Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong?
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its good and bad in many ways

as said its bad to point out a race. i do think it is good for the mexicans that come over and do all the gang stuff and robbing and what not. the mexiucans that come and have respect and just want a better life for them selfs and there family is ok....but i so think there should be ways this is done and what not. i know that there is allways going to be battles with ppl over illegals and what not.

as for me being in WA and im in sequim/port angeles. {look it up on a map} i am right next to the water where ther eis a ferry that goes to canda and back about 20 times a day. boarder patroll is thick here. ther eis alot of problems with candians comeing her to buy things or over staying...but they dont really come to live or really cause trouble.

as i said it has it good and bad. but what ppl need to see is that that... skin color and hair color what you drive makes no differnce...we are all people and all feel emotions and pain. we should all be treated equal. as a country we and all need to respect that and come up with a way to deal with it...with out causing problems for the country or over population etc.

i have no idea where im going with this...so im going to stop

but we are all ppl. laws are mainly made if there is a problem and its made to fix it. sometimes the goverment and states are wrong but its a idea and it can always be over turned. [patriot]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think you should atleast know how to speak english. cause i hate that...not only with spanish speaking but with other language's your in the united states and need to know how to speak english. [patriot]

that is my biggest pet peave {sp} on other races, countrys, or ethnic orgins {if thats what you call it}

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everybody supports illegal aliens
1 when you go to mcdonalds
2 when you go to a car wash
3 when they clean the bathrooms @ work were you take a shit @
why bitch about it no white person is going to clean bathrooms or flip burgers or do the labor work for 9 dollars an hour.

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
no white person is going to clean bathrooms or flip burgers or do the labor work for 9 dollars an hour.

BULLSHIT [Roll Eyes]
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know its true everywhere were i go you see nothing but paisas

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Unconstitutional? Who do you think the constitution protects? US Citizens, not illegal aliens. If your legal show your documents, if your not go straight back to where you came from. 30% of all inmates in our prison system are illegal aliens. I'm sure there are a bunch of hard working illegals but they need to work harder at getting a green card first. If you cant get a green card, your lazy in my book and a law breaker so you get jail!

And if your a suspicious looking brown person, its a great way to pull your ass over and find out what kind of drugs you got. If you dont have anything, then have a nice day.

its not easy for illegal ppl to get a green card.. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
There's a process, and if your illegal you have no business being here in the first place.
i was actually born here but i have family that are illegal and trust me it is hard..

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all the people talking shit about mexicans and all this.i would love to see yall walk a mile in there shoes.I have a lot of respect for most of them.come here with nothing to start somthing.most of my family were illegal aliens now look at them.they are all us citizens now and they all have businesses and houses.not all illegal aliens are bad and what yall make em seem like.and they made all there money legit not no dirty money.and for the other half well yeah I feel you guys on that.just wanted to say that and
that's why I get kinda mad when I hear things like that.

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
For all the people talking shit about mexicans and all this.i would love to see yall walk a mile in there shoes.I have a lot of respect for most of them.come here with nothing to start somthing.most of my family were illegal aliens now look at them.they are all us citizens now and they all have businesses and houses.not all illegal aliens are bad and what yall make em seem like.and they made all there money legit not no dirty money.and for the other half well yeah I feel you guys on that.just wanted to say that and

+2 im with you [Smile]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 well said

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Not too mention, illegal immigrants are often doing jobs that:
A. none of us will do.
B. Or will not do for those wages.
I have said this before and I will say it again. They leave and America in mnay aspects goes to shit. We will start paying 8 bucks a pound for tomatoes and shit like that. Look what happened to garlic for a brief second. I think reform is the way unfortunately. Illegal immigrants are too inter-meshed in todays society. A necessary evil if you will.

[ April 26, 2010, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
its UNCONSTITUTIONAL,! PERIOD,

i dont see why they just don't beef up the borders and border patrol so they can control those trying to get in, instead of having a reactive approach once they're already here... [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

I agree. We should have a wall like in china built. It should go 20 feet into the ground also. That way if you tunnel you have to go deep as hell. Also place some type of technology to detect people moving around. Mexican govt should also agree to outlaw any citizens walking around near the border unless it is near a crossing point.(as if they would enforce anything :rollseyes: )

[patriot]

[ April 26, 2010, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
and they made all there money legit not no dirty money.

not paying taxes is not legit, how could they come here illegally and pay taxes b4 they became legal?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To me it's a slap in the face to every person or family that has come to this country legal.I am all for people comming here to start a new life have a family and enjoy the fredoms that only America can offer.

