Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dave/Fasthatch is a hack mechanic *get your popcorn* (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Dave/Fasthatch is a hack mechanic *get your popcorn*
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what part of the story does the rushing him come into cause it wasnt mention this time. just trying to get it all out there so we can how it went down more clearly. cause you repeatly say (no tension) throughtout the timeline an finish it off with the next time i see my car its at dans.

btw this was better put an would of been better off as a first posting to explain it more for outsiders to follow along. as i tried to explain an ask for back in page2 3rd post.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aaight so back up to my car stalling. Dave says he will get it towed with AAA. SO I am like cool. I post up in Brentwood to wait and see that it gets towed. So he tells me he is going to eat with his family. which I thought was shady but I say what ever cool. So I call back 2 hours later my car is still at chevron. So I park next to it because the Chevron folks say it is gonna get towed. Keep in mind he is paid in full at this point. So this is where things degrade. I call him a few times and leave a message. Finally I get him and I am like Hey Dave when you getting my car I am parked next to it, they talking about towing it. Also by the way can you give me back the money I just gave you because the is yet to be fixed. He says his wife took it to the bank already. I am like what ever. Well give me back at least 200.00 I say because I may need to rent a car. As this was to be my mode of transportation for the week. He says ok hold on let me call you back. So after several call backs I finally get him back and he has a attitude about the whole situation. And say "look your car is the least of my worries I am dealing with some family issues (he says his is is having a baby)". So I am still cool but getting agitated at this point. So I am like, ok shoot me the money, and tow my car and we'll talk in the morning. So he continues to feed me bull about how he cant give me money back and that he will tow my car when he can. Then he mumbles something right at the end an obscenity and hangs up. So I try several more times to get him. Finally I get through again and I am like"hey man dont hang up on me where are you at so we can discuss the next steps for my car". He says he is across town. So I say "I can just come over to you I dont mind, but I need to know when my car will be towed and when you will have it fixed". He hangs up on me again. So, I figure let me see if this fool is lying about where he is. I drive down the block and he indeed lied and he was at the house I picked the car up from. That is when I lost it. He was trying to hurry to his car when I rolled up on him. So that is when I ran up on him. And while there I heard what I wanted to hear from him. I apologized to his wide for this. And explained what had transpired. Mind you my wife did stop me from cleaning his clock. We then discussed the next steps for my car. He would have it fixed with no noises at all. He would look into my alternator issue as he explained. He would also call me when my car was towed to his house. And would call me in the morning to see what is the problem. After that incident he proceeded to avoid my calls. He did PM me in the morning to tell me my car made it to him. I reminded him he said he would call, and asked him very politely to honor his word to the letter and I will do the same (see my pm). he then PM'd back about the cam issue. but the grammar was bad so I asked a few times for clarification. I even called him and asked for clarification. Then I called and asked him if he was still interested in working on the car because I had yet to hear from him (left message). Then I said if he was not interested in working on please let me know and refund my money (left message). Because as we had both agreed it needed work and it was NOT fixed. Well I never got a answer to my question or request for clarification. Next PM said bring a battery and come get your car. My car will be on the street with the key under the battery with the hood popped. That was it. Next thing it is at Dans with even worse sounds than what I heard when I was stalled.

That is the long winded version. So as you see my mistreatment happened well before I had the one issue. And after that one issue we were back to being civil. All I asked is for precise communication. I never threatened him afterwards or nothing.

[ February 07, 2010, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nate your awesome guy. I would love to have you around my family. lol. Hope all this gets resolved. Goodluck. [patriot]

