Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dave/Fasthatch is a hack mechanic *get your popcorn* (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Dave/Fasthatch is a hack mechanic *get your popcorn*
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
+1

Is there a way to do an IP ban?

i dont think that would help much as u can use tools to mask your IP. if someone really gets kicks off fuckin around on the bulletin board they'll find ways around anything.

im sure vanilla ice is someone who has been on here and just tryign to stir the pot.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
+1

i dont think that would help much as u can use tools to mask your IP. if someone really gets kicks off fuckin around on the bulletin board they'll find ways around anything.

im sure vanilla ice is someone who has been on here and just tryign to stir the pot.

i think it's Cummings. they way he types out his replies and his smartass sarcasm is inline with what Cummings used to do. he was a "ninja warrior" too, hahaha. AND his locations says cummings sister. everyone knows he loves to stir up the pot and was good at it.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:
quote:
+1

i think it's Cummings. they way he types out his replies and his smartass sarcasm is inline with what Cummings used to do. he was a "ninja warrior" too, hahaha. AND his locations says cummings sister. everyone knows he loves to stir up the pot and was good at it.
I think so too

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
still waiting on that phone call Dave.
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Putting fasthatch on blast. Hes online right now.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe his name should be "fastcash" instead

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
N8
¯
Member # 6048 posted January 11, 2010 04:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey can you hold off until this weekend to pick up the heads? We closed on a property unexpectedly faster than thought. Wont have cash until this weekend. let me know if that causes any discomfort. Plus this gives me long to decide on whether to go with the stage 1 cam. It was stage 1 you recommended right?

--------------------
94 Cobra #1700 SVO heads...weeeee
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fasthatch
¯
Member # 7277 posted January 11, 2010 04:28 PM
no problem but i will be in school sat an sunday
an yes the tfs stage one is the one i would go with

N8
¯
Member # 6048 posted January 15, 2010 08:49 AM
Hey gonna try to get you this money this weekend. I know you have school on sat. Let me know a time that works. I wasnt able to do the cam thing this time around. But I will keep it in mind for the future.

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)

fasthatch
¯
Member # 7277 posted January 15, 2010 04:24 PM
------------------------------------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048 posted January 15, 2010 06:13 PM
ugh, do you have paypal? Hell maybe I can go pay the dudes. Anyway, I'll figure out a way to get that to you

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)

fasthatch
¯
Member # 7277 posted January 15, 2010 06:15 PM
i will be out in your area monday an no paypal anymore

N8
¯
Member # 6048 posted January 18, 2010 08:13 AM
hey let me know what time you will be in Stockton. You may have to meet with my wife to get the cash. But give me a call and let me know. Also once you have the heads when will the car be finished up?

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)

fasthatch
¯
Member # 7277 posted January 18, 2010 11:12 AM
i should be in stockton about 4 or so an yes when i get the heads back i will stat putting it back together

N8
¯
Member # 6048 posted January 18, 2010 11:23 AM
ok call me when you are in stockton. if you get the heads tomorrow, when will the car be back together? Is this weekend a reasonable time to pick the car up?

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)

fasthatch
¯
Member # 7277 posted January 18, 2010 11:25 AM
yes this should it should be ready for pick up an i will give you call when i am out there

N8
¯
Member # 6048 posted January 22, 2010 02:55 PM
Sorry forgot to call you back, but no go on the cam at this point. If we werent moving I would jump on it. How are we looking on it being back together? Does the 29th look realistic?

--------------------
94 Cobra #1700 SV
on jan 9 2010 n8 was advise to replace the cam an was explain the benefits of the cam change.an the reason why he was starting to get a flat cam from the the roller the hydrolic roller lifters were going bad a not rolling on the cam like the should i told to get a cam i have new lifters that i would give him an you see how that went by reading the pms.the on jan 19th i told about the cam again an this time topnotch is selling a e303 cam for 100 bucks if he buys i would go pick it up then i the 22nd he declined again
an yes nate the cam not the problem it one of the problems going on to the valve train.
so nate said he need his car back to gave to him
not a 100% an told again the there valve train problems he drove off an the battery died on him so went to the gas station an got the keys from him an said i would look at the charging system an do any labor for free.he was not happy with the that he came to my moms house tried to threat me by trowing his sweat shirt off an running up on me like he was going too hit me in front of my wife.
so against my better jugement to to the car an look at still the had a long talk with my wife about this an her an i came to an agreement that i need to fire nate as a client.

AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
isnt this the guy that said he could do a fox heater core without pulling the dash and he could beat me if we had a race

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
isnt this the guy that said he could do a fox heater core without pulling the dash and he could beat me if we had a race

you pull the dash you just dont take out of the car
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DAVE YOU ARE FUL OF SHIT. You said "It would be a good idea to change the cam" and your reason for that is "because you were told by the head shop it would really wake up the motor with those heads I have". You never ever once said the cam was a problem. I told you that Lee said it was a point of concern. And you said my cam is fine and we can do it later if I so desire. That PM string you posted does not correctly capture what was said.

AND

As for my car, you are a fucking liar. You told me it was done and that the sound it was making was due to new shit being in the car and that it would dial itself in. You also said the rattle sound was the exhaust tube needing to work itself back into position. So you are a liar homeboy. I may not know a lot about mechanics and shit but my mind is a like a bear trap. I dont forget shit. Everything you asked me to buy I bought. If you had said my car needed a cam to run right I would not trump your word and say no. And risk more damage. That what you just said dont even make sense. The only reason I was in Brentwood because you said my car was ready. Matter of fact I will post that pm in a minute. Man to top everything off you are gonna sit up and here and lie?

Come on man, I was willing to let this blow over, but you are really going to spin this like this is my fault? I did tell you I needed my car back and you said that was do able. Even in your PM string you posted I asked if the 29th was doable and you said yes. All you had to do was say, Nate I found another problem you will need this and that. And we could have avoided all this. I am about to post our numerous pm's. o all I can see the truth.

bigjerry
¯
Member # 6033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjerry  Ford pictures for bigjerry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is gonna get super intersting

--------------------
89 GT vert in progress ....

Posts: 433 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

OK even in our final communication you are not saying the sound is a rod knock or being caused by the cam. Matter of fact you still did not answer my question.

the battery test bad the alt is work ok at this time to get the car to run perfect i am going to need a cam front cover gaskets gray rtv
i will eat the labor on the cam install an the intake gaskets Posts: 2026 | From: oakley | Registered: Dec 2006
N8
¯
Member # 6048 Icon 1 posted February 03, 2010 10:16 AM Profile for N8 Email N8 So are you saying I need a cam now? And is that the reason for the God awful sounds my car is making?

Also I will talk to Lee, but Lee furnished me a quote on the tow that included the 100 which is why I did not pay you that 100. I will call him this evening as well.

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)
fasthatch
¯
Member # 7277 Icon 1 posted February 03, 2010 11:26 AM Profile for fasthatch Email fasthatch the noise was from the car misfire due to low battery voltage Posts: 2026 | From: oakley | Registered: Dec 2006
N8
¯
Member # 6048 Icon 1 posted February 03, 2010 11:59 AM Profile for N8 Email N8 ok, but I am not sure of your other statement about the cam and stuff. Do I need to buy a cam now? When I spoke with Lee he thinks that is a problem area so I am just wondering if that is what you are confirming.

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)
fasthatch
¯
Member # 7277 Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 06:15 AM Profile for fasthatch Email fasthatch you need to bring a battery a come get your car i talk over with my wife an her an i cam to agreement to cut all ties with you an this job
you car will be park on the street with the keys under the battery with the hood popped
an since you have ? on the machine work the number for the shop is 925 6250100 ask about the svo heads Posts: 2026 | From: oakley | Registered: Dec 2006
N8
¯
Member # 6048 Icon 1 posted February 04, 2010 06:22 AM Profile for N8 Email N8 ok, my car is in you care until this happens also I will need my money refunded the 360.00 and receipts for anything purchased, including the head work. If you cannot prove this was done. I will need my money back for that as well.

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

nate the second you treated me are working to gether was over
N8
¯
Member # 6048

here is another pm where I AM telling you about the cam by way of LEE. Keep in mind this is well into our dealing

N8
¯
Member # 6048 Icon 1 posted February 02, 2010 04:40 PM Profile for N8 Email N8 Figure it would be better heard from me, but I spoke with Lee about our situation and he told me that my cam is a problem (or potential one). I told him we spoke about the cam but it was not put to me as a problem but a optional piece that would make my car faster or wake up the engine. So he may be calling you soon about that. Please give me a call and let me know my car has been brought to your house so I wont spend all night worrying about my vehicle.

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)
fasthatch
¯
Member # 7277 Icon 1 posted February 02, 2010 05:50 PM Profile for fasthatch Email fasthatch the car here Posts: 2027 | From: oakley | Registered: Dec 2006
N8
¯
Member # 6048 Icon 1 posted February 03, 2010 01:28 AM Profile for N8 Email N8 thx, but you did say you were gonna call me. Please from this point on honor your word to the letter. I will do the same.