This country was founded on the belief that every American has the chance to live a free life. Not every person that lives here now should have those rights. You have to earn them.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here is where the line is between friends and family, Americans will not do so called Mexican work at said wages all the while the rich are getting richer!
if illegals went back and Americans did there jobs, our poverty level would go down along with our economy going up!
those who have family that are illegal will never agree for the fact that they don't have any allegiance to our country, because they have always known Mexico in there house hold.
proof would be any thing that signified Mexico in or around there life span, there can be no understanding from people that don't worship America for what it has given them!
also profiling can only be blamed on your own people (Mexicans), i am well qualified to throw that statement around..........look at me im white and to anyone that isn't im just a pecker wood or a racist because of what my people have done!
this bill is an excellent bill but they shouldnt stop with illegal mexicans thats for sure!
we need our country back so that we can pull our selves back up and be America again!

people always say mexicans will do what americans wont for cheaper, but in reality illegals cant get real jobs and are exploited because of it!
any Mexican-American that boasts about how there illegal family members do jobs that no one will should be ashamed of themselves!

to many tree huggers in California to have a bill passed that helps out the working stiff!

[ April 26, 2010, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
" people always say mexicans will do what americans wont for cheaper, but in reality illegals cant get real jobs and are exploited because of it!
any Mexican-American that boasts about how there illegal family members do jobs that no one will should be ashamed of themselves!"

Bubba hit the nail on the head with this statement. Your going to get a better job when you have a working Visa. It's your own fault for comming to the U.S illegally. That's why your picking produce for penny's instead of getting a better job.

All this talk about produce going up is nonsence IMO....... We get produce from other countries to. Why would a grocery store like safeway pay 5.00 a pound for apple's when they can buy a like product overseas for a cheaper price? I think produce would go up in price a little but not 3x's what it is now.

We will make up that money on all the program's our tax dollars go to pay for illegals medical, food......

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's funny that you think white people won't do those jobs because I was in carolina and they had mcdonalds with all white people working there. I was the only jose for fuckin miles. I think saying white people couldn't do those jobs is FUCKING STUPID.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am so fortunate to be rearended by someone with no Ls or insurance. I just thank them for doing jobs white people won't do. I think even though there are 50 day labors that hang out at the local home depot we don't have enough. I'd like to invite thousands more. I love driving in with a truck and getting about 15 people running and pushing eachother to be the first at my window, when I am just there for a light bulb. I want my mother or sister to be teated like that when they go to home depot in my truck too....

--------------------
The anti-crew

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
that's funny that you think white people won't do those jobs because I was in carolina and they had mcdonalds with all white people working there. I was the only jose for fuckin miles. I think saying white people couldn't do those jobs is FUCKING STUPID.

carolina yeah but not california the living out there is way cheaper than california.i went to redneck city calhoun georgia the rent around that area is 300 month

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:

carolina yeah but not california the living out there is way cheaper than california.i went to redneck city calhoun georgia the rent around that area is 300 month
why do you think the cost of living is so high in California?
Regulations, taxes, gov spending and a high number of illegals cost a lot of money.

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
no white person is going to clean bathrooms or flip burgers or do the labor work for 9 dollars an hour.

BULLSHIT [Roll Eyes]
bullshit +1. Don't assume this state is white and mexican. I know black white chinese all types of AMERICANS that would do those jobs. N8 is correct about field workers. But that don't apply to all low paying jobs

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

there has to be a stop. in a perfect world id like to help every person in the world enjoy the freedoms that i do, but i am a realistic man. this is not a perfect world and there is not enough resources for us to accept every person that enters this country illegally. lets not lookout for only ourselves or certain races. lets just do whats best for our state and our country.

--------------------
The anti-crew

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ur not gonna catch my brown ass driving in Arizona. Shit i'm legal and get harassed enough here in cali. Imagine being in Arizona F*k that.
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They should make all Mexicans visibly wear a badge showing they are legal.
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the only illegals are those white europeans that made this racist law, i am nican tlaca and i should free to roam my continent..
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
They should make all Mexicans visibly wear a badge showing they are legal.

The bangers will shank each other for them badges [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com