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow this thread is even pissing me off with all these people hangin off fastbatch's nuts trying to make you(N8) look like you in the wrong fuck all you guys that are doing that shit I mean realy , N8 got robbed dent in the bumper alone he would have been bad enough but the rude behavier with his whereabouts and hang ups after he was paid in full for a car that didn't even make the ride home after the so called fix and don't forget this isn't the first time or second time this fastbatch got over and you know he's guilty when the man who post all over this fucking website ( fastbatch ) has no comments about this, he's deffinately ducking this cuz he's in the wrong wow n8 I feel for ya for all these backyard mechanics who's priority is to get over then do the job right fuck off get a real job cuz you could fuck the wrong person over who's not as well mannerd as N8 you you wife can get fucked up these cars are an extention of us don't disrespect that! [Mad]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
aaight so back up to my car stalling. Dave says he will get it towed with AAA. SO I am like cool. I post up in Brentwood to wait and see that it gets towed. So he tells me he is going to eat with his family. which I thought was shady but I say what ever cool. So I call back 2 hours later my car is still at chevron. So I park next to it because the Chevron folks say it is gonna get towed. Keep in mind he is paid in full at this point. So this is where things degrade. I call him a few times and leave a message. Finally I get him and I am like Hey Dave when you getting my car I am parked next to it, they talking about towing it. Also by the way can you give me back the money I just gave you because the is yet to be fixed. He says his wife took it to the bank already. I am like what ever. Well give me back at least 200.00 I say because I may need to rent a car. As this was to be my mode of transportation for the week. He says ok hold on let me call you back. So after several call backs I finally get him back and he has a attitude about the whole situation. And say "look your car is the least of my worries I am dealing with some family issues (he says his is is having a baby)". So I am still cool but getting agitated at this point. So I am like, ok shoot me the money, and tow my car and we'll talk in the morning. So he continues to feed me bull about how he cant give me money back and that he will tow my car when he can. Then he mumbles something right at the end an obscenity and hangs up. So I try several more times to get him. Finally I get through again and I am like"hey man dont hang up on me where are you at so we can discuss the next steps for my car". He says he is across town. So I say "I can just come over to you I dont mind, but I need to know when my car will be towed and when you will have it fixed". He hangs up on me again. So, I figure let me see if this fool is lying about where he is. I drive down the block and he indeed lied and he was at the house I picked the car up from. That is when I lost it. He was trying to hurry to his car when I rolled up on him. So that is when I ran up on him. And while there I heard what I wanted to hear from him. I apologized to his wide for this. And explained what had transpired. Mind you my wife did stop me from cleaning his clock. We then discussed the next steps for my car. He would have it fixed with no noises at all. He would look into my alternator issue as he explained. He would also call me when my car was towed to his house. And would call me in the morning to see what is the problem. After that incident he proceeded to avoid my calls. He did PM me in the morning to tell me my car made it to him. I reminded him he said he would call, and asked him very politely to honor his word to the letter and I will do the same (see my pm). he then PM'd back about the cam issue. but the grammar was bad so I asked a few times for clarification. I even called him and asked for clarification. Then I called and asked him if he was still interested in working on the car because I had yet to hear from him (left message). Then I said if he was not interested in working on please let me know and refund my money (left message). Because as we had both agreed it needed work and it was NOT fixed. Well I never got a answer to my question or request for clarification. Next PM said bring a battery and come get your car. My car will be on the street with the key under the battery with the hood popped. That was it. Next thing it is at Dans with even worse sounds than what I heard when I was stalled.

That is the long winded version. So as you see my mistreatment happened well before I had the one issue. And after that one issue we were back to being civil. All I asked is for precise communication. I never threatened him afterwards or nothing.

[worship] [worship] [worship] Wow N8, i also applause and commend you on the way you handled the situation. Impressive how you were able to stick around at Chevron, wasted your time, called this guy over and over and got b.s answers about how he out of town then seeing him at his residence just few miles away and refraining from laying your hands on him [patriot]

BTW Lee is one the realest folks i ever met, he keeps his words and always down to help out whenever.

I heard of Fasthatch, Lee always tells me he is good folks so i really don't know what transpired in his personal life for him to behave in that manner.

Hope things work out for both of you, hopefully Fasthatch (Dave) contacts you and resolves this as a real man.

my .02

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Wow this thread is even pissing me off with all these people hangin off fastbatch's nuts trying to make you(N8) look like you in the wrong fuck all you guys that are doing that shit I mean realy , N8 got robbed dent in the bumper alone he would have been bad enough but the rude behavier with his whereabouts and hang ups after he was paid in full for a car that didn't even make the ride home after the so called fix and don't forget this isn't the first time or second time this fastbatch got over and you know he's guilty when the man who post all over this fucking website ( fastbatch ) has no comments about this, he's deffinately ducking this cuz he's in the wrong wow n8 I feel for ya for all these backyard mechanics who's priority is to get over then do the job right fuck off get a real job cuz you could fuck the wrong person over who's not as well mannerd as N8 you you wife can get fucked up these cars are an extention of us don't disrespect that! [Mad]

I agree, its very frustrating and annoying to get treated like that but whoever is at fault here should believe in karma.. What goes around, comes around. Both work hard for their money and both have families, so like i said karma's a bitch.

Don't treat others the way you'd want to be treated.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea your right^^^ it always does come back to bite you in the ass [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Yea your right^^^ it always does come back to bite you in the ass [patriot]

Yea I am willing to let karma deal with him at this point. So you see folks I am not the boogie man, I dont eat babies and I dont beat up peoples wives. But let a select few tell it I am way out of pocket and all the above. But when you know the full story it makes you wonder how I didnt snap him half from the gate.