--------------------
68 Coug
67 New Yorker
87 LX vert (sons)

ice
¯
Member # 9737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ice  Ford pictures for ice    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by ice:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
this is just my two cents, but anytime i do work or change somethin on a customers car by law i have to contact , document, and keep the part to show the customer what i was talkin about,so if he swapped your battery he should have to show you with a test that your battery was no good, i have had a couple people bring me battery's in there car and i had to charge and go thru the procedures to make sure there in deed bad . second he didnt keep your car inside when he said he would would of cost me any customer, cars are more important to them than some of there girlfreinds lol. and if i remember right this is the same car we where all arguin over what was wrong bout less than a month back? maybe you had mutiple problems, did he ever show you your blown heads gaskets?ive done a couple fresh top ends on bad bottom ends, and they would go out. i wont even warranty any motor unless i do the whole job motor from scratch, for reasons like maybe this. maybe not you, but how would i have any idea how the condition of this motor is before the coustmer brought it me.specialy if i never heard it run or not run, even if it was running was it running extremly bad? maybe that blown cly hid the rod knock due to no compression.and i have seen mutiple problems mis diagnosis as one.and just saying for the record its almost imposible to get a rod knock in your average 50, just saying you would almost have to delibrately fuck it up if the motor was even half in decent shape.i cant imagine him doing it on purpose,and he sounds intelligent i would of never seen this coming from him , and as for his writing skills that means nothing at all. i dont knows whos is worse his or mine lol. my fault is i was never into school, i was already working on cars before high school an never finished. my own bad for sure! but there aint much writing going on in a mechanic shop , very minimal at best lol. regardless he shouldnt of be dodgein you no matter what! unless he just scared as hell of you, but remember maybe multiple problems do happen quite often. i hope you guys work it out you guys are old sckool in my book of being on here. i dont know him anybetter than i know you. but both of you have always seemed way cool.

But I warn you Im a very good keybord warroir, infact Im ninja status.
LOL
ice<---- smacks luke for selling the white coupe. I liked you better when you were actualy using a car for fun, now youre pimping the cars. Give us track numbers not what wheels you think are pretty. I know youre getting ready to sell but...
You have 19 posts & a join date of Jan '10, but you liked me better years ago when I was using my white coupe for fun. Am I understanding that correctly?

Mods, IP check on aisle 2 please.

Settle down I just said I was Ninja staus took a poke at you and now youre hot and bothered. Relax it was all in fun no hard feelings.
Posts: 60 | From: cummings sisters | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow..thats some really jacked shit n8 went through..wow o wow. he might as well have pushed ur car down the street to leave it on the sidewalk w/ the keys out. maybe that dent on the bumper was after he got pissed and decided to kick it in out of frustration.

[ February 06, 2010, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

N8
¯
Member # 6048

I can post tons more. But the fact still remains that I have witnesses that my car was deemed "done" and that it was delivered in worse condition than what I brought it to you. And one of the witnesses is you business partner LEE and the other is Herman whom we all know here knows his shit.

Also do not forget we did not have ANY problems prior to you saying my car was done. NONE. I set a time, we spoke politely. You said it was done. I handed money to you believing your drive train noise story (saying would go away when the heads and new parts worked themeselves in). Had my car not died (2 blocks) from your house you were willing to let me drive home that way. So you could really blame it on me.

Dave like everyone pointed out. I am not gonna waste my time getting physical with a spineless person like yourself. But you and I both know you are wrong. I am cool now because my car is with some I trust and is a capable mechanic. But you trying to come one here and pass blame just goes further to show what kind of miserable person you are. At least you could save face and refund me my money. But you know, folks like yourselves always get it in the end. My myself I am not gonna put spread in the balance for you. Because I lose out but in the end you will still be the sorry Dave no matter what I do. So I am gonna let you do you. But I know one thing, I will scream it from the mountain tops anytime I see you post about taking a mechanic gig or if I see some post needing help I will let them know that if you contact them dont even roll with you. Or if Lee contacts them, make sure it is Lee doing the work and not you.

[ February 06, 2010, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

wow man, just had to post again to let ya'll know how much a piece of work this dude is. Really, you are trying to put blame on me with the cam? If you were so sure it was the cam why did you ask for that with all the other stuff? I told you want lee said about the cam from the gate. And Lee said he told you as well! So we both lying on you?

FAIL

Try again playa. Try to find another way to say I am at fault. Dave you better off refunded my money and letting it go. You are just not good at what you claim to do. Your incompetent and pretty much a liar.

