Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong? (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
^ if the people of Mexico , Africa, Russia and any other poverty stricken place would ban together and change there ways of life, things would get better. People wouldn't feel the need to come to America if thier own country was a good place to live....

Very easy to say, when you do not have to do it.

No matter how you slice it, immigration needs stiff/strict reform. Not eradication. This country was built on the backs of immigrants (even illegal ones) as much as naturalized citizens. Now I am all for illegals being treated as criminals, being held accountable and such. But what Arizona is doing is wrong. And they are already feeling the bite. Other states are denying services to them, people are pulling out of engagements and tradeshows. This law will be over-turned. Based on the fact politicians hate when things thin the lining of their pockets.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ you cut out the part where I talked about Americans comming here with nothing and making what we have now.so it is possible for people to change there surroundings.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YATERSTANG CALIFORNIA FORDS HITLER [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:

ahahaha, CLASSIC,
 -

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Just trying to be like Henry Ford!

Sorry but the fact that illegal immigration hurts our economy and society is not debatable. Employers are forced to pay whats called a minimum wage. Tranny former knows this well.

I guess whats up to debate is if we feel this is the right way to do it. And since the current system is not working, why not do it this way? Its not like the po po's arent profiling anyways.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^ you cut out the part where I talked about Americans comming here with nothing and making what we have now.so it is possible for people to change there surroundings.

The places you mentioned have/had an oppressive government. Very hard to overcome that. Most of the people that leave other countries leave to avoid oppression, persecution (not to be confused with "prosecution") and ethnic cleansing rituals. Albeit some do come over to escape poverty. But immigration is a many faceted subject. And is not as cut and dry as most here would like to imagine. There are repercussions if we eradicate immigration all together, I personally do not want to see that happen in a jarring fashion like Arizona is promoting.

Wait I just re-read your statement "Americans coming over here with nothing"? If they are coming from somewhere else wouldnt that make them immigrants and quite possibly illegals?

[ April 29, 2010, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

The places you mentioned have/had an oppressive government. Very hard to overcome that. Most of the people that leave other countries leave to avoid oppression, persecution (not to be confused with "prosecution") and ethnic cleansing rituals. Albeit some do come over to escape poverty. But immigration is a many faceted subject. And is not as cut and dry as most here would like to imagine. There are repercussions if we eradicate immigration all together, I personally do not want to see that happen in a jarring fashion like Arizona is promoting.

Wait I just re-read your statement "Americans coming over here with nothing"? If they are coming from somewhere else wouldnt that make them immigrants and quite possibly illegals?

+1 [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:

ahahaha, CLASSIC,
 -

LMFAO.....the truth haha, arizonas gonna be left with taco bell..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the simplest and cheapest solution would be to increase the pentelties to employers who hire illegals, but our pollatitions are not going to pentelise themselves are they. we have asked nicely long enough for the illegals to comply with our laws. its about time someone had the balls to enforce the laws that are already on the books. the career pollititions in kalyfornia dont have the balls to make a desision unless its against the homeless sitting on the street of san fracisco. theyer all a bunch of hypocrits
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

The places you mentioned have/had an oppressive government. Very hard to overcome that. Most of the people that leave other countries leave to avoid oppression, persecution (not to be confused with "prosecution") and ethnic cleansing rituals. Albeit some do come over to escape poverty. But immigration is a many
faceted subject. And is not as cut and dry as most here would
like to imagine. There are repercussions if we eradicate
immigration all together, I personally do not want to see that
happen in a jarring fashion like Arizona is promoting.

Wait I just re-read your statement "Americans coming over
here with nothing"? If they are coming from somewhere else
wouldnt that make them immigrants and quite possibly
illegals?

+1 [patriot]
yeah they were immigrants but seeing as they were breaking no laws it's not the same.... Also they didn't come here expecting people to help their situation and give them free handouts . [Wink]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

The places you mentioned have/had an oppressive government. Very hard to overcome that. Most of the people that leave other countries leave to avoid oppression, persecution (not to be confused with "prosecution") and ethnic cleansing rituals. Albeit some do come over to escape poverty. But immigration is a many
faceted subject. And is not as cut and dry as most here would
like to imagine. There are repercussions if we eradicate
immigration all together, I personally do not want to see that
happen in a jarring fashion like Arizona is promoting.