Anyway to summarize, my car is with Dan. I am sure it will be fixed the right way. If you need mechanic work I highly advise against using Dave. Lee is good peoples, I intend to use his tow services again. Dave if you wanna do whats right you have my number. Lee I left you a message give me a holla.

[ February 07, 2010, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really, 8 Pages of this shite??? Let me sum it up as short as I can......

N8, your a bitch, no offense bud, but yeah are. Settle down girls, I'm gonna tell yeah why, and you all will agree, but will "type" shit instead.

Where was I... Oh yeah, N8's a bitch. You went to this guy even though this site just had a post on this. You could've posted " Hey, I'm putting on my new sun dress and was going to get some work done by Dave Fasthatch, anyone have good, bad work done by him? Oh, and does he have a big dick??? " And, a lot of people would have said NO, THIS GUY's A HACK!!! But your a bitch, and like to bitch and make everyone feel sorry for you and post it on CaFords. Read your post bud. You woulda "stomped him" but you wife got outta the car. Are you takin' a piss? What a bitch response. Maybe your wife, or life partner or whatever guys call it, shoulda "Stomped Him." Look, here's what happend, and I've done it to a few bitches myselfe, as a lot of guys on this site have as well. You went over to his house, had a couple beers, acted like you where drunk, got on your knees, licked his balls as you gazed into his eyes, pulled your skirt up, he gave you a lil Brokeback Mountain action, and said he would call. But, afetr you being home a few days, and your ass has been draining, and your crying he isn't calling, you post it on CaFords, and everones sorry for you.

Be hoenest, that is what happend. I doen't either one of you, but have heard hella sketch shit about Dave, so doen't think I'm taking this guy's sida at all. But come on N8, for real bud, read your post.

No, eveyone talk shit about me and blah, blah, blah. But you all know it's true. Well, maybe not all of it, maybe they cuddled a lil after, that's what always get's you girls all fucked up and in love. HAHA [patriot]

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:

N8, your a bitch, no offense bud, but yeah are. Settle down girls, I'm gonna tell yeah why, and you all will agree, but will "type" shit instead.

Where was I... Oh yeah, N8's a bitch. You went to this guy even though this site just had a post on this. You could've posted " Hey, I'm putting on my new sun dress and was going to get some work done by Dave Fasthatch, anyone have good, bad work done by him? Oh, and does he have a big dick??? " And, a lot of people would have said NO, THIS GUY's A HACK!!! But your a bitch, and like to bitch and make everyone feel sorry for you and post it on CaFords. Read your post bud. You woulda "stomped him" but you wife got outta the car. Are you takin' a piss? What a bitch response. Maybe your wife, or life partner or whatever guys call it, shoulda "Stomped Him." Look, here's what happend, and I've done it to a few bitches myselfe, as a lot of guys on this site have as well. You went over to his house, had a couple beers, acted like you where drunk, got on your knees, licked his balls as you gazed into his eyes, pulled your skirt up, he gave you a lil Brokeback Mountain action, and said he would call. But, afetr you being home a few days, and your ass has been draining, and your crying he isn't calling, you post it on CaFords, and everones sorry for you.

Be hoenest, that is what happend. I doen't either one of you, but have heard hella sketch shit about Dave, so doen't think I'm taking this guy's sida at all. But come on N8, for real bud, read your post.

No, eveyone talk shit about me and blah, blah, blah. But you all know it's true. Well, maybe not all of it, maybe they cuddled a lil after, that's what always get's you girls all fucked up and in love. HAHA [patriot]

you are a idiot! That's all there is to it!

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
N8, not to be rude but why do u keep going back to old posts even new ones too an editing them.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
N8, not to be rude but why do u keep going back to old posts even new ones too an editing them.

I hate typos [Big Grin] (I edited this one too to add the smiley)

[ February 07, 2010, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

morral of this charge the battery when your working on someones car an you wont have a conflicts at a gas station.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
morral of this charge the battery when your working on someones car an you wont have a conflicts at a gas station.

true dat, nevermind about being a man of your word and capable...lol. Who had a conflict at a gas station?

