable or if you have a criminal

record. AND you must show "economic independence" if you wish to stay..

But for some reason...

A Job
A drivers license
A Social Security Card
Food Stamps
Credit Score
Free Education
Free Health care

it's amazing how misinformed you are and how people actually believe this is true. First of all who in there right mind would want to leave this country and go to any of those countries you just mentioned. Second when undocumented immigrants cross the border illegaly there is no gift basket on the other side given to you by a federal employee with all those things you've just mentioned. You need two forms
of US issued government ID's to recieve any of the things
you've just mmtioned with the exception of a free education and we all see how shitty public schools are. So believe me I'm studying law now and there is no way an undocumented immigrant would recieve any of those things without proper identification which they don't have.

--------------------
03 Terminator

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Afghanistan....SHOT

You are not allowed to enter Mexico to reside if you are physically or mentally unstable or if you have a criminal

But for some reason...

A Job
A drivers license
A Social Security Card
Food Stamps
Credit Score
Free Education
Free Health care

it's amazing how misinformed you are and how people actually believe this is true. First of all who in there right mind would want to leave this country and go to any of those countries you just mentioned. Second when undocumented immigrants cross the border illegaly there is no gift basket on the other side given to you by a federal employee with all those things you've just mentioned. You need two forms
you've just mmtioned with the exception of a free education and we all see how shitty public schools are. So believe me I'm studying law now and there is no way an undocumented immigrant would recieve any of those things without proper identification which they don't have.

Exactly...+100..themore I read what people say its crazy how they talk and believe nonsense..when you come. Here you can't get any of the "previleges" some people think..trust me..I experinced it first hand growing up in the states..so it's funny that some people talkabout something they have no real information about..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

Afghanistan....SHOT

But for some reason...

A Job
A drivers license
A Social Security Card
Food Stamps
Credit Score
Free Education
Free Health care

No body said leave this country and go to that country. We're talking about illegals entering those countries. Assumption the mother of all fuck ups. Just hope some illegal doesn't get a hold of your social security number and try passing off as you.

[ April 30, 2010, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Its funny the people who support illegal aliens don't know shit about how it works and then they try blaming the people against it that they don't know shit about it lol.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

http://advocatesforag.blogspot.com/2010/03/az-rancher-killed.html

This happens very often in Arizona, it never makes the main news articles cause they don't care. This is the type of crap Arizona is putting up with and i think they are totally justified in passing their law.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its not going to work anyways so get with the program ya racist call it what you want but its bull shit law .
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Why am i a racist and Hitler because i support a logical and legitimate law. I dont support illegal activity so now im a racist. Your logic is retarded as well as your arguments because if that is all you have to stand on this law being unfair is that its racist, you dumb asses are way out of line. You fucks need to focus on making it easier to get papers than just barging into the country. [BS flag]
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHAT EVER YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR SELF TO JUSTIFY IT FEEL FREE TO DO SO . JUST KNOW THAT WE ARE IN 2010 NOT 1950S SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Why am i a racist and Hitler because i support a logical and legitimate law....

Not saying you are racist one bit. But this law is not logical nor legitimate. Everything about its implementation is backwards. The lawsuits are already rolling in, sponsors are dropping, states are no longer supporting Arizona. Arizona is not back-peddling and editing the law real-time. This reaction on a global scale screams "illogical and non-legitimate". I understand the strong reactions and obtuse opinions. But come on folks can you guys not see the gaps and potential issues with this implementation of what otherwise is a good idea?
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never said I supportillegal aliens..I actually understand where y'all coming from with the whole thing about illegals coming here and driving cars without a license and all the criminals that come in..and all the people that just come to work and go back after a year or 2 of making money..send their asses back..but what if they're doing it the right way..? And trying to become residents/citizens.paying taxes and trying to adapt and become americans. They get thrown in the same boat as a delinquent immigrant??.. all I been against is that some of you guys think we come here and get aaaaaaallllll these previleges and take aaaaaall your tax money..that couldn't be further from the truth..
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com