Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong? (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Do you think the new bill passed in Arizona is wrong?
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be addressed, but I also agree 100% with article below. Majority of people born in this country are flat out lazy! I'm not referring to just Whites and Blacks, even Hispanics.

SC politician: Lazy people cause illegal immigration April 24, 2010 6:00 AM The Associated Press SPARTANBURG, South Carolina (AP) — South Carolina's lieutenant governor said Friday that lazy residents who don't want to take jobs harvesting the state's crops are the root of its problems with illegal immigration. Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer's remarks came at the opening of a debate of Republican gubernatorial hopefuls. The candidates were asked about Arizona's new tough illegal immigration law and whether South Carolina should do more to fight the problem. "The real problem is the workforce," Bauer said. State relief programs leave people unwilling to work the jobs in fields and orchards now filled with migrant workers, he said. "The problem is we have a give-away system in this country and in this state that is so strong that people would rather sit home and do nothing than do these jobs. Laziness is not a disability," Bauer said. "There are lot of people that are flat out lazy and they are using up the goods and services that we have in this state." Bauer has made a point throughout the race for the June 8 Republican nomination for governor of criticizing people who depend on the state for help. He drew criticism in January and made national headlines when he likened government assistance to the poor to feeding stray animals.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
Illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be addressed, but I also agree 100% with article below. Majority of people born in this country are flat out lazy! I'm not referring to just Whites and Blacks, even Hispanics.

SC politician: Lazy people cause illegal immigration April 24, 2010 6:00 AM The Associated Press SPARTANBURG, South Carolina (AP) — South Carolina's lieutenant governor said Friday that lazy residents who don't want to take jobs harvesting the state's crops are the root of its problems with illegal immigration. Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer's remarks came at the opening of a debate of Republican gubernatorial hopefuls. The candidates were asked about Arizona's new tough illegal immigration law and whether South Carolina should do more to fight the problem. "The real problem is the workforce," Bauer said. State relief programs leave people unwilling to work the jobs in fields and orchards now filled with migrant workers, he said. "The problem is we have a give-away system in this country and in this state that is so strong that people would rather sit home and do nothing than do these jobs. Laziness is not a disability," Bauer said. "There are lot of people that are flat out lazy and they are using up the goods and services that we have in this state." Bauer has made a point throughout the race for the June 8 Republican nomination for governor of criticizing people who depend on the state for help. He drew criticism in January and made national headlines when he likened government assistance to the poor to feeding stray animals.

construction workers get $10 plus per hour harvesters get $5 per hour and any one besides illegals that cant be taken advantage of wont be hired! that article is garbage!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

im a social worker trust me i see that all the time complaining all the time how come there G.A assistance is so low and there lazy husband just making babys like a fucking rabbit why bring kids in this world to suffer.

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
quote:

im a social worker trust me i see that all the time complaining all the time how come there G.A assistance is so low and there lazy husband just making babys like a fucking rabbit why bring kids in this world to suffer.
no illegals ever do this huh!
you disgust me, humans are humans no matter there skin color! lazy people come in all colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Termin8Him:
quote:
quote:
immigrants are the ones doing the dirty jobs that we dont do. can you imagine a black, white, or asian guy picking grapes or cleaning toilets. HELL NO! economy's bad and you still dont see them out in the fields where they could be working. we are so used of illegals working these dirty jobs that we dont even notice how much they contribute to this country. but on the other hand there is the whole tax situation which i dont agree with. to me it just sounds like a never ending problem.

take the illegals away and the farmers and who ever else has to pay more to American citizens, all of a sudden the rich aren't getting richer any more but Americans now have American paying jobs and our economy is getting better..................hummmmmmmm you be the judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we (Americans) wanted this to happen it would have happend already. Im sure farmers would hire a citizen before an illegal.
you must be very uneducated in this subject about farmers and all!
no.. im actually pretty educated. lol. i see where your coming from tho. cheaper labor= immigrants. but im saying if citizen do need a job they could do it. but they dont. im not talking about all americans, im talking about the lazy ones that always complain they cant find a job.

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im saying everyone blacks hispanics and asians
and whites cmon are you a joke i quoted what rigo posted

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Unconstitutional? Who do you think the constitution protects? US Citizens, not illegal aliens. If your legal show your documents, if your not go straight back to where you came from. 30% of all inmates in our prison system are illegal aliens. I'm sure there are a bunch of hard working illegals but they need to work harder at getting a green card first. If you cant get a green card, your lazy in my book and a law breaker so you get jail!

And if your a suspicious looking brown person, its a great way to pull your ass over and find out what kind of drugs you got. If you dont have anything, then have a nice day.

wow,, really, where do you get your facts mr.?

how about if you look like a crackhead white guy we should be able to pull you over for "no reason" aka racial profiling and harass you.. hmmm think about that bubba

http://www.rense.com/general60/ill.htm

Here's were i get my facts you panochudo. You'll also notice this next time you go to jail, which should be in 5,4,3,2..... Plus, you dont get pulled over for being a specific race, you get pulled over because your an ass and you drive like one. Or your reg is out, or now in Arizona your an illegal! This law is great! Get rid of all these goobacks, and give us back our 1.6 billion dollars for housing these POS mofo's that belong in their own dirthole.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
immigrants are the ones doing the dirty jobs that we dont do. can you imagine a black, white, or asian guy picking grapes or cleaning toilets. HELL NO! economy's bad and you still dont see them out in the fields where they could be working. we are so used of illegals working these dirty jobs that we dont even notice how much they contribute to this country. but on the other hand there is the whole tax situation which i dont agree with. to me it just sounds like a never ending problem.