Wait I just re-read your statement "Americans coming over
here with nothing"? If they are coming from somewhere else
wouldnt that make them immigrants and quite possibly
illegals?

+1 [patriot]
yeah they were immigrants but seeing as they were breaking no laws it's not the same.... Also they didn't come here expecting people to help their situation and give them free handouts . [Wink]
Not trying to argue with ya, because I can see at some point our views will match. But....It is a gross assumption that they "all" break laws and look for handouts. Also earliest of the early immigrants that you are referring to often committed the most heinous offenses. But that is a whole other convo.

Ultimately immigration is but a small percentage of the main problem. It is not a 1 to 1 problem to fix like most think it is. But to each their own. Watch what I say tho, that law will be rescinded Arizona is a arm pit state and needs not be made an island. And like I said earlier, you all can huff and puff, but immigration will not be fixed in our lifetime(s).

uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
> At a bar...
>
>
> Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says, "Listen here good looking, I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on� it doesn't matter to me. I just love it."
> Eyes now wide with interest, he responds, "No kidding. I'm in Congress too. What state are you from?"
>

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's ironic how the Presidents of other countries south of the border fight so hard and make demands for THEIR people when they are here in the U.S. but could care less or give a shit about them when they are back at home. [Frown]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay well I don't like posting in these kinda topics but we talked about this in my U.S. Government class yesterday and it made me think like why does everything like go against us hispanics? Why don't they check Asians to see if they're legal here it's not just hispanics who come here illegally (not all) I mean common thats fucked up. I mean I'm not being racist against anyone I'm just saying why do us hispanics getting checked? [BS flag]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
Okay well I don't like posting in these kinda topics but we talked about this in my U.S. Government class yesterday and it made me think like why does everything like go against us hispanics? Why don't they check Asians to see if they're legal here it's not just hispanics who come here illegally (not all) I mean common thats fucked up. I mean I'm not being racist against anyone I'm just saying why do us hispanics getting checked? [BS flag]

If Asia's borders bumped right up against the US then I am sure it would be Asians too. They dont trip on Canada though.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats cause Canadians focus on making their country better. For all the people who wave the mexican flag at home, why not make that place better so maybe one day Americans try to go there illegally?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uncle bill:
> At a bar...
>
>
> Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says, "Listen here good looking, I screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on� it doesn't matter to me. I just love it."
> Eyes now wide with interest, he responds, "No kidding. I'm in Congress too. What state are you from?"
>

lmfao!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Thats cause Canadians focus on making their country better. For all the people who wave the mexican flag at home, why not make that place better so maybe one day Americans try to go there illegally?

good job on keeping the canadien border safe, cough cough 9/11.. mexico will always be below the U.S. (nafta) cough (nafta). Also tj wouldn't be tj if it wasn't for this disparity in economic bullying the u.s imposes on other countries.

--------------------

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gray03gt:
For all you "Native Indians", every race has suffered at one time or another. Using the "American Holocaust" as an excuse is more than pathetic. My bet is that you don't even know your own cultures history, nor are you of "pure" of blood for it to matter in the least.

yes every race has suffered, most of it made by europeans and there conquest of white privilage, racims, and hunger for wealth..."pathetic" over 10 million people slaghter? are you serious? so you just want me to get over it? im not using this as a excuse, im trying to let people know of what happend, along time ago and with this bill that just pass it could lead to other racist shit (jews in germany...were living tru the american empire people need to wake up)

Your right, i dont know my own culture because YOU WHITE ILLEGALS destroyed it, and im not pure blood indeginous because you WHITE ILLEGALS rape our daughters, mothers, aunts, etc...

How can a country like the US be so powerfull, and no other country in the western hemisphere comes close to it in power? why because they been raping this whole planet ie politically, socially, Economically, taking natural resources, etc...and dont tell me because poor countries have corup political gov, the US does also....

[ April 29, 2010, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: onesicklx ]

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Wow i cant believe you really believe that shit. Sounds like an excuse for you to not grow to your potential. Which white guy raped your family? Oh thats right, this never happened to you.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

btw no one should be allowed to put each other down except FR and I.
SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

how about hitler above you? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

how about hitler above you? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]
why you change your avatar...lol
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Or panochudo above N8? [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

[ April 29, 2010, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com