Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dave/Fasthatch is a hack mechanic *get your popcorn* (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Dave/Fasthatch is a hack mechanic *get your popcorn*
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Luke my man, I agree I may have handled it wrong. But I am human and prone to human mistakes. Everyone handles things differently. But from the sounds of things people understand the root of the problem so I am good. And it also sounds like I should not have to buy any food come summertime because I should be at hella BBQ's.

Oh yea and you know I got the Saints.....Make em say UUGGGGNNNNHHHHH NA NA NA NA.....who dat!

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Luke my man, I agree I may have handled it wrong. But I am human and prone to human mistakes. Everyone handles things differently. But from the sounds of things people understand the root of the problem so I am good. And it also sounds like I should not have to buy any food come summertime because I should be at hella BBQ's.

Oh yea and you know I got the Saints.....Make em say UUGGGGNNNNHHHHH NA NA NA NA.....who dat!

I can certainly understand that [patriot]

And ya, I am rootin for the Saint myself!

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I can certainly understand that [patriot]

And ya, I am rootin for the Saint myself!

Same here lets go Aints! I mean Saints! [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just to add, you should not be apprehensive towards accepting business from me unless you plan on being shade-tree. Not to beat on anything, but lets not forget that anything questionable on my end was done "in reaction" to gross mistreatment and disrespect.

Geaux SAINTS!

[ February 07, 2010, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said!! If the saints score 30+ points they will win!! I just hope are corners can hold up! Saints, Saints, saints!!!! You see the signature!!! My teams win baby!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Like I said!! If the saints score 30+ points they will win!! I just hope are corners can hold up! Saints, Saints, saints!!!! You see the signature!!! My teams win baby!!

Spider I may have to go out of my way to meet you man. I swear in all my years in Cali I have met like 3 Saints fans.....lol

btw I am gonna always edit my posts because I know it irritates John (blown67)...lol

[ February 07, 2010, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell I feel the same way!! I'm the only one in my circle that likes the saints & the spurs Lol!!! I rep all my teams all day every day!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You see the signature!!! My teams win baby!!

There's something wrong with all of them haha lets see

Spurs: SUCK
Saints: I'll think of something to say [Razz]
Dodgers: Full of juicers!!!!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

quote:
Originally posted by N93EXCHP:
quote:

Ha,Ha whats your teams?

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ha,Ha whats your teams?
I don't know check out my new signature [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Everyone handles things differently.

so true bro...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ha,Ha whats your teams?
Well I know I'm out numbered but your teams havent won in centuries!!

49ers-10 yrs away from going to a super bowl again
Giants- Only have 1 good pitcher & think thats going to help them win Lol
Warriors- is like a development team for the NBA, They draft you, teach you everything you need to know. Then trade you & you become an all star!!! So you my friend have no room to speak! LoL

[ February 07, 2010, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ha,Ha whats your teams?
Well I know I'm out numbered
You didnt have to say anything after this [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ha, Ha, You know I'm right!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Ha, Ha, You know I'm right!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yeah but oh well I like to talk shit about other peoples teams especially when they're raider fans

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kasi from redwood 5th ave?

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Nope Nathan from East Side Redwood

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After reading this whole painful thread I've gotta say this is some bullshit right here. 99% of the time when someone posts up about being done wrong everyone jumps in talking about whooping someones ass, N8 runs up on the guy and everyone wants to make him out to be a thug..... what the fuck? Why throw his income or what he benches into this, what did it have to do with the situation? You look at the thousands of N8's posts and he isn't a thug or an asshole. After sitting at a gas station trying to keep his car from being towed and waiting patiently for the car to get moved safely finds out he's being jerked around and gets upset, who wouldn't be pissed off in this situation? Some people might not get out of the car and run up on the guy but others would get out and take it to the next level, we all loose our cool so why in the hell are people faulting him for what he did? Shit, a lot of you people would jump someone over a $20 deal gone wrong...... I've never met Dave and I'm not going to jump on his balls over this whole thing but I have met N8 and he's a great guy. Maybe try putting yourself in his position before judging his actions. I wouldn't agree with putting your hands on someone over a deal like this but that didn't happen, he kept his cool and walked away. N8, good luck on the car and its in good hands anyway so you'll get it back running like a champ I'm sure. [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

right on asskickin.

its a trip that some had such a strong reaction to this and felt I was wrong soley because of my involvement in other topics. either that or they are Daves friend. then there were those that think I will eat their first born. that still tickles me

AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow this post is crazy i havent read it all in detail only read a few posts this guy must have really fucked up bad i mean real bad to where i dont even have words to explain how bad he fucked up from what n8 is saying holy crap

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow sorry to hear this happened to you nate.just couple of months ago dave changed the fuel pump in my suburban and took care of it with no issues.now after all this it makes me wonder what happened,seems like a pretty cool guy.again bro i too am surprise with the way you handling this.i thought you would have bash dudes head but yeah good for you you didnt go that route you got to show good example to your kids.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just revisited cafords now and its the same old shit nothing new so I won't say anything new, just going to say a few things I said before.

-this is just another example of a black man being held down by the white man.

-L8's ole lady held him back because she was afraid he was gonna get thumped by dude and she was thinking how the hell can the family be supported if L8's in the hospital.

-this is also another example of L8 being cheap and not spending more money to get it done right the first time.

-if someone doesn't do their homework on the person they're bring their car to then they can also blame themselves if it comes out fucked up.

-a rap video can be made from the events of these circumstances

-shop around for the cheapest price on labor and odds are you also bought the worst workmanship.

-benching 400 lbs doesn't make up for lack of the most important muscle, the brain....

-hidnnos doesn't want to hang out with you because this will just be another example of a black man being held down by the whiteness.

-spending money twice cost more than spending it once and more the first time.

-ice ice baby.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
Kasi from redwood 5th ave?

There's a good rub and tug right on 5th ave. Good place to go for a hot asian massage. Everything except full service.

[ February 08, 2010, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have been playin mw2 all day today since like 4 this afternoon how the fuck do u gwet to use the missle strick on xboxlive?

i need to find my brian i seem to have lost it
whats the deal with cafords? any cheat codes?

i wanna see a migit do a cart wheel

if u told a fat chick she looks skinny would she get mad?

i got a dime bag today, but there was no dimes
[Confused]

n8 dances like this [dance]

the look on fasthatch face when he see a peins is this [Eek!]

fuck got work tomarrow late [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
I just revisited cafords now and its the same old shit nothing new so I won't say anything new, just going to say a few things I said before.

-this is just another example of a black man being held down by the white man.

-L8's ole lady held him back because she was afraid he was gonna get thumped by dude and she was thinking how the hell can the family be supported if L8's in the hospital.

-this is also another example of L8 being cheap and not spending more money to get it done right the first time.

-if someone doesn't do their homework on the person they're bring their car to then they can also blame themselves if it comes out fucked up.

-a rap video can be made from the events of these circumstances

-shop around for the cheapest price on labor and odds are you also bought the worst workmanship.

-benching 400 lbs doesn't make up for lack of the most important muscle, the brain....

-hidnnos doesn't want to hang out with you because this will just be another example of a black man being held down by the whiteness.

-spending money twice cost more than spending it once and more the first time.

-ice ice baby.

This is exactly the type of stuff that keeps me checking in on CAFords. The rare cummins post makes all the idiots worthwhile.
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com