Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong?
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally think it's a good idea. I don't feel it's going to be as bad as people are making it out to be.( racial pro. )

Is I wrong to arrest people who are illegal living in the U.S ?
Is it wrong to make it harder for illegals to be here?
Is it wrong to be pulled over for a traffic violation and arrested for not being here legal?

Let the debate begin [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is RIGHT for all of the above.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I personally think it's a good idea. I don't feel it's going to be as bad as people are making it out to be.( racial pro. )

Is it wrong to be pulled over for a traffic violation and arrested for not being here legal?

Honestly I see it as a positive step with potential negative backlash on many levels. So all in all it will prove to be not worth it IMO.
king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The answer to all of your questions is no. It is unconstitutional to base a law on a person's race. It only opens the door to all kinds of injustices. Illegal aliens are not the only people that are going to be effected by this law. US citizens of hispanic descent will be undoubtledly get caught up in some way or another because of it. I agree something needs to be done but laws based on race are not the answer.
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK YEA IT'S WRONG U KNOW HOW MANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO START MIGRATING THIS WAY NOW AND NOT ONLY THAT, THAT SHITS JUST FUCKED UP THINK ABOUT ALOT OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY AND FOR THEM TO GET TREATED IN THAT WAY I THINK IS FUCKED UP....

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well it can go both ways I'm mexican...and I think that the people that come here just to fuck shit up like some mexicans drive like crazy and not give a fuck bout the cops should be sent back....but the people that come here to have a better life and have there kids be someone in life there the people that should stay no matter what...and plus who wants to go back to mexico a lot of people are gettin killd like crazy...

You just to put yourself in there shoes to feel what they are feeling..like I said it goes both ways for me

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by king_jays_50:
quote:

The answer to all of your questions is no. It is unconstitutional to base a law on a person's race. It only opens the door to all kinds of injustices. Illegal aliens are not the only people that are going to be effected by this law. US citizens of hispanic descent will be undoubtledly get caught up in some way or another because of it. I agree something needs to be done but laws based on race are not the answer.
YEA WHAT HE SAID
[Big Grin]

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its UNCONSTITUTIONAL,! PERIOD,

i dont see why they just don't beef up the borders and border patrol so they can control those trying to get in, instead of having a reactive approach once they're already here... [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good!! I'm glad for arizona
Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

is it really a question whether it's right to enforce something when part of the question has the word illegal as the subject?

if it's illegal, it's illegal, enforce it.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't know illegal was a race. [Confused]
Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
I didn't know illegal was a race. [Confused]

Only if you don't have your green card!

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really do feel that all people that look or are Hispanic are going to be pulled over more, with this law being passed.

When I grow out my beard I look like John walker aka American talliban... I know when I fly looking like this I'm going to be checked out more often then not. The question I ask you guy's is ...... Is it not worth the extra time to make sure everyone is safe and legal?
Hispanic, Black, White and Asians don't seem to have a problem with airport security pulling people out that look middle eastern. We profile them more then anybody else sence 9/11 IMO.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the backlash on this will make Arizona look like some backwards ass, country bumpkins. I like where they are trying to take this, but it is just implemented wrong.

Lawsuits, negative press, tourism loss revenue, they are already losings sponsors and stuff for tradeshows and what have you. So this decisions will hit their pocket books. And they dont want that. They should rethink this.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard over the weekend Arizona has the MOST "ILLEGAL" IMMIGRANTS crossing it's borders, because of that I think the new law is ABSOLUTELY ok.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally think all illegal immigrants should be kicked the fuck out of the U.S IMMEDIATELY! A good place to start rounding them up is the home depot parking lot! Either come here legally or GTFO!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!