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
. maybe that dent on the bumper was after he got pissed and decided to kick it in out of frustration.

lol my thoughts exactly, what a dick this guy

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
. maybe that dent on the bumper was after he got pissed and decided to kick it in out of frustration.

lol my thoughts exactly, what a dick this guy
the dent happened when we were still cool. But the car is going to paint so I wasnt trippin too hard. I also wasnt tripping on my battery being switched. I also wasnt tripping on my car not being stored inside as promised. Which led to weather delays which I was told would never be an issue. I wasnt tripping about missed completion dates. So you see he cannot paint me as some unreasonable guy. Because I was nothing but understanding. But he obviously took my kindness for weakness.
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man that's some bunk ass shit. I hope you all get this resolved in a reasonable way [Frown]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Nate, from the PM's listed I do put you at "part fault" completely. You're being cheap with this work, demanding refunds, paperwork, being a prick infront of someones family etc. I don't blame anyone for "cutting ties" after seeing "how you get down."

Move on, pay good money for quality repairs and happily drive your Mustang. You did get some work for the money you paid, so you are not worse off (that may not make sense to you in your current state of mind.) The work may have exaserbated (sp?) a problem that wasn't so big, but now the car is in trusted hands.

You and your son can enjoy a strong running car, goodluck Nate! Stop acting like you're always the victim man.

For the record, I do not know Dave IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM! He was undercutting my heater core replacement prices but I've got the feedback I do so no worries at all!

**edit: Regarding the car being promised to be indoors etc, that's not cool unless you were told when the car was dropped off or prior. I've done two heater cores for people who've left their cars in my possession/garage for a weekend, not a chance would I have taken them out of the garage for more than a car wash (to be nice.)

[ February 06, 2010, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
this is just my two cents, but anytime i do work or change somethin on a customers car by law i have to contact , document, and keep the part to show the customer what i was talkin about,so if he swapped your battery he should have to show you with a test that your battery was no good, i have had a couple people bring me battery's in there car and i had to charge and go thru the procedures to make sure there in deed bad . second he didnt keep your car inside when he said he would would of cost me any customer, cars are more important to them than some of there girlfreinds lol. and if i remember right this is the same car we where all arguin over what was wrong bout less than a month back? maybe you had mutiple problems, did he ever show you your blown heads gaskets?ive done a couple fresh top ends on bad bottom ends, and they would go out. i wont even warranty any motor unless i do the whole job motor from scratch, for reasons like maybe this. maybe not you, but how would i have any idea how the condition of this motor is before the coustmer brought it me.specialy if i never heard it run or not run, even if it was running was it running extremly bad? maybe that blown cly hid the rod knock due to no compression.and i have seen mutiple problems mis diagnosis as one.and just saying for the record its almost imposible to get a rod knock in your average 50, just saying you would almost have to delibrately fuck it up if the motor was even half in decent shape.i cant imagine him doing it on purpose,and he sounds intelligent i would of never seen this coming from him , and as for his writing skills that means nothing at all. i dont knows whos is worse his or mine lol. my fault is i was never into school, i was already working on cars before high school an never finished. my own bad for sure! but there aint much writing going on in a mechanic shop , very minimal at best lol. regardless he shouldnt of be dodgein you no matter what! unless he just scared as hell of you, but remember maybe multiple problems do happen quite often. i hope you guys work it out you guys are old sckool in my book of being on here. i dont know him anybetter than i know you. but both of you have always seemed way cool.

But I warn you Im a very good keybord warroir, infact Im ninja status.
LOL
ice<---- smacks luke for selling the white coupe. I liked you better when you were actualy using a car for fun, now youre pimping the cars. Give us track numbers not what wheels you think are pretty. I know youre getting ready to sell but...
You have 19 posts & a join date of Jan '10, but you liked me better years ago when I was using my white coupe for fun. Am I understanding that correctly?

Mods, IP check on aisle 2 please.

Settle down I just said I was Ninja staus took a poke at you and now youre hot and bothered. Relax it was all in fun no hard feelings.
lol, I'm relaxed as can be and there is certainly no hard feelings here. But you are making fake screen-names and stirring the pot on a controversial thread. Surely you can understand why some people would be interested in having your IP cross referenced to all existing members priors to your fake screen name's Jan 18th 2010 join date

Cheers!

[patriot]

[ February 06, 2010, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
ice
¯
Member # 9737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ice  Ford pictures for ice    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ckeck my IP lol Ive never been a member here friends are and Ive lurked for a long time.
Posts: 60 | From: cummings sisters | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ckeck my IP lol Ive never been a member here friends are and Ive lurked for a long time.

You don't need to tell anyone here that you've lurked here for a long time. Several people above already pointed that out.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com