[ February 07, 2010, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FREEPOST

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dayum i dont blame you n8 you should have fucked him up.the fact that pos hasn't even posted his side ,goes to tell you he is a coward . cut your loss. i dont think he will be getting very many side job of this site any more .
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1991CHP:

In the words of the great Hidnos [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ February 07, 2010, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: liftedF150 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dont listen to these clowns N8, you did nothing wrong...i dont even know you, but you can come to my house and drink with my family anytime...ive read some of your post in the past, you have alot of opinons that people dont always agree with...(dont change how you are for these haters)..your good im my book..good luck
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by onesicklx:
dont listen to these clowns N8, you did nothing wrong...i dont even know you, but you can come to my house and drink with my family anytime...ive read some of your post in the past, you have alot of opinons that people dont always agree with...(dont change how you are for these haters)..your good im my book..good luck

right on man. [patriot]
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whose your pick for the Superbowl?
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I read this whole thing & its crazy how a guy can be wronged but he's a cry baby for speaking on it. N8 like someone said you dont have to defend your actions at all because the main point is that you paid for a service & the service never got done all the way so yes you are due some money back. Now Carma is a bitch & all I can say is I remember you dodging me on a phone call on some petty computer info I asked you to call to answer some question I had But you read the PM's responded but never called so remember shit happens. It wasn't right what happened 2 you but at this point what are you going to do. Just get ya ride fixed & come hang out & hoop & we can all laugh at this whole experience at some point. (For the record) Most may have done worse if that would of happened to them! But since your a big black guy, If you get mad then your the problem!! Remember your the token black guy on an all white reality show on this thread!! LoL, Ban him I'm scared of him now!! LoL Just a joke but most won't get it!!

(Ohh in no way was I saying this should happen to you because you never called my point was that you said he dogged your calls & pissed you off & I'm saying I kinda felt you were a little shady when you wouldn't call me but I got over it & still look forward to hooping with ya)

[ February 07, 2010, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
whose your pick for the Superbowl?

Saints!!! Even thoe I think are corners are a little weak!! I hope they can hold up for 1 more game.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
n8 you can come to my house and drink anytime too. if you REALLY feel the need to eat a baby and beat up a wife, i have a couple neighbors i fucking hate. [Razz]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nate, I can identify with being wronged, and I can understand you being emotional on the topic and wanting to let others know your negative experience.

With that said, there is a right and a wrong way to put someone on blast, and unfortunately it appears that you could have handled this more effectively.

First and foremost, your story could not have been more confusing to a third party. I read the entire thread and am still confused as to what the sequence of events was. It would have been very helpful to post a clear, unambiguous sequence of events in list format and allow people to make up their own minds.

Next, intimidation is not going to win you support from anyone. Talking about how you should have done this or that but your wife was the voice of reason and she stopped you from handling things physically only has a negative effect. This is not the first thread I've seen you post this sort of thing. I think any average person who is confronted with intimidation or ran up on (not saying you did this), they will either a.) fight b.) cut off all ties. If I felt someone who I was involved in a business venture attempted to physically intimidate me, the bucks stops right there, and the relationship is over. But if someone approaches me, explains the situation calmly, then I will do everything in my power to make things right. Of course, there are no guarantees that the 2nd party will makes things right, even if you do everything right. That is what small claims court is for (could be another GREAT experience for your son to see the judicial system at work first-hand as I know you are eager to educate him).

I also notice that you are throwing out other member's names in here and posting their opinions. If another member wanted their opinion posted here, they would do it themselves. You are a business owner. I'd expect you to be more savvy and sensitive than that.

I have never met either party involved in this dispute and am certainly not taking sides, but based on your conduct on this thread Nate, I'd be apprehensive to accept your business if I were running a small side job operation myself. Why take on the risk? When I first read this thread before the weekend, I was 100% behind you Nate, but somehow you *yourself* leveled the playing field within this thread. Sometimes saying less is actually saying more if you know what I am saying...

Also, in my experience, the guys who are always quick to point out how good of people they are, make me raise an eyebrow. Others can recognize you as good people. Self proclaiming how good you are tends to have the opposite effect.

You do seem like a smart guy who is helpful and willing to put others ahead of you, so I hope you can also treat this as a valuable learning experience (shoot, I recall at least a couple times when you were willing to go out of your way to help me out - having bald drag radials when the first rain started comes to mind). I definitely appreciate that Nate and I you are always welcome at my BBQ.

Given this experience, it would probably be wise to rebuild the motor... It is not expensive, it is not difficult, and it would be invaluable to the learning experience of your son.

As I mentioned before, I hope you guys are able to resolve your differences and come to an understanding.

Best of luck!

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not gonna say anything about no one kuz I wanna keep and get more friends on CaliforniaFords [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com