take the illegals away and the farmers and who ever else has to pay more to American citizens, all of a sudden the rich aren't getting richer any more but Americans now have American paying jobs and our economy is getting better..................hummmmmmmm you be the judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we (Americans) wanted this to happen it would have happend already. Im sure farmers would hire a citizen before an illegal.
no.. im actually pretty educated. lol. i see where your coming from tho. cheaper labor= immigrants. but im saying if citizen do need a job they could do it. but they dont. im not talking about all americans, im talking about the lazy ones that always complain they cant find a job.
they make em in illegal form too! not just americans are lazy!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can pay taxes as a illegal immigrant , the IRS issues you a ITN number with that you pay taxes.. some of you guys need to stop thinking you have the answers for everything it just shows how ignorant you are

[ April 27, 2010, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: 91silverbullet ]

Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
im saying everyone blacks hispanics and asians
and whites cmon are you a joke i quoted what rigo posted

thank you for the clarification, i retract any disrespect.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 91silverbullet:
You can pay taxes as a illegal immigrant , the IRS issues you a ITN number with that you pay taxes...but some of you guys need to stop thinking you have the answers for everything it just shows how ignorant you are

ya i bet the line for that is longer than the un employment line huh? bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!
its not that i know it all, its that i hate anyone that takes my hard earned money! you should to unless you're an illegal?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

exactly, but who's woring out there??

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

woring?
Americans that are willing to work cant find a job for penny's, but if you look around illegals are still working! don't you understand that if all of the illegals were deported tomorrow these crooked business owners would have to pay American wadges again, you don't realize its not just the illegals that aren't paying taxes its the employers to!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
and they made all there money legit not no dirty money.

not paying taxes is not legit, how could they come here illegally and pay taxes b4 they became legal?
Ron I like you you ,but you just don't know sometimes, every job I've ever worked has taxes taken out same with the illeagles except they don't get no tax returns and another thing they don't have DL so what happens when they get pulled over they get there car towed ,and when they go to court, there case gets thrown out and they auction off their cars I see it so every time I go to traffic court.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
You can pay taxes as a illegal immigrant , the IRS issues you a ITN number with that you pay taxes...but some of you guys need to stop thinking you have the answers for everything it just shows how ignorant you are

ya i bet the line for that is longer than the un employment line huh? bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!
its not that i know it all, its that i hate anyone that takes my hard earned money! you should to unless you're an illegal?

How is it bullshit?? Just because you don't know about it doesn't make it real?. There you go thinking you know everything , my dad paid taxes with his ITN number for years before becoming legal .. and who takes your hard earned money?? Enlighten me

[ April 27, 2010, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: 91silverbullet ]

Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

woring?
Americans that are willing to work cant find a job for penny's, but if you look around illegals are still working! don't you understand that if all of the illegals were deported tomorrow these crooked business owners would have to pay American wadges again, you don't realize its not just the illegals that aren't paying taxes its the employers to!

sorry missed the K... why wait for the illegals to leave...they can all go and get a job now. pay them minimum wage.

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

quote:
quote:

Im pissed off on the war in iraq 2 how much money are we spending a day for nothing. thats were your tax money is going the only thing i have to say is billions and billions of dollars since the war started for what wepons of mass distructions they never found nothing.and yeah theres alot of people who like to spung the shit out of the goverment illegals or us citizens every one gets a chunk of our paychecks.

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:
and they made all there money legit not no dirty money.

not paying taxes is not legit, how could they come here illegally and pay taxes b4 they became legal?
Ron I like you you ,but you just don't know sometimes, every job I've ever worked has taxes taken out same with the illeagles except they don't get no tax returns and another thing they don't have DL so what happens when they get pulled over they get there car towed ,and when they go to court, there case gets thrown out and they auction off their cars I see it so every time I go to traffic court.
laws are made and just because you are illegal and want a better life doesn't give you the right to break them!
how do you get taxed when you get paid cash, how do you cash a check without an id?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

How is it bullshit?? Just because you don't know about it doesn't make it real?. There you go thinking you know everything , my dad paid taxes with his ITN number for years before becoming legal .. and who takes your hard earned money?? Enlighten me
so your dad one in a million illegals paid taxes, what..............do you want a cookie?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

woring?

sorry missed the K... why wait for the illegals to leave...they can all go and get a job now. pay them minimum wage.
and give them all ssn numbers right...........NO thats not how it works!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

Im pissed off on the war in iraq 2 how much money are we spending a day for nothing. thats were your tax money is going the only thing i have to say is billions and billions of dollars since the war started for what wepons of mass distructions they never found nothing.and yeah theres alot of people who like to spung the shit out of the goverment illegals or us citizens every one gets a chunk of our paychecks.
well who are you gunna blame about the war................hope you didnt vote for the lesser of two evils.........Oboma!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

woring?

Not if Americans aren't willing to do that type of work. I get what you're trying to say but it's a bit more complex than that. I'll give you an example...
People that I know work door-to-door sales for Comcast making an average of $90,000 a year- no joke! Some make well over that. The churn rate is amazingly high because it's not an easy job and also takes up a lot of time. People will work for 3-6 months and then quit to collect guess what? Unemployment! My point is that sometimes even money wont attract people to work a certain job. Especially if it's "too much work".

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

no.. he did his stuff all Legit. we paid our taxes and a shit load too. nahh im cool off that cookie shit, thats hella gay

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

cant blame bush no more..............Oboma said he would end it when he came in to office! lookie lookie

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so your dad one in a million illegals paid taxes, what..............do you want a cookie?
No you admitting that you were wrong about some of your previous ignorant statements is good enough for me bro..have a nice night .I'm done with this shit